Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Help,i'm Madly In Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,i'm Madly In Love... (1286 Views)

I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! / I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / I'm Madly In Love With Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,i'm Madly In Love... by uglyboi: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
There is this girl I'm madly in Love with, she's not that beautiful but I love her for no specific reason. I've been trying to ask her out since last year but all I've been getting is a no. Sometimes, I try not to talk to her but I find myself with her again..I'm not handsome but ugly is not the word to describe me. I'm really keen on a serious relationship with the girl. Me and her are so close to the point her sisters think we're dating. All she says is she's not ready for another heartbreak or she doesn't have an interest in me. I'm deeply in love and confused.. What can I do to make me stop thinking about her?
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by nuelsam: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
go lick some lollipop boy

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by Lonewolf98: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
It's hard but all you have to do is:
FORGET ABOUT HER
HUSTLE HARD AND SMART
PRAY TO GOD
By the time you're loaded, she'll be the one posting "how can I make a guy I once ignored fall in love with me"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by PabloAndreas(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Don't mind her she's lying...you're probably what ur moniker says or even worse...that's the real reason

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by Aladdin1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
are you sure you are not just interested in licking her lollipop ice cream and then clean mouth and go?she may be seeing that in you and thats why shes saying shes not ready for another heartbreak.most times what people call love, especially guys is nothing but "lust" so ask yourself if what you feel for her is really love? if it is love devoid of sexual interest and gratification. then you can come back here and tell us about how you are madly in love with her.
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by uglyboi: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Aladdin1:
are you sure you are not just interested in licking her lollipop ice cream and then clean mouth and go?she may be seeing that in you and thats why shes saying shes not ready for another heartbreak.most times what people call love, especially guys is nothing but "lust" so ask yourself if what you feel for her is really love? if it is love devoid of sexual interest and gratification. then you can come back here and tell us about how you are madly in love with her.
Sincerely, I love her....I've not really thought of sleeping with her...she's just intelligent and has a way of making me mesmerised whenever I'm around her..
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by uglyboi: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
PabloAndreas:
Don't mind her she's lying...you're probably what ur moniker says or even worse...that's the real reason
Lol... I've had relationships with girls anyone won't call ugly and I'm not that rich..so ugly is not a word to describe me
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by MedicH: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
uglyboi:

Sincerely, I love her....I've not really thought of sleeping with her...she's just intelligent and has a way of making me mesmerised whenever I'm around her..

Nobody loves anybody for no reason. You're simply obsessed with some girl and your infatuation will wear off with time.
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by Logobenz0: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
To be specific with you. You need to keep trying harder. She wants to check if you will never give up. Maybe if you're the type of guy that don't chop and go.
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by Aladdin1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
uglyboi:

Okay! but dats not love na.you like her personality and charisma.but if you are sure that its "love" then keep telling her how you feel about her. Love always wins through.
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by tidalstorm(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bros, just remain happily stuck in the friend zone at the moment. grin
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by Psalm2423(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
OP doesn’t love her, he’s just playing the beta game. It’s also called the sentimental game, “the more you’re told that you can’t get something, the more you want it.” If she had said yes last year, I’m sure you’ll be dating another one by now.
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by uglyboi: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
MedicH:

Nobody loves anybody for no reason. You're simply obsessed with some girl and your infatuation will wear off with time.
It hasn't worn off over a year...
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by uglyboi: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
tidalstorm:
Bros, just remain happily stuck in the friend zone at the moment. grin
Lol....
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by frozen70g(f): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2019
uglyboi:
There is this girl I'm madly in Love with, she's not that beautiful but I love her for no specific reason. I've been trying to ask her out since last year but all I've been getting is a no. Sometimes, I try not to talk to her but I find myself with her again..I'm not handsome but ugly is not the word to describe me. I'm really keen on a serious relationship with the girl. Me and her are so close to the point her sisters think we're dating. All she says is she's not ready for another heartbreak or she doesn't have an interest in me. I'm deeply in love and confused.. What can I do to make me stop thinking about her?

Since you guys are close, give her time to accept the relationship

She must have had a bad relationship in the past and is afraid of having another one

Your pure heart with her will break in for you

Don't rush her keep getting close to her
Re: Help,i'm Madly In Love... by Barzinime(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2019
You need deliverance grin grin grin
Lonewolf98:
It's hard but all you have to do is:
FORGET ABOUT HER
HUSTLE HARD AND SMART
PRAY TO GOD
By the time you're loaded, she'll be the one posting "how can I make a guy I once ignored fall in love with me"

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Bitcoin And Gift Card Buyer Link / SEE GOBE!! Nigerian Lady Dumps Husband, Elopes With Boyfriend, 6 Days After Her / Man Taught How To Kiss During "Kiss Your Bride" Moment In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.