Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? (24515 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by profuk7: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by CaveAdullam: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
OkCornel:
The person above keeps on postulating theories on how the sons of God are men from the lineage of Seth, and yet keeps on playing the ostrich to the poser below;

Jude 1 v 6;

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Now further questions for those proposing the sons God to be the Sons of Seth

1) Which angels was Jude referring to in verse 6, and when did they leave their first estate?
2) If you say it is those angels that rebelled alongside Lucifer, shouldn't they all be in everlasting chains right now awaiting judgement? Shouldn't this earth be free from demons and evil spirits?
3) The sons of God spoken of in Job Chapters 1 and 2, are they also male descendants from the lineage of Seth?
Any move will be a checkmate.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
CaveAdullam:

Lol.

Lol, that’s why he’s playing the ostrich.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by CaveAdullam: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
OkCornel:

Lol, that’s why he’s playing the ostrich.
I have read the book of Enoch volume 1,though once, but I found it a nice read, gave more expositions on the 66 approved books of the Bible, and for the now no trace of heresy.

However, I will try to launch an investigation why it is not regarded as an inspired word of God, and same with other apocrypha that fall in the same line with it.

Thanks.

God bless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
CaveAdullam:
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
You have decided to join the gang and become a tool in the devil's workshop too, hmm, abi?

CaveAdullam:
Lol.
[img]https://media./images/e3544b8117d3ecbb0cb8751f1ce0ff71/tenor.gif[/img]
Whats the point of this comment and meaning of the laugh, CaveAdullam erhn? You really for that comment and smirking laugh, smh, fall for my hand, and nobi small fall sef hin be.

Now #1, CaveAdullam, if you werent aware, I stopped pricing market anymore from this person I have become to know to be a persona non grata. I am since after that now repeatedly have being stalked and harassed by this person even after making it clearly known to the person that I dont want to have anything to do with the person ever again. To rise prick, nobi by force nau.

MuttleyLaff:
When better pesin, like dem kkins25, missjo or similar asks, I'll explain, just as I previously have done, but of course some pipul we wont mention names dont read posts that's more than one or two sentences, so wouldnt have read my previous comments about this angry angry angry
#2, is in relation to the above quote of mine. As you can see from it, I have more than once previously passingly treated what Jude and even Peter before him was doing with Jude 1 v 6, but hey some of us have challenges reading post thats longer or more than two sentences, lol.

CaveAdullam, if its you, if you have any specific questions or have anything specific you want illiumination on, then why not please kindly ask me directly yourself. You know I'll always oblige you and never will I get tired from attending to you. Why cant you just do that, instead of losing your faith of me just like that in this matter and be laughing at me. CaveAdullam, I am OK with others slapping me in the front & on my face, but hey nwanne dear "friend" here's your knife back, I pulled it out from left in there, sticking out of in my back.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Awww, a desperate appeal to emotions and sentiments.

When it’s clearly obvious he is at a dead end, he starts spinning tales of being “stalked and harassed”. What a pity undecided

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
When you’re done playing the ostrich, the poser below is waiting for you.

For those postulating theories on how the sons of God are male descendants from the lineage of Seth;

Jude 1 v 6;

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Questions:
1) Which angels was Jude referring to in verse 6, and when did they leave their first estate?
2) If you say it is those angels that rebelled alongside Lucifer, shouldn't they all be in everlasting chains right now awaiting judgement? Shouldn't this earth be free from demons and evil spirits?
3) The sons of God spoken of in Job Chapters 1 and 2, are they also male descendants from the lineage of Seth?
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by CaveAdullam: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
You have decided to join the gang and become a tool in the devil's workshop too, hmm, abi?

[img]https://media./images/e3544b8117d3ecbb0cb8751f1ce0ff71/tenor.gif[/img]
Whats the point of this comment and meaning of the laugh, CaveAdullam erhn? You really for that comment and smirking laugh, smh, fall for my hand, and nobi small fall sef hin be.

Now #1, CaveAdullam, if you werent aware, I stopped pricing market anymore from this person I have become to know to be a persona non grata. I am since after that now repeatedly have being stalked and harassed by this person even after making it clearly known to the person that I dont want to have anything to do with the person ever again. To rise prick, nobi by force nau.

#2, is in relation to the above quote of mine. As you can see from it, I have more than once previously passingly treated what Jude and even Peter before him was doing with Jude 1 v 6, but hey some of us have challenges reading post thats longer or more than two sentences, lol.

CaveAdullam, if its you, if you have any specific questions or have anything specific you want illiumination on, then why not please kindly ask me directly yourself. You know I'll always oblige you and never will I get tired from attending to you. Why cant you just do that, instead of losing your faith of me just like that in this matter and be laughing at me. CaveAdullam, I am OK with others slapping me in the front & on my face, but hey nwanne dear "friend" here's your knife back, I pulled it out from left in there, sticking out of in my back.
Awiite let me ask you the question my self;

Jude 1 v 6;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cc: missjo, maamin, gobuchinny, budaatum, nijabazaar, RiyadhGoddess
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by budaatum: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Some think reading a book is for belief, and can't understand that some read books for understanding. I am just glad not all think that way and personally delight in you all's reading.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mutteylaff finds it difficult to believe in the origins of Spirits and celestial beings grin. That the God He worships is Spirit and presides over Spirits. He cant beleive that angel like humans have a choice to obey or rebel against Elohim. That the first stars rebelled and were thrown down to earth and the second stars were ensnared by lust for women grin. That giants were born and the spirits of these giants are demons grin. Archaeology has proven that giants existed. I heard him ask one time how d Angel's consummated with man grin. Funny. Even now humans can change sex from Male to female so how is it difficult for celestial beings to do same?

That the Sun, moon, stars are a link/bridge between the realm of the Spirit and physical. Or how else do you think the sun suspends and doesn't drop on earth? How do you assume that the sun can power the whole earth and knows when to rise and set? Everyday, and on time grin. That my friend is not ordinary. So it is weird that Enoch talks about the Spirits of the stars and how they have a mind of their own? And how he saw the dwellings of these celestial beings?.

So man can preserve his words in books how do you assume the God of the whole world cant do same?

I saw you say the book of enoch is accursed. Paul said any one that preaches another gospel should be accursed. That book preaches Christ grin. It was read by the early church and hidden amongst the dead sea scrolls.The evil roman Catholics would have done worse if they had a chance. They would have put their own authored books if given the opportunity But remember the foolishness of God is wiser than men and God uses men to accomplish His will. Hence we have the bible as we know it but there r other books that were equally inspired and were quoted in the bible. Books are not deemed scripture by men but by God grin. You have not answered @okcornel question about Jude referencing Enoch. You really cant answer it cause it's as clear as day that these men read the book hence the referral.

if the book does not make you comfy den dont read it. I can however say that a true son of God desirous for more understanding of God will enjoy that book.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Awiite let me ask you the question my self;
God has permitted you to reveal your true face. You're mocker CaveAdullam, under normal circumstances I wouldnt have bat an eyelid or give you the time or day, but today is a forgiving day for a lucky treacherous person. You want to punch above your weight, hmm? Right then be my guest then. Put on your seat belt on and hold tight, I sure hope you have a strong stomach for going on this ride and bumpy road with me, lol.

CaveAdullam, I've just prayed and hope you be capable enough to patiently read a long post and obtain without difficulty every ounce of info this post is going to be fully charged with, lol. Mind you, I might have to split the post into two parts, as I am guessing if not it'll be a very long post and the gods of Nairaland wont take kindly to something like that, a very long post.

CaveAdullam:
Jude 1 v 6;
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

4Again the Lord said to Raphael, Bind Azazyel hand and foot; cast him into darkness; and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael (i.e. Gods Kettle/Crucible/Cauldron), cast him in there
5Throw upon him hurled and pointed stones, covering him with darkness;
6There shall he remain for ever; cover his face, that he may not see the light.
7And in the great day of judgment let him be cast into the fire.
8Restore the earth, which the angels have corrupted; and announce life to it, that I may revive it.
And heal the Earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the Earth, that they may heal the plague,
9All the sons of men shall not perish in consequence of all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons.
10All the earth has been corrupted by the effects of the teaching of Azazyel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime (i.e. to him ascribe all sin)
- Enoch 10: 4-9

1And these are the names of the holy angels who watch.
2Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and over Tartarus
- Enoch 20: 1-2

"For if God did not spare the angels having sinned, but having cast them down to Tartarus, in chains of gloomy darkness, delivered them, being kept for judgment;
- 2 Peter 2:4

For if God did not forgive the angels that sinned, but cast them down into the deepest abyss {Gr. Tartarus} and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;"
- 2 Peter 2:4

One of the various sources, that first century people back in biblical times then, got their fable tales and legend info from about angels having sexual intercourse with human beings etcetera was from writings like the Book of Enoch.

Now CaveAdullam, first thing first, you need to have the understanding of is that the content of Jude 1:6, was originally first mentioned in one of the Petrine epistles. Fyi, Jude 1:6, actually was first mentioned by Peter in 2 Peter 2:4 to be precise and I took the liberty to copy it out, as can be seen above. Jude though copying from Peter's letter, both Peter and Jude, in their individual warning letters both paraphrase the Book of Enoch, I mean look at Enoch 10: 4-9 above, to be precise. Do you notice the similarities? Anyway, it is from Peter's letter, that Jude was taking lead from, when he wrote his version of warning letter to those same believing in fairy tales mytical make-believe stories about angels and taken to all that nonsense and ingredients rubbish thats in the accursed Book of Enoch

There are many telltale signs, that betrays the Book of Enoch and gives it away as a fanstatic speculative fiction book. Some of the telltale signs, I've already before mentioned on this thread, like for example when I earlier responded to one of the nijabazaar comments. The Book of Enoch, no doubt was authored by a Greek mythology influenced first century person with an over-imaginative mind.

MuttleyLaff:
Hell or better put, Hades, actually is a Greek concept, the Jews have no concept of Hell or Hades. They have Sheol, alright but the concept of Hell or Hades, is a Greek one.

Sheol is more of a proper and real biblical Israelite concept of where the dead are ''interned'' and Sheol in an oversimplified or elementary manner can be grave or has been referred as grave

Grave/tomb/sepulchre sites are merely places of deposit for a corpse. Sheol is the realm of the dead or departed souls
- Souls do not linger in the air. Souls do not stay in limbo. Souls do not hang about. Souls do not make revisits

Until Jesus in the NT, Sheol in general, without necessarily distinguishing between righteous or unrighteous souls, has been the realm of the dead or abode of the dead

We have verses in OT (e.g. Psalm 9:17 etcetera) suggesting that the wicked go to Sheol but it was Jesus in the NT that brought things into perspective when he shared the hyperbolic illustration of Sheol with the story of the Rich Man being elsewhere and Abraham with the Poor Man being on a different side

Remember just like because you're telling a joke, it doesnt necessarily mean, the joke is devoid of some element of truth and reality so is the case with the parable of the rich man and poor man.

Sheol (i.e. the original Hebrew concept of afterlife) now has gray lines shared with Gehenna (i.e. the refuse dump in Jerusalem hyperbolically referred to by Jesus in Matthew 5:29 Matthew 18:9 and Mark 9:47) and Hell (i.e. a Greek mythology and Greek concept of afterlife) which arent really understood

The etymology of afterlife from a Jewish concept (i.e. Sheol, with 2 sections) has changed over time and Sheol, since, has being interchangeably replaced with Gehenna and Hell/Hades

Reiterating, hell which has become synonymous with Hades, is neither Hebrew or Greek in origin. Sheol is, what you'll find in the original Hebrew text for any word for Hell. In other places, Hades or Hell was the Greek substitution for the part of Sheol where the Rich man is from the Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus

As a matter of fact, Hell, actually finds it roots in the classic Greek mythology, Hades, where Hades interestingly and actually, was the ancient Greek god of the underworld. This god's name (i.e. Hades) later turned to mean the place or abode of the dead, which actually is exactly what Sheol is, what is signifies or represents.

Talking about Gehenna, well it is a valley, a valley in Jerusalem, used as a dumping refuse site and so was used by Jesus to depict the Lake of fire
(i.e. it is a place of destruction, as in, via incineration, a place for destroying things)

As earlier mentioned, Gehenna was the incinerating refuse dump in Jerusalem. Hades however, historically and originally is the name of a Greek god until it got turned to meaning the place or abode of the dead. It later got interchanged with hell, which is from a German word root. It was bible translators who were substituing the original Hebrew word Sheol (i.e. the part where the dead of the Rich man sort are), with Greek counterparts Hades/Hell that made hell stick with us today

Death is not a physical person but it will cease to exist because it will be destroyed when figuratively thrown into a physical lake of fire

As I was saying, the proof of this is in the use of the term "tartarus" which has origins from a Greek mythology influence

CaveAdullam it'll surprise you to know that the word "tartarus" is only used once in the entire Bible. Why? It is because "tartarus" is a foreign concept to Jewish beliefs. Nobody, no other writer except for Peter, in 2 Peter 2:4 used the Greek mythology influenced "tartarus" word. The word appears only once in the entire New Testament and that was in a warning letter Peter sent to those people who were into Greek mythology and the beliefs in a Greek god named Hades. Peter was paraphrasing the Book of Enoch when he used the term "tartarus" and content of 2 Peter 2:4, and this he did that way because he knew those reading his warning letter are in tune with the the Book of Enoch and will recognise where from he paraphrased in his warning letter.

CaveAdullam, lets break down a bit further this word "tartarus" shenanigan, erhn? As I've earlier said, the concept of Tartarus has no history or place in the Jewish belief, it is a concept that has links with ancient Greek mythology. Look at the reproduced quote of mine above, from another thread, talking about Hades etcetera, well fyi CaveAdullam, according to ancient Greek mythology, Tartarus, is one of the realms within Hades. It is situated lower than even Hades (i.e. the deepest abyss of Hades), its the place of the dead, and seen to be a horrible pit of torment in the afterlife, populated by ferocious monsters and the worst of criminals.

CaveAdullam:

Jude was taking cue from Peter, who first paraphrased from the Book of Enoch, as I have earlier advanced. They, as in, both Jude and Peter, used a foreign ideology not anywhere known in scripture, meaning not found in the Bible or in an average Yahweh believing Jewish mind set, but is in books, like the Book of Enoch, well-known to reprobates who would believe in something ludicrous as angels, indulging in sexual relationships with female human beings. Jude or Peter were not in their letters teaching that angels have reproductive plumbing to give seminal fluids to earthly women that will impregnate them, but were using the Book of Enoch as a reference point to warn those unprincipled in their wacko beliefs to stop slandering angels and falsely accusing angels of what they never done. The book of Enoch listed at least, 200 fallen angels, as leaders who vacated their habitation. Go read each one of the Bible verses contextually and read slowly and loudly now to see how Jude and Peter laid into these people, cast aspersions on them and their figment of imagination CaveAdullam, lol.

CaveAdullam:
Well thats what I thought too, that shouldnt this earth be free from demons and evil spirits if they are already slammed up, so CaveAdullam, shouldnt we be asking the impostor fake Enoch who wrote that accursed fantasy book of Enoch about this erhn lol?. It is not the first time the impostor fake Enoch has contradicted himself, shot full of holes and tied himself up in a knot with deviant, outlandish, preposterous and freakish storylines.

CaveAdullam:
Emphatic yes, they are also male descendants from the lineage of Seth.

As a matter of fact CaveAdullam, the sons of God, spoken of in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4, lol, are male descendants from the lineage of Seth, originated from Adam, the first acknowledged and kofam, son of God, lol.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2019
gobuchinny:
Mutteylaff finds it difficult to believe in the origins of Spirits and celestial beings grin.
Sir, you dont know what MuttleyLaff believes in. You have the foggiest idea what MuttleyLaff believes in

gobuchinny:
That the God He worships is Spirit and presides over spirits.
I am glad and pleased to know that we agree this much that God is Spirit and He presides over spirits

gobuchinny:
He cant beleive that angel like humans have a choice to obey or rebel against Elohim. That the first stars rebelled and were thrown down to earth
Two out of two, this is not bad, I hope you can keep up this we agreeing with each other

gobuchinny:
and the second stars were ensnared by lust for women grin. That giants were born and the spirits of these giants are demons grin.
Oh oh, spoke too soon, here is the YOYO point, here is where we part on our agreeing, it was fun when it lasted. Where from in the entire scripture, except from the accursed Book of Noah, do you read in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt that angels were ensnared and lusted after women, hmm?

Where from in the entire Bible, if not from the accursed Book of Noah, do you read in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt that it was angels who gave birth to giants that were born and the spirits of these giants are demons, hmm? Smh.

gobuchinny:
Archaeology has proven that giants existed.
So? Dont you know that the Bible before the archaeology discoveries that proves giants existed already had stated that giants were on earth before the sons of God went into the daughters of men and after

gobuchinny:
I heard him ask one time how d Angel's consummated with man grin. Funny.
Yeah, lol, tell me now, dont spare me the graphic.

gobuchinny:
Even now humans can change sex from Male to female so how is it difficult for celestial beings to do same?
Humans can change sex from male to female, because fundamentally and physiologically they are not human beings. It is difficult for celestial beings to do same because of the following reasons:
1/ Number one reason, God doesnt permit and/or allow sex change or whatnot to be done by celestial being.
2/ Then number two reason, celestial beings, also known as angelic hosts, make themselves visible to human beings and their näked physical eyes only when on official assignment and sent by God. Angels fallen or not, know their limits, and so operate within the limits of their operation. Angels, fallen or not fallen, appear, looking as though they are humans when they are not. What you see when or if they appear, is the impression of being human beings, but they are not human beings gobuchinny, period.

gobuchinny:
That the Sun, moon, stars are a link/bridge between the realm of the Spirit and physical. Or how else do you think the sun suspends and doesn't drop on earth? How do you assume that the sun can power the whole earth and knows when to rise and set? Everyday, and on time grin. That my friend is not ordinary. So it is weird that Enoch talks about the Spirits of the stars and how they have a mind of their own? And how he saw the dwellings of these celestial beings?.
"14And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to distinguish between the day and the night, and let them be signs to mark the seasons and days and years.
15And let them serve as lights in the expanse of the sky to shine upon the earth.” And it was so.
16God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night. And He made the stars as well.
17God set these lights in the expanse of the sky to shine upon the earth,
18to preside over the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
19And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.
"
- Genesis 1:14-19

Of course, the sun, moon and stars are a link/bridge between the realm of the Spirit and physical, but not just that my dear friend gobuchinny, but when God, on the fourth day, created the sun, moon and stars, God effectively was setting a clock, lol. Remember Genesis 1:14 and the rest above, hmm?

gobuchinny:
So man can preserve his words in books how do you assume the God of the whole world cant do same?
The Book of Enoch is not an inspired book of God

gobuchinny:
I saw you say the book of enoch is accursed. Paul said any one that preaches another gospel should be accursed. That book preaches Christ grin.
"22On the day of judgment many will call me their Lord. They will say, “We preached in your name, and in your name we forced out demons and worked many miracles.”
23 But I will tell them, “I will have nothing to do with you! Get out of my sight, you evil people!”
"
- Matthew 7:22-23

C'mon now gobuchinny, you can do better than this. Look at least at Matthew 7:22-23 above, there are similar verses like that more I can give, but that one should just do, lol. Even demons, are known, in the Bible, to preach Christ. Phtt

gobuchinny:
It was read by the early church and hidden amongst the dead sea scrolls. The evil roman Catholics would have done worse if they had a chance. They would have put their own authored books if given the opportunity But remember the foolishness of God is wiser than men and God uses men to accomplish His will. Hence we have the bible as we know it but there r other books that were equally inspired and were quoted in the bible. Books are not deemed scripture by men but by God grin.
God in his infinite wisdom unlike the Book of Jasher wasnt allowed to be mentioned in the Bible because of the known fact that the accursed Book of Enoch, unlike the lost Book of Jasher, is not at all an inspired work of God but is that of the devil and is from the pit of hell.

gobuchinny:
You have not answered @ỌkCornel question about Jude referencing Enoch
He is a person non grata to me. His case is once bitten, twice shy. Fool me once, shame on him. Fool me twice, would be shame on me then, but I am not willing to be burned twice by the same flame, it wont happen so it wont be my fault and no shame on me. Let each maintain and stay their lanes.

gobuchinny:
You really cant answer it cause it's as clear as day that these men read the book hence the referral.
gobuchinny, it is not just only today that have started answering and/or explained passingly what was going on with Peter and Jude referencing, paraphrasing and in codes, talking about excerpts of the Book of Enoch in their warning letters.

gobuchinny, if you really have carefully read all my comments on and about the accursed Book of Enoch, I have always advanced the notion that Peter and Jude along with a bunch of others have back to back read the Book of Enoch and similar of its nature. I consistently also have advanced why they made reference to the Book of Enoch, whilst no other biblical writer has. Even in my post above this one, I further have explained the rationale behind why and how Peter and Jude paraphrased the Book of Enoch, as they did in their warning letters to people with reprobate minds having similar ideologies to the the one you seem to be gravitating to gobuchinny

gobuchinny:
if the book does not make you comfy den dont read it. I can however say that a true son of God desirous for more understanding of God will enjoy that book.

MuttleyLaff:
Fyi, it is in the Ethiopic version of the book of Enoch 7:10-12, where it said, the height of the born baby giants were three hundred cubits, that is the length of one and of a half football field pitch, whilst other versions, like the The Book of Enoch, actually say they are three thousand cubits hence making the born baby giants to be as high as a 45-story building.

Everyone knows there is only one Bible but multiple translation versions, but with the Book of Enoch, apart from the lost first century book, there are actually three different Book of Enoch and not three translation version, they dont even compliment each other, like bible translations do.

Ogbeni, stop and just go grow the balls, open a thread, mention and invite me to it. Let's see how you'll fare on it, mano mano with me.

MuttleyLaff:
"It is the one referenced in the New Testament by Peter and Jude, where they were denouncing it and funnily enough the heresy(ies) in the book

I couldnt believe what tall tale narrative I was reading that I had to chuck it aside because what I was reading just wasnt adding up together. No wonder Peter and Jude re-echoing Peter were among other things, condemning the Book of Enoch in their letter
"
- by MuttleyLaff: 7:38pm On Apr 16 2019

"Where did Peter and Jude denounce Enoch or the book of Enoch?"
- by elated177: 1:33pm On Apr 18 2019

"7:10Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees.
7:11And the women conceiving brought forth giants
7:12Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all [which] the labor of men [produced]; until it became impossible to feed them;
"
- The Ethiopic version of the book of Enoch 7:10-12

"1And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees.
2And they became pregnant and bore large giants. And their height was three thousand cubits.
"
- The Book of Enoch. Chapter 7:1-2

I'll tell you what, among in it, I read before I chucked the book aside as complete nasty bad bullshit and a waste of time, it is in the Ethiopic version of the book of Enoch 7:10-12, where it said the height of the born baby giants were three hundred cubits, that is the length of one and of a half football field pitch, whilst other versions like the The Book of Enoch, even said it's actually three thousand cubits hence making the born baby giants to be as high as a 45-story building. Haba! Wetin now?
gobuchinny, did you read the two above comments of mine, brought here quoted from other threads? Is that the kind of ludicrous things, written by someone high of dry banana leaves that you enjoy reading, ehrn? There are more I can share with you, but hey ...

The book wont make me comfy to wipe my bum with, but I wouldnt hesistate using it, in the absence of readily available toilet tissue paper.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hahahaha,

Mr. Muttley is implicitly telling us that Job lived in a timeline prior to the flood;
Kuku tell us that the Chaldeans & Sabeans that killed Job's shepherds and rustled his flock of livestock lived in an era prior to the flood too;

As a matter of fact CaveAdullam, the sons of God, spoken of in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4, lol, are male descendants from the lineage of Seth, originated from Adam, the first acknowledged and kofam, son of God, lol.

Job 1 v 15-17;
15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

In addition to the above, Muttley is also implying Peter and Jude were casting aspersions on the book of Enoch; If anything, on the contrary, they are validating the writings of Enoch.

2 Peter 2 v 4;
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment

Jude 1 v 6;
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Enoch 10 v 4-6 & 11-12;
4. And again, the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness and split open the desert, which is in Dudael and cast him in.
5. And fill the hole by covering him with rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him live there forever, and cover his face that he may not see the light.
6. And on the day of the great judgment, he shall be hurled into the fire.

11. And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go bind Semjaza and his team who have associated with women and have defiled themselves in all their uncleanness.
12. When their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations under the hills of the earth, until the day of the consummation of their judgment and until the eternal judgment is accomplished.'

Please someone should read 2 Peter 2 and the book of Jude, and show us where Peter or Jude was warning against the writings of Enoch. How can someone live in such obvious lies and denial?
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
2 Peter Chapter 2

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deedswink

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD SHOW US HOW PETER WARNED AGAINST BELIEVING THE WRITINGS OF ENOCH IN THIS PASSAGE.

Cc: missjo, maamin, gobuchinny, budaatum, nijabazaar, RiyadhGoddess, CaveAdullam
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Going by someone's funny logic here,

if the sons of God, spoken of in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4, are male descendants from the lineage of Seth, so therefore...all of males right now on earth are sons of God. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Afterall, Noah...a male descendant of Seth survived the flood, and his male descendants re-populated the earth via Shem, Ham and Japheth...

Hahahaha, all men on earth are sons of God. Too much sense...kai grin grin grin

Now, if Adam is a son of God...and Cain also descended from him, what do we call Cain? son of man? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what do we call his descendants? sons and daughters of men? smh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
THE BOOK OF JUDE

1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Enoch 10 v 4-6 & 11-12;
4. And again, the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness and split open the desert, which is in Dudael and cast him in.
5. And fill the hole by covering him with rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him live there forever, and cover his face that he may not see the light.
6. And on the day of the great judgment, he shall be hurled into the fire.

11. And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go bind Semjaza and his team who have associated with women and have defiled themselves in all their uncleanness.
12. When their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations under the hills of the earth, until the day of the consummation of their judgment and until the eternal judgment is accomplished.'

Enoch Chapter 1 v 9;

And behold! He comes with ten thousand of His holy ones (saints) in order to execute judgment on all, to destroy all the ungodly (wicked ones), and to convict all flesh of their works of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, and of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW JUDE WAS WARNING AGAINST THE WRITINGS OF ENOCH IN THIS PASSAGE? undecided

Cc: missjo, maamin, gobuchinny, budaatum, nijabazaar, RiyadhGoddess, CaveAdullam

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Amujale(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
The Book of Enoch was removed from the bible in order to affirm its inauthenticity.

Further more, Enoch isnt the only part of the bible that has been subject to the scissors in recent history. Others include Esdras, Tobit, Judith, Sirach, Baruch, Susanna, the first and second Maccabees.

The main point to take out of the invention of the bible is that it peddles a fake representation of history.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Amujale(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
The bible is not what it claims to be, instead its a bibliography of various religious text and typologies from all across the globe the contents of which have been repackaged, plagerised, sexed-up, or outrightly fabricated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Amujale(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Amujale:
The Book of Enoch was removed from the bible in order to affirm its unauthencity.

Further more, Enoch isnt the only part of the bible that has been subject to the scissors in recent history. Others include Esdras, Tobit, Judith, Sirach, Baruch, Susanna, the first and second Maccabees.

The main point to take out of the invention of the bible is that it peddles a fake representation of history.
Jude, initially didnt make it into the canon, all because of its rephrasing of and paraphrasing from the unauthentic Book of Enoch.

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Let us examine the books of the Bible that made references to other books;

1) The Annals of King David - referenced in 1 Chronicles 27 v 24.
2) The Acts of Solomon - referenced in 1 Kings 11 v 41.
3) The Acts of Samuel the Seer - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29.
4) The book of Nathan the Prophet - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29 and 2 Chronicles 9 v 29.
5) The book of Gad the Seer - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29
6) The book of Jehu - referenced in 2 Chronicles 20 v 34
7) The Acts of Uzziah - referenced in 2 Chronicles 26 v 22
8 ) The vision of Isaiah - referenced in 2 Chronicles 32 v 32
9) The sayings of the Seer, also known as the Sayings of Hozai - referenced in 2 Chronicles 33 v 19
10) The book of Jasher - referenced in Joshua 10 v 13 and 2 Samuel 1 v 18
11) The book of Shemaiah the Prophet - referenced in 2 Chronicles 12 v 15
12) The book of the Wars of the Lord - referenced in Numbers 21 v 14
13) The book of Enoch - referenced in Jude 1 v 4,6,13,14,15 and 2 Peter 2 v 4, 3 v 13 <already dealt with on this thread>

I still find it baffling that the entire words of God can suddenly be limited to just 66 books... afterall, Apostle John clearly mentioned that if all the acts of Jesus alone were recorded, the entire world cannot contain what will be written...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by CaveAdullam: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
budaatum:
Some think reading a book is for belief, and can't understand that some read books for understanding. I am just glad not all think that way and personally delight in you all's reading.
classic specimen of a human being @muttleylaff, you see this post by uncle buda, yes you have seen it, it is the exact way I have recently started to view things along side books.

I know you want me to tread on good grounds and thanks for that. What I'm really after concerning any spiritual book is the way it ACKNOWLEDGES THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

DOES THE BOOK REGARDS THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND SON OF GOD?

DOES THE BOOK RECOGNIZES THE FINISHED WORK OF CHRIST JESUS AND HIS PAROUSIA?

If the book tallies with what the Bible says concerning these facts I sheath my sword, take hold of my microscope to see if there be any trace of heresy so that I might come to a proper understanding.

The most important note I always take is how it package the personality of my Lord and God; Jesus Christ and If found wanting it automatically becomes false to me.

I gained some insights in that post of yours concerning tartarus, Sheol, hell, Hades Gehenna.

Thanks.

God bless.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
OkCornel:
Let us examine the books of the Bible that made references to other books;

1) The Annals of King David - referenced in 1 Chronicles 27 v 24.
2) The Acts of Solomon - referenced in 1 Kings 11 v 41.
3) The Acts of Samuel the Seer - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29.
4) The book of Nathan the Prophet - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29 and 2 Chronicles 9 v 29.
5) The book of Gad the Seer - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29
6) The book of Jehu - referenced in 2 Chronicles 20 v 34
7) The Acts of Uzziah - referenced in 2 Chronicles 26 v 22
8 ) The vision of Isaiah - referenced in 2 Chronicles 32 v 32
9) The sayings of the Seer, also known as the Sayings of Hozai - referenced in 2 Chronicles 33 v 19
10) The book of Jasher - referenced in Joshua 10 v 13 and 2 Samuel 1 v 18
11) The book of Shemaiah the Prophet - referenced in 2 Chronicles 12 v 15
12) The book of the Wars of the Lord - referenced in Numbers 21 v 14
13) The book of Enoch - referenced in Jude 1 v 4,6,13,14,15 and 2 Peter 2 v 4, 3 v 13 <already dealt with on this thread>

I still find it baffling that the entire words of God can suddenly be limited to just 66 books... afterall, Apostle John clearly mentioned that if all the acts of Jesus alone were recorded, the entire world cannot contain what will be written...

Hello.

1. Have you considered that these books may only be forgeries that were given the names of the true originals named in the Bible?

2. Have you considered that the books referenced and quoted in the Bible are only referenced and quoted whenever they are right and useful rather than to suggest in any way that they are inspired? If referencing and quoting them meant that they were inspired, should we not be looking for Greek and Cretan poets and philosophers to read too, since Paul quoted them? Should we assume that these pagan poets and philosophers were also inspired by the Lord to write?
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Hello.

1. Have you considered that these books may only be forgeries that were given the names of the true originals named in the Bible?

2. Have you considered that the books referenced and quoted in the Bible are only referenced and quoted whenever they are right and useful rather than to suggest in any way that they are inspired? If referencing and quoting them meant that they were inspired, should we not be looking for Greek and Cretan poets and philosophers to read too, since Paul quoted them? Should we assume that these pagan poets and philosophers were also inspired by the Lord to write?

1) Please I'd like to know the criteria for books that were inspired by the Holy Spirit. And how many inspired books we have in total.

2) Is the word of God limited to a set of books? Yes or No

3) Have you read any of those books to prove whether they are forgeries or not?

Thank you.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
OkCornel:

1) Please I'd like to know the criteria for books that were inspired by the Holy Spirit. And how many inspired books we have in total.

2) Is the word of God limited to a set of books? Yes or No

3) Have you read any of those books to prove whether they are forgeries or not?

Thank you.
Obviously (or, at least, anyone can tell from our history with each other), I'm not aiming to persuade you to or even believing that there is any chance that you will change your mind about the Bible, so I wasn't asking those questions in order that we would have any kind of meaningful debate. They were for anyone who is actually open to the Truth to consider. I don't consider you to be such a person.

Now, you presume to ask questions of me when you won't answer mine. I will answer yours, and then I will entertain no further response from you until you answer mine.

1. 2 Timothy 3:16 is saying the exact same thing as Hebrews 4:12. They both mean that the Scriptures have life in them. That is, they are living words. That is what makes anything the "Word" or "Oracle" of God: the presence of life in them. That something is alive is an objective reality. It has nothing to do with the observer's feelings. So, anyone may read the Bible and completely ignore their unique quality of life or pretend that other writings possess the same quality. That makes no difference to what I just said.

There are only 66 books that have life in them. They are what Evangelical Protestants call the Bible.

2. Yes. Why on Earth would it not be?

3. There are way too many for anyone to read them all in one lifetime, but I have read some of them. I did have a Roman Catholic heritage in my mom's side of the family.

Now, what are your answers to my own questions?

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Obviously (or, at least, anyone can tell from our history with each other), I'm not aiming to or even believing that there is any chance that you will change your mind about the Bible, so I wasn't asking those questions in order that we would have any kind of meaningful debate. They were for anyone who is actually open to the Truth to consider. I don't consider you to be such a person.

Now, you presume to ask questions of me when you won't answer mine. I will answer yours, and then I will entertain no further response from you until you answer mine.

1. 2 Timothy 3:16 is saying the exact same thing as Hebrews 4:12. They both mean that the Scriptures have life in them. That is, they are living words. That is what makes anything the "Word" or "Oracle" of God: the presence of life in them. That something is alive is an objective reality. It has nothing to do with the observer's feelings. So, anyone may read the Bible and completely ignore their unique quality of life or pretend that other writings possess the same quality. That makes no difference to what I just said.

There are only 66 books that have life in them. They are what Evangelical Protestants call the Bible.

2. Yes. Why on Earth would there not be?

3. There are way too many for anyone to read them all in one lifetime, but I have read some of them. I did have a Roman Catholic heritage in my mom's side of the family.

kudos bro, really doing justice to the issues.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
solite3:
kudos bro, really doing justice to the issues.
Thank you for your kind words, my friend. I'm always happy to see that anything I write does good to those who read it.

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Obviously (or, at least, anyone can tell from our history with each other), I'm not aiming to persuade you to or even believing that there is any chance that you will change your mind about the Bible, so I wasn't asking those questions in order that we would have any kind of meaningful debate. They were for anyone who is actually open to the Truth to consider. I don't consider you to be such a person.

2. Yes. Why on Earth would it not be?

Nice... so the standard of the Evangelical Protestants suddenly becomes the standard for the books that were inspired by the Spirit of God?;

The first version of King James Bible (1611 version) had more than 66 books, the extra books were not inspired?

What of the Ethiopian Bible which is one of the oldest bibles around with over 80 books, are the extra books in there not also inspired?

1 As for the authenticity of the book of Enoch for example, it was found as part of the books in the dead sea scrolls alongside other ancient manuscripts that formed some of the books of the new testament we have today. Any objections to that?

2 The books of Peter and Jude made reference to the writings of Enoch, any objections to that?

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mutteylaff my man. Whatever makes you sleep at night. From your responses you r clearly confused grin. To say peters writings were trying to warn people from believing that blessed book of Enoch.

If you knew some history, you would know that the early church read those Dead Sea scrolls.

What books do you think Abraham, and the patriarchs read? Dont you know you get to know about God through books? Even Jesus read books tho He was Christ..even the bible say Enoch walked with God. Do you think he will work with God and not have books? If you know God then you know that everyone that knows him writes grin. Because your God loves to write Himself. He wrote the 10 commandments by Himself shocked..so you think scripture as we know it started with the corrupt Catholics bringing 2gether different books to call it the bible? Scriptires have existed before the bible as we know it..Do you not know that God has been an author since creation? Allowing men to write down traditions and pass down to their children? Even one of d gospels said that the world wont contain the books if the story of Christ is to be written. grin

You r naive imagine saying the sons of God in job r d descendants of Seth grin grin

I wont respond to you on this matter bro. It's a waste of my time and yours. Hopefully we can agree on other things. I WILL FOREVER BE READKNG THIS GREAT BOOK THAT THE DEVIL TRIED TO ROB CHRISTIANITY OF. THE SAME BOOK THAT WAS QUOTED TWICE shocked. Twice mutteylaff grin in the newtestament and you r here explaining nonsense on y Jude and Peter quoted it as a warning to others not to beleive in the book. Tell yourself the truth, does that explanation make sense to even you?

You win bro. But let me first go and read that chapter on semyaza grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / An Easy Way To Overcome All Forms Of Sexual Immorality And Addictions / No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 268
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.