Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

It's Time To Make My Relationship Legal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Time To Make My Relationship Legal (632 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time To Make My Relationship Legal by Airforce01(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
I think I've reached my last bus stop in jumping from one woman to another .

I think it's high time to go Davido and Chef Chi's way and make my relationship LEGAL.

I've swimmed in so many rivers so it's right about time I hang my boot because she dey cook food wey dey sweet my belle , tell stories wey dey make me smile , prayerful and good in the Oza Room .
She's intelligent and knows how to talk me into the right track of life . Wow!!!

I'm done with the baby mama drama so it's time to go official Maybe because it is already too late to fail, Amen.

Re: It's Time To Make My Relationship Legal by SUPERPACK: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
should we contribute for the wedding or what?

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Make My Relationship Legal by Airforce01(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
should we contribute for the wedding or what?

Use the money to better your life bro
Re: It's Time To Make My Relationship Legal by SUPERPACK: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Airforce01:

Use the money to better your life bro
gerrara here.
Re: It's Time To Make My Relationship Legal by Vikkoh(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
LifeofAirforce:

No!

It's not Angela, It's your mother .

Stale!
Try harder!!

Re: It's Time To Make My Relationship Legal by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Vikkoh:
angry angry This babe I shagged 3 weeks ago!
Is that not Angela?!! angry

No!

It's not Angela, It's your mother .

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Duncan Mighty??? / Urgency! Please How Do I Locate Her? / I Just Saw This ADVERT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.