Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption (6574 Views)

'no Progress On Nigerian Corruption' Says Watchdog Transperency International / YOU MUST SEE THIS :Must See Photo Of Nigerian Corruption / How Buhari Destroyed Corrupt UK Bank Profiting From Nigerian Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Beaf: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2010
zaza1:

@beaf i appreciate your passion for your fellow man so i will not comment on your insult, however ponder on this, wy is it so hard for him to come out on tv, there are various media and fora he can use to do this,

if a broke boy from the street who wants to sing and become a star can find his way onto national tv,on our local stations to show everyone he can sing and perform his demo track on air live then it shouldnt be so hard for him, after all he has considerably more funds, he can go to labe orun on mitv or any of those other cheesy programs on tv to show them he has a cure with his evidence, i am ready to put down a bet of any amount with you that this guy is talking rubbish, if you are down let me bring my cousin who has been diagnosed with diabetes for like 6months and let the guy cure him, am not doubting that there are herbs that cure people but this guy is blowing hot air and from your obvious affiliations with "afroscience community'' or whatever crap u r involved in, u r even a bigger fool,

put your money where your broke mouth is, any amount i am ready,

if he had a real cure he would not need anyone soliciting on his behalf on N/L,

you believe he has a cure for diabetes and toothache and yet you cant see u r the real fool, u must have been looking at the mirror when you wrote the word fool

People like you are crass id!ots who only go around pulling their fellow man down out of crude jealousy. You are a fool for thinking that your average genius would seek publicity on TV. 60% of geniuses are introverts, so if Nwobilo Nwankwo has a claim to genius, chances are very high that he is an introvert that is the exact opposite of your broke singer looking for a break.

Yet another proof of the strospheric levels of foolishness residing between your eyes, is the fact that you think Nwobilo Nwankwo's case can be validated by his going on TV. Scientific agreement is reached by replication and consensus by experts in the field. Tellingly, Nwobilo Nwankwo is claiming that there is an actual patent (I hope you know what that means?) which has been credited to one Dr. Louis Nelson, whereas the idea was his (and I guess he is able to provide evidence of prior knowledge). Would the existence of an actual patent not show you up as a fool? But then the average !diot has no clue as to how patents are granted.

First impressions of the name, Dr. Louis Nelson are that it belongs to a European. Shouldn't that be most concerning to people like you? Several indigenous discoveries have been stolen by foreigners and every thinking Nigerian should be up in arms until it is proven that this is not the case. But I guess fools like you find thinking quite laborious.

As to my involvement with Afroscience Community which you have described as crap, it is something I hold dear; we are doing our best to bring quality of life through "peoples science" to the person in the street; we have a few free inventions and should be adding another 3 or 4 this weekend.
I do not see any shame in associating with Afroscience Community. I have however, met many cretins, fools and others with both moral and aptitude impediments, people like you kind self. They never cease to amaze the critically minded as to how they manage to maintain some semblance of an existence. Do you care to submit yourself to science so that this mystery can be unravelled? I would love to study you as a science project.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by zaza1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
oyb thanks for shedding light on Louis Nelson, now can somebody shed light on the tooth ache guy, since i am a fool i need to know more, at what point did he give this cure to louis Nelson and if they never met how did louis nelson get this cure from him?, what is his proooffffffffff that he invented it?, we have seen louis nelson's proof, let me know his own so i can shut up and remain a fool, if his cure was stolen and it has been patented then OMO IBO should find a way to help him with his cure for toothache, invest your time and money in this cause you believe in so much, trust me by the time you waste your resources you will be the one introducing yourself as a fool,

how many people can he say he has cured,where are his records to authenticate this?
like i said he does not need to write anybody, he should have taken a patient and held on to a camcorder or camera phone and gone to a hospital to do a test and let us see positive results and then get another doctor whether traditional or western to authenticate that the guy was really diabetic in the first place, and then treat him(of course he will record all dis on his camera phone) and then go back to test the guy so that we will see whether he was cured or not, simple solution to a "complex" problem, rather he chose to write NIPRD and the President grin, he could have put his video on youtube,nairaland and other fora and blogs, but he did not, like i said and i repeat he cannot prove it because he doesn't have any proof, till i stand corrected, he is a liar and OMO IBO is a big fool
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2010
goddam spambot banned me and ate this post

http://www.rexresearch.com/nelsondiab/nelsondiab.htm
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by reindeer: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2010
No need to resort to calling each other names.
Let him come out with his proof or study results and if it stands to, im sure he will be sought after by even the worlds biggest pharmaceutical companies who'd literally make a killing from the sales of the preparation.
He has nothing to wory about really, there are more diabetics outside Nigeria than in the country.If he really has them let him publish it in a medical/pharmaceutical journal, people will seek him out with money.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2010
goddam spambot banned me and ate this post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=545067.msg7078886#msg7078886

more on nwobilo nwankwo -

http://www.pharmaceuticals1.com/organisation/nwobilo-nwankwo.html

company profile tab

A herbal researcher,

presently i have suceefully researchedd and discovered a product that stops extration of the teeth not withstanding what happened to the teeth.

Also sucessfully researched on a cure for Tuberclosis.

And working on cancer medicine at present.

I am in need of a manufacturer that can assist me to research the product into drug either in liquid or any form to stop extraction of teeth. Also the product will be used to produce a herbal toothpaste that will prevet tooth problem.

After the research, i will like the company to enter into an agreement with me to patent the drug and buy the patent right to manufacture drug. On the other hand, we can enter into any form of collaboration on the production of the drug.

nigerian lecturers being what they are, there may be some truth to this
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2010
Jarus:

I'm not a journalist, not even a freelancer. I only write as a matter of interest, something like a public affairs commentator.

That said, I'm not sure I can help this person. But one thing he can do: he can just walk into any media house - print especially, or electronic - narrate his story, brandishing his evidences, and ask for interview. They will publish it.

Beaf's community can also be of help to take it up.

ahh thanks for the swift reply, Jarus.

This is really a sad case. If this is indeed true, I hope he finds a way out.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by chyz(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2010
He should get in contact with the  NAACP and Nation of Islam. Will do him a great deal in his fight and exposure. I'm guessing Louis Nelson is a white man.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by zaza1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2010
well you can now see from one of the posts that Louis Nelson is not European but a Nigerian, why should i believe this person?just because he said so?why do you tend to believe this guy and look away from pure fact, regarding your afroscience community in all honesty i had not gone to your site before jumping to conclusions, i had already posted my comment before checking it out, with that said, i do not in any way believ this guy and when he is able to prove it, you will see me here again saying how i made a big fool of my self, the insults only started when you started them,

not all inventors are introverts, that is an over generalisation, by saying he should go on tv i do not mean he has to do everything i say word for word, all i mean is he could have made a louder noise, a cure for diabetes is a real big deal, WHERE IS  HIS PROOF?, All the things i said about using cameras or a fone was to make light of the situation and just to show that it cannot be that difficult to spread the word, if he truely had the cure, my advice is this(that is if he sincere which i highly doubt) is to help him with his tooth ache cure so we can all eat as many sweets as we want and not care about toothaches, we have seen this so many times, i can do this and that but yet no proof, he is playing the"am a poor man being cheated" card and you have bought it, this is not always the case cool
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2010
to be honest this nwokobila dude comes across as a little er -he basically says he has cured diabetes, ' extration of the teeth' , tuberculosis

with the internet being what it is, some pharmaceutical company would have snapped him up - it can't be that hard to get in contact with them , can it?
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Beaf: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2010
zaza1:

well you can now see from one of the posts that Louis Nelson is not European but a Nigerian, why should i believe this person?just because he said so?why do you tend to believe this guy and look away from pure fact, regarding your afroscience community in all honesty i had not gone to your site before jumping to conclusions, i had already posted my comment before checking it out, with that said, i do not in any way believ this guy and when he is able to prove it, you will see me here again saying how i made a big fool of my self, the insults only started when you started them,

not all inventors are introverts, that is an over generalisation, by saying he should go on tv i do not mean he has to do everything i say word for word, all i mean is he could have made a louder noise, a cure for diabetes is a real big deal, WHERE IS HIS PROOF?, All the things i said about using cameras or a fone was to make light of the situation and just to show that it cannot be that difficult to spread the word, if he truely had the cure, my advice is this(that is if he sincere which i highly doubt) is to help him with his tooth ache cure so we can all eat as many sweets as we want and not care about toothaches, we have seen this so many times, i can do this and that but yet no proof, he is playing the"am a poor man being cheated" card and you have bought it, this is not always the case cool

Dude, words are very powerful, especially when they are targetted at a vulnerable group - believe me genius is a vulnerability. They are a group of people whose thinking is so advanced that they have societal difficulties most times. They need to be nurtured, not poked at.

I don't know if Nwankwo is right or wrong, but he must be given benefit of the doubt (and not by any of the methods you have innocently suggested). He needs legal help more than anything right now, because he is in a patent dispute; I pity him him, because the smallest patent litigation in the US costs tens of millions, for something like diabetes, we are talking hundreds of millions of dollars. Where on Earth is the poor man from Ntighauzo Village going to find that money?
A Nigerian brother might have been shafted pretty badly and we should be looking to his interest and asking the right questions, not talking about youtube or TV.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Babalegba(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
I can see a Commandclem style scam coming up. My people are dumb beyond belief.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by hackney(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
I hope he's right about his cure for diabetes but for tooth ache? ?
(is that feasible? ? , Doe it numb the gums forever or is it some kind of pain killer? ? )

he needs to shed a bit more light. (not that i'm a medic but for those that are on NL and are.)
more over, im sure there are a lot of good lawyers or even pharmaceutical bodies that
will listen to him if he really has a case.
(they all want profits and shares and this is a mind-blowing discovery if its true)
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by marcus1234: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by MaiSuya(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2010
Hmmm. . .there's certianly something going on here . . .his other claims however, are making him sound like a charlatan:

Cure for Type 1 diabetes

Cure for toothache?? What exactly does that mean??

presently researching cancer cure?? how exactly??
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
Diabetes cure? there are people in Nigeria oh! If you got a cure so good why the NIRPD? thats a nigerian thing right? What i think is this you dont know what you are doing or you are crazy.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by ARROBA(m): 1:33am On Nov 05, 2010
NWOBILO NWANKWO

Ntighauzo Village

Obingwa LGA

Abia State.

Phone: 0809 086 7484.

Email: nwankwo.obilo@yahoo.com

21 st Oct. 2010

I culled this article from pointblanknews.com. Mr Nwankwo can be contacted on the above phone number or email address to ascertain if his claims are true.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Odunnu: 2:34am On Nov 05, 2010
Mr Nwankwo is an exceptional 'Pharmacist'. Has a cure for virtually all the killer diseases
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by AngieFan(f): 5:12am On Nov 05, 2010
Just google 'diabetes cure'

There are plenty of 'cures' for diabetes so what exactly does this 'cure' from our Nigerian fellow entail?
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by AkoEja: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2010
There are two possibilities here; 1. The guy is correct and telling the truth; AND 2. The guy is wrong, but in his head, he is telling the truth .

If no 2 is the answer, then he is probably suffering from a psychiatric condition which make people develop what psychiatrists call grandiose delusions. This is called mania - a form of bipolar disorder . In people with mania , confidence and self-esteem are excessively enlarged, and grand, extravagant ideas are frequently expressed.(like finding cure for AIDS, cancer, diabetes etc; Google for more info on mania) . In the manic state, sufferers lay claim to these over-exagerated abilities, and will make everyone in sight aware of their claim, which however cannot be substantiated.

I suspect my second point is what is wrong here. As at this moment, ther is no cure for diabetes, only control. You also cannot 'cure' some toothache -for example, a completely decayed tooth usually may need removal surgically, and replcement with an implant - that is the only cure possible. There is no medicine that can bring back a dead tissue.

Toothache is not a disease, its just a symptom of the condition, which in some cases will be as a result of infection.

It is very likely that this guy is suffering from manic depressive psychosis, and his relatives should get him to see a psychiatrist fast.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by GJENTS(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2010
If his claim is true, he should go to:
1. Capital FM 92.9 on mondays ( LEAN ON ME )
2. Kiss FM 99.9 Monday - Friday 7:30am ( BEREKETE )

All radio stations based in the nation capital Abuja and his problem will be solved
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by excoba101: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2010
This is the same thing that happened to Dr Abalaka.The guy brought forward a cure for HIV and it was tested on an impressionable number of individuals (especially soldiers) and they all went for screening/test after vaccination and their results came out negative.Instead of praising him, our so called "Nigerian Medical Association" put down his discovery on the basis that he was a surgeon and not a medical practitioner and so therefore he has no "credibility" in the medical field since he didn't belong to their "association" (black man mentality in action. . .imagine that!)

Na we dey kill ourselves for dis kwantry.No bi gofment! ! !

All nation works together. These sicknesses we claim doesn't have cure really has cure. In the first place the diseases were created by scientist and inject then in either vaccines or food or eatable animals like pigs etc. This was meant to reduce over population on earth. Now in science who ever creates a virus has the antidote because it will be the reverse of the formula he created the virus with that will be the cure. So HIV/AIDS, Diabetes etc has cure, they are waiting for a particular time to bring it out, now countries involved in making the cure for these sicknesses will also use the medium to make money selling drugs. It is all politics my friend. Trust me.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Beaf: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2010
excoba101:

All nation works together. These sicknesses we claim doesn't have cure really has cure. In the first place the diseases were created by scientist and inject then in either vaccines or food or eatable animals like pigs etc. This was meant to reduce over population on earth. Now in science who ever creates a virus has the antidote because it will be the reverse of the formula he created the virus with that will be the cure. So HIV/AIDS, Diabetes etc has cure, they are waiting for a particular time to bring it out, now countries involved in making the cure for these sicknesses will also use the medium to make money selling drugs. It is all politics my friend. Trust me.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Helloooooooooooo!!! Haba! Na wa o!
I knows its Friday, but drop the sepe abeg.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2010
<<< I think BEAF should be banned from this Forum >>>
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Wallie(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2010
I made this diabetes cure discovery in Nigeria and submitted it to the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) which is the only body empowered by Law to confirm and certify such discovery in the country, but instead of certifying my discovery they now patented it in their crony’s name. Dr. Louis Nelson.

NWOBILO NWANKWO

Ntighauzo Village

Obingwa LGA  

Abia State.

Phone: 0809 086 7484.                                              

Email: nwankwo.obilo@yahoo.com                                                                                                        

21 st Oct. 2010

Things are not looking too good for Mr Nwankwo except if he can prove inventorship. Let’s even assume that he disclosed the information to Dr Nelson - how would he prove that Dr Nelson wasn’t working on the same cure before he disclosed the invention to him? This is one of the reasons Patent Attorneys, typically, do not invent.

I have a few questions for Mr Nwankwo:
1. When was the discovery submitted to NIPRD?
2. What formalities did he go through before submitting the disclosure?
3. Is there record of the submission?
4. Did he sign anything? If so, what exactly did he sign?
5. Does Dr Nelson work for NIPRD?
6. Did Mr. Nwankwo have any previous contact with Dr. Nelson about the disclosure?
7. How long has Mr. Nwankwo been working on the discovery and does it work? If it does work, how did he know?

As long as Mr. Nwankwo can prove when and how his invention was conceived, he might be entitled to whatever Dr Nelson gets especially if Dr Nelson cannot prove the same.

But you cannot patent an idea. Whatever disclosure Mr. Nwankwo submitted has to be detailed enough to enable one “skilled in the art” to make use of the invention before it can be worthy of a patent. In other words, it has to list the methods and steps necessary to make the invention.

If Mr. Nwankwo feels that he has a disclosure worthy of a patent, I can put him in touch with other Patent Attorneys in the US that could help him as I only prosecute electrical and mechanical patents.

But time is not on his side as he has only one year from public disclosure to file a patent.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by macjive01: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2010
This gentleman is asking for help but rather folks are casting aspersion on his person.
i place a call through to Mr Nwankwo, from wat i cud understand, he is:

1. he is not so articulate and refined. he does know wat copyright means but hasn't probably heard of patent or how to go about it.
2. his discovery is the kind of concoction associated with herbalist but potent and effective
3. he actually went to NIPRD or watever the name is, to validate his concoction via clinical trials etc.

Now, his being nt refined, is that a good enough reason for Mr Nelson to STEAL his "discovery"? this mr nelson is the head of the institute, a fatherly figure who "was" meant to nurture and protect his subordinate rather he is ravaging them like a father despoiling his teenage daughter's mates. wat a shame?

Mr Nwankwo told me that since he went to the print media they ( mr nelson and co) have tried hoodwinking him to sign some documents to effectively relinquish his (nwankwo's) right to make claims and forfeiture of his copyrights for some money.

Dora Akunyili and the rest who would rather probe and set up commission to verify philp emegwari and his claims but not a young scientist who needs the government the most, the shame is on you.

PLEASE ANY NIGERIA still with an atom of pulsating integrity and justice who is in a position to help this chap should.

I, in my own contribution have writing to the European Union OMBUDSMAN to effectively decline recognition to The FRAUD called MR Nelson till this matter is addressed amicably by the parties.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by excoba101: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
This gentleman is asking for help but rather folks are casting aspersion on his person.
i place a call through to Mr Nwankwo, from wat i cud understand, he is:

1. he is not so articulate and refined. he does know wat copyright means but hasn't probably heard of patent or how to go about it.
2. his discovery is the kind of concoction associated with herbalist but potent and effective
3. he actually went to NIPRD or watever the name is, to validate his concoction via clinical trials etc.

Now, his being nt refined, is that a good enough reason for Mr Nelson to STEAL his "discovery"? this mr nelson is the head of the institute, a fatherly figure who "was" meant to nurture and protect his subordinate rather he is ravaging them like a father despoiling his teenage daughter's mates. wat a shame?

Mr Nwankwo told me that since he went to the print media they ( mr nelson and co) have tried hoodwinking him to sign some documents to effectively relinquish his (nwankwo's) right to make claims and forfeiture of his copyrights for some money.

Dora Akunyili and the rest who would rather probe and set up commission to verify philp emegwari and his claims but not a young scientist who needs the government the most, the shame is on you.

PLEASE ANY NIGERIA still with an atom of pulsating integrity and justice who is in a position to help this chap should.

I, in my own contribution have writing to the European Union OMBUDSMAN to effectively decline recognition to The FRAUD called MR Nelson till this matter is addressed amicably by the parties.

Good work! However it goes, I hope to hear Nigeria's noble name ringing on BBC/CNN news soon that a Nigerian had found the cure for diabetes. That guy can not really represent the issue on either national or international ground. There should be a compromise between himself and NIPRD(who will be the figurehead).
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by ziga: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2010
Mr inventor can't get get through with his case until he shows the world his cure. Because as it stands know, Diabetes has NO CURE. And nobody in his right senses will go over to help him without knowing that he really has a "cure". It is impossible to vouch for something you know nothing about.

It is like coming to Nairaland to say you have Abacha's money stashed up somewhere, and you need to get over some obstacles to get it. Person no dey buy market wey im never see oooo. . . . that is pure 419 scam.

On the other hand, If a cure has been verified and announced, and he is claiming that some people stole that cure from him, then that will be a different story. But right now, a cure for diabetes is not something you keep in your backyard. too many people suffering and dying worldwide.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Mobinga: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
What kind of crap is this?

It has been patented. Nobody would listen to the man. Thread locked!

Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Wallie(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2010
Attached is the patent in question. Tell Mr Nwankwo to take a look at it and see if this was his invention (minus the chemical formulas).

As far as I can tell, Mr Nelson still owns the patent and it has not been assigned to any company. If this patent is worth "something" or "anything", it will be assigned to a company that could take it to market. Although, nothing is really stopping Mr Nelson from licensing the rights to a company and in which case, it won't be recorded at the US Patent and Trademark Office since it will just be a contractual issue between the parties.

At this point, the only thing that I can affirmatively say is that Mr Nelson had spent thousands of dollars, probably about $10,000, to obtain the patent. He has an outstanding Patent Maintenance fee of $1,305.00 to pay before 03/11/2011; otherwise, the issued patent will go abandoned.

The only advice I can give Mr Nwankwo is to find out if there is a company using the patent to manufacture a diabetic drug and then seek legal representation to sue Mr Nelson for fraud. I guess one way of finding out is just to keep track of News about Mr Nelson in the media.

Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Wallie(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
If he gets legal representation, this is the firm representing Dr Nelson:

BARLOW, JOSEPHS & HOLMES, LTD.
101 DYER STREET
5TH FLOOR
PROVIDENCE RI 02903
401-273-4446

He can have his lawyer contact them for more information on the patent. My guess is that this firm will also handle the licensing, if there were to be any.
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Mobinga: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2010
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by Wallie(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2010
Mobinga:

It has been patented. Nobody would listen to the man. Thread locked!

The man still has quite a few options:
1. Sue in civil court for fraud and misrepresentation but the case might be statutorily barred.
2. Invalidate the patent: a patent can be deemed invalid if it is wrongfully obtained by a person other than the real inventor. If there is a potential for monetizing the patent, he'll think twice about making Mr Nwanko a co-inventor. If the patent becomes invalid, it will reside in the public domain and anybody can use it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed. Oshiomole Is Not From Edo / APC, Buhari Can't Blackmail Nigeria - PDP Insists / Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.