Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,610 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets (29434 Views)

Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly / EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by ZombieTAMER: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:

If Biafra is to come be rest assured that its only Abia state that will form it.

After you declare it in Abia state and leave the other southeast states out of it, we would build a big wall around Abia and trap you people inside to enjoy your great nation

Nigeria is a cesspit

1 Like

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by ZombieTAMER: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:

If Biafra is to come be rest assured that its only Abia state that will form it.

After you declare it in Abia state and leave the other southeast states out of it, we would build a big wall around Abia and trap you people inside to enjoy your great nation

Nigeria is a cesspit

Bloody unity beggars everywhere

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by acenazt: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:

Why do Biafrans hardly respect themselves anywhere they go. Most of this stigma Nigerians are going through was caused by them Buhari is there to fix it and the same people who caused the problem, the same people who were shouting we don't have a President are here protesting is that not full blown 5star stupidity
no be lie sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by omenka(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
youngeagle:
They learnt from that vegetable in their country, Africans and regardless for human life's, what happened to arresting them and jail them since they ain't your citizens.
You go fear English. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Auladimeji1: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2019
SAns were killing Igbo's,Nigerians accused PMB of not doing anything, Now PMB went their and you guys wanted to disgrace him,whatever happens to you guys,you deserve it

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by gidgiddy: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2019
muykem:
Buhari is in south Africa because of these fools instead of protest against xenophobia. IPOB members and their supporters are mentally unstable people. South Africa should just inform Buhari that this is how Nigerians constitute nuisance that leads to xenophobia.

Buhari has killed more IPOB members than Xenophobia ever will
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Commentor: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Dem no get live rounds for there?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Commentor: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

Buhari has killed more IPOB members than Xenophobia ever will

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by gidgiddy: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Commentor:

Amen.

And Buhari has never killed even one single herdsmen who slaughter thousands of Nigerians each year. Say Amen to that as well
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by MiztaYouneek(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2019
muykem:
Buhari is in south Africa because of these fools instead of protest against xenophobia. IPOB members and their supporters are mentally unstable people. South Africa should just inform Buhari that this is how Nigerians constitute nuisance that leads to xenophobia.

You should know by now that many of them are typical illiterates that cannot think first before acting. Don't you know that it is only a fool that will follow the foolish instruction of another fool? This is to show you how ungrateful and unreasonable many of them are.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by ludd2018: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2019
madenigga:

You are on your own . Give us referendum Pro Biafrans in SS and SE will get over 80% that is the reason Fed Gov is scared of Referendum.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by gidgiddy: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

You should know by now that many of them are typical illiterates that cannot think first before acting. Don't you know that it is only a fool that will follow the foolish instruction of another fool? This is to show you how ungrateful and unreasonable many of them are.

You dont have to be literate to agitate for your freedom

1 Like

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by madenigga(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2019
ludd2018:

You are on your own . Give us referendum Pro Biafrans in SS and SE will get over 80% that is the reason Fed Gov is scared of Referendum.
You are on your own

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by ludd2018: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2019
madenigga:

Why do Biafrans hardly respect themselves anywhere they go. Most of this stigma Nigerians are going through was caused by them Buhari is there to fix it and the same people who caused the problem, the same people who were shouting we don't have a President are here protesting is that not full blown 5star stupidity

People asking for their freedom.Something is wrong with your brain .

Let us close Lagos wolf and international.airport and let SW come to calabar sea port to clear their containers. Yorubas ll do worst than Ipob .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Smoke55: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2019
madenigga:

U don't know what we as Igbo's are going through in the hands of these stupid set of people, most people don't know that Igbo's are the biggest victims here, cause this people are acting extremely suicidal, trying there best to provoke Buhari to do something bad against the Igbo's but they have failed wholefully.

The God of Igbo land strong pass them
oga You Are Not Igbo! Stop Fooling Your Self Buddy...

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by madenigga(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2019
ludd2018:

Let us close Lagos wolf and international.airport and let SW come to calabar sea port to clear their containers. Yorubas ll do worst than Ipob .
I am not a Yoruba

1 Like

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by madenigga(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2019
Smoke55:
I am not an Ipob but I am an Igbo.

There's a difference

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Afamed: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2019
When you don't use your senses, someone will definitely use it for you. Omadike is far away in UK, while the gullible ones are on the street

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Chipink(f): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Nawa

1 Like

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by KIDfurniture(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Lol
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin.

Igbo Igbo Igbo

una doné dey disgrâce una self, now dey start shooting you from another country, can you see that ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Commentor: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Why didn't Kanu go there to take one for the team?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Wickedtruths: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2019
ludd2018:

Not only wolf, na Goat. Ipob illiterate.
Didn't you all lie that GEJ and Stella Oduah give you an international airport?

Lagos had an airport since 1947, that's before independence. If your ancestors were stupid and shortsighted not to get you an airport between then and now, are others to blame for your foolishness?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by madenigga(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2019
ludd2018:

Even right now they bring up a referendum on Nigeria's destruction, many people would vote, doesn't mean the motion is logical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Wickedtruths: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2019
Smoke55:

Because he refused to join your madness?

You people think everyone is like you. A lot of Igbos are more reasonable than you Abia people who constitute the bulk of Ipob.

That's how you wanted Omambala to boycott election in Anambra but they refused to follow your foolishness, only for you Igbos to elect Ikpeazu to continue punishing you in Abia.

Better use your brain and wake up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by ctleurocollege: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2019
Buhari is there for your sake but you're protesting against him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Ayoefa: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2019
LMAO.....bunch of retards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by nwamabo247(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2019
thank god na only rubber bullet if na here the revese will be the case.PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by samudu(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2019
madenigga:

But those people are not Nigerians they are Biafrans. Allow our Nigerian President to speak for us go and listen to Nnamdi KANU
brother try to be civilize for once.... shooting against protesters, is not right, allow them to protest.. why Nigerians are always afraid when Biafrans protest...
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Odinaka00(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Imagine after calming the incidence that happened in S.A 3 weeks ago, and these Ipob idiots wants to create another wahala for S.A. these guys don't have sense or What? I saw them yesterday marching to Pretoria and I was so ashamed of myself as an Igbo man. 99% of them are just these Igbos that left Onitcha main market, ogbete main market and Ariaria Aba and traveled to South Africa. Nnamdi Kanu is a brave man and I love him for that but honestly he should grow some brain into his skull so that he will start reasoning well.. Some of the ways he does things are so senseless.. It's not every country that you must send these Ipob guys to attack a sitting President. South Africa is facing a lot of problems lately and they don't need this now in their country.. F.uck!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2019
IPOB did not protest repeated SA violence against ibos, but are protesting against Buhari who is there to discuss same violence?

The mind boggles.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Sell Three Power Plants For N434bn / Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.