Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption (6573 Views)

'no Progress On Nigerian Corruption' Says Watchdog Transperency International / YOU MUST SEE THIS :Must See Photo Of Nigerian Corruption / How Buhari Destroyed Corrupt UK Bank Profiting From Nigerian Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by bashr4: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
why not write to sahara reporters they do a good job in reporting such injustice if you are able to convince them its really your invention
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by assortedaka247: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2012
i can cure diabetise withing 20 days no matter how cronics it is simply call 07034442263 or e mail assortedaka247gmail.com
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by assortedaka247: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2012
i can cure diabetics,stroke with harbs if you want to have a tryer simply call 07034442263 or e mail assortedaka247@gmail.com it is save secure and reliable if i do it for you i am giving you 100percent assurance
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by samal54: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
I am a living witness of the efficacy of late Mr. Obilo Nwankwo's toothache root. It cures toothache within 48 hours especially when chewed raw. I obtained and used it on those around me to cure their toothache permanently. Unfortunately, while I was making move to understudy the man and possibly take this automatic tooth-healing medicine professionally, I got news of the demise of the man. It was so painful. I had known the root but the source still remains the clog in the wheel of progress. The plant from which he used to extract it is still unknown to me. Is there anyone with idea of this toothache solution root?
Re: Please Save My Diabetes Cure Discovery From Nigerian Corruption by givbitcoin: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
kuramo:
I feel compelled to comment on this gentleman's claims.

He claimed to have submitted a cure for diabetes to NIPRD. The fact is that at this moment in time there is no known cure for diabetes either type 1 ( Insulin dependent diabetes ) or type 2 ( Non- insulin dependent ).

I am at a loss to comprehend how he can make such a bold claim. This is a disservice to those suffering from the disease in Nigeria by attempting to give false hopes.

He also claimed to have perfected toothache medicine to eradicate toothache in the world, give us a break. Surely he doesn't know the basic patho-physiology of toothache.

This guy is clearly an illiterate who has no clue about what he is claiming. The term charlatan comes to mind because this is nothing short of quackery or worse a 419 scam.

Is this another Philip Emeagwali in the making ?

You just said my mind. Sorry to say, but 90% of Southern Nigerians are criminals who thrive only by making bogus claims. Imagine claiming to have found cure for diabetes! lol

90% of rich people in the South made their money through such questionable means but this one has failed. Tinubu and co, renowned for criminality. If Evans was not nabbed, he would soon become a hero too.

This country needs thorough refining and we will see to that when the time comes. Their education is cancerous to our collective unity. These animalistic Yoruba people can not keep poking our eyes and expect peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) / Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity / Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.