Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets (29431 Views)

Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly / EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Area4Area: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

And what agitators are doing is their constitutional right to protest for what they want. Whether that works or not is for the agitators to decide
They have no right to invade their government house, this is not only an invasion but also a desecration and violation of South Africans sovereignty on their own soil.
Something South Africans can't do, senseless IPOBians decided to do and finally bringing scorn and hatred on fellow Nigerians, anyway they've said they are not Nigerians but still using the Nigerian passport, worse of it all is that when the SAn authorities start profiling Nigerians, others would be affected.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Area4Area: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

Exactly! You people should stop drinking pamadol over another persons headache
I've asked you on different occasions on why you don't participate in any protest even those held in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Greenback: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
madenigga:

LoL... 5star ignorance is allowed

Fine, now back off.
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
TMKsouth:

Who's this guy again??

You're dumber than I thought gorilla man. Move along in your famous flip-flops now.

You dont see Nigerians running around with bare breasts and no clothes, only the primitive stone age Zulus , lol.

Without the whites your ilk would still be living in huts.

Have a nice day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by gwarotango: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Buhari went to SA to represent the interests of those Nigerians who live there and what does he get? Protests by vermin IPOB scum. If I were him, I'll just leave them to their fate
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Omeizadean(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
The igbo people antics and stupidity is making it difficult for me to desist from making comments that might be termed tribalism....how can one stop if they keep furking up like this daily....u re protesting against someone that put his life at risk to come SA to find solution to ur well being and again u re demonstrating in a country where u re being hunting down in mob action. Make sense fall on u people biko.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Greenback: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
frosbel2:

You dont see Nigerians running around with bare breasts and no clothes, only the primitive stone age Zulus , lol.

Have a nice day grin

You got it lolsssssss

When their Zulu king wanna take an additional wife,the entire south Africa women all troop out nude, with their mangoes dangling north south east west ..and all size of bumbum. Am pretty sure tmksouth knows the Koko

grin
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Biafrannuke: 5:43am On Oct 05, 2019
Odinaka00:
Imagine after calming the incidence that happened in S.A 3 weeks ago, and these Ipob idiots wants to create another wahala for S.A. these guys don't have sense or What? I saw them yesterday marching to Pretoria and I was so ashamed of myself as an Igbo man. 99% of them are just these Igbos that left Onitcha main market, ogbete main market and Ariaria Aba and traveled to South Africa. Nnamdi Kanu is a brave man and I love him for that but honestly he should grow some brain into his skull so that he will start reasoning well.. Some of the ways he does things are so senseless.. It's not every country that you must send these Ipob guys to attack a sitting President. South Africa is facing a lot of problems lately and they don't need this now in their country.. F.uck!!
yaribansa using Igbo moniker
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Biafrannuke: 5:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Metroman2:
Well I got nothing to say. I am not a Biafran and will never be. When the South Africans were destroying our properties Biafrans kept quiet and ceased to exist and Nigerians were shouting for Nigerian Government to intervene. Now a Nigerian President has come to South Africa, suddenly Biafrans appear. I wish them luck.
you just said you have nothing to say. hmm.
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by TMKsouth: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Greenback:

What stops you from denying them visas and entry into that pigsty turned around by the Afrikaans into human habitation (in only places like Cape town,the rest still jungles for Tarzan movies) you call Country?

We've got 10million international tourists visiting this pigsty every year - Durban, Sandton, Pretoria, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Kruger, etc etc etc. And they don't come to see Afrikaners. grin

Remind me again, how many people visit Nigeria? grin grin grin

BTW, we can't grant visas to border smugglers. Why are you gorillas on boats in the Mediterranean sea & Libya? Are those desperate monkeys carrying visas? Same applies to SA. We gonna kill u all bastards.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by IronGalaxy: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2019
frosbel2:

Have a nice day grin
I knew you were a coon but this is just ridiculous
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Greenback: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
TMKsouth:

We've got 10million international tourists visiting this pigsty every year - Durban, Sandton, Pretoria, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Kruger, etc etc etc. And they don't come to see Afrikaners. grin

Remind me again, how many people visit Nigeria? grin grin grin

BTW, we can't grant visas to border smugglers. Why are you gorillas on boats in the Mediterranean sea & Libya? Are those desperate monkeys carrying visas? Same applies to SA. We gonna kill u all bastards.

Lolsssssss I touched a nerve,there....
And but of course,you got tourists who visit the Zulu land to catch a glimpse of the only remaining medieval enclave in the world...who doesn't wanna get a view of "dangling melons and dark sweaty big bums",huh!?

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA......
grin grin grin
Re: South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets by Greenback: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
TMKsouth:

Wow, is this the best u could come up with? This tired argument from the 90s gratifying whites?!

You're obviously defeated.

Spend more time begging me to accept Nigerian gorillas in my fantastic country that all of u are flocking to.

Why ain't the Afrikaans protesting?

Simple,they ain't dumb or hungry.
They ain't dumb and unproductive...they are creative and you know what,they got "animals" they've tamed who are their servants/slaves..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Throwback Pictures Of General MSA Aliyu Distributing Foods To The Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.