Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside (23673 Views)

NEF, Zulum Advise Nigerians On 2023 Presidency, Ogbeh Decries Weak Economy / Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine / Infected Nigerians Will Be Treated In Countries Where They Reside – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by grandstar(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2019
The advice isn't tenable as South Africa is a criminal paradise and many Nigerians who arrive there are influenced by the criminal atmosphere. Already, a returnee from there has been arrested for armed robbery.

Buhari, codedly blaming Nigerians for the animosity shown to them grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by mrdharkchild(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2019
Khaleell001:

And thunder will not faya you for deliberately misconstruing the president's message?
How can thunder be this biased?
Firing one who says what is just and not firing the other for slandering?
Nawa for this thunder oh.

This thunder is not your father's property you can issue out eh.
Quick question: have you ever captained a team before?
There are some things you don't voice out in the oppositions home as a captain.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Chipink(f): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Very true

I don't blame south Africa one bit for not wanting Nigerians in their country, we've nothing to offer them except selling and importing drugs, prostitution, trafficking etc. Nigerians turn a developing town into slums and avoid paying taxes.

We scam and disobey orders while we claim we are "smart and wise". We disrespected their country and their value, they can't entertain our behaviour any longer that's why they want Nigerians out.

Nigerians have the worst electricity distribution, no roads,no jobs, schools are bad, government killing us with taxes yet we are defending buhari,obasanjo,okorocha,kalu,oshiohmole,tinubu,jonathan and many other looters.

Well south Africa, Kenya,rwanda and even Ghana now is a lot better than this wasteland called a country, better leave south Africa for sane humans to hold their leaders accountable.

Since Nigerians are cursed and every single country want them out, with all the oil money and vast resources but nothing to show for it.

U made some point but u can't say I don't blame southafricans , because what they did was not right... Innocent lives and properties were affected.
Not all NIGERIANS in South African are doing illegal biz.. They should fight crime in a civilized way. Not going around killing random people burning properties and shops. .
By the way its not Nigerians that do this illegal stuffs in thwir country their are many indigenous southafricans involved too..

Pls u people should stop making comments to support South African in what they did. Forieingers are reading our comments too.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Bakerdav: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2019
This is the most useless president have ever seen in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Auxtin85(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2019
Khaleell001:

Keep hating.
And you think your misplaced hatred has got anything on the president?
I only pity some of your brain washed approach to issues.

If you think it’s brain washed approach then you are as dead as your president. Meaning you have not been alive since 2015 and prior to 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by ludd2018: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2019
pickatyou:
Every one shouting bubu now, but the truth is I can't fault him on this, he is right this time.

Even a dead clock is right twice a day

You are ignorant. Do you know how many Nigerian professionals working for South Africa , paying tax , building their economy and law abiding. Few Nigerians are bad in SA if you know the population of Nigerians there

Buhari govt instigated the killings in South Africa because it is only Southerners residing in SA .

Besides, Buhari should not have visited ..It should be the other way round. Imagine Trump visiting the country where USA citizens were killed . He ll visit the country with bombs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by ctleurocollege: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
[s]Very true

I don't blame south Africa one bit for not wanting Nigerians in their country, we've nothing to offer them except selling and importing drugs, prostitution, trafficking etc. Nigerians turn a developing town into slums and avoid paying taxes.

We scam and disobey orders while we claim we are "smart and wise". We disrespected their country and their value, they can't entertain our behaviour any longer that's why they want Nigerians out.

Nigerians have the worst electricity distribution, no roads,no jobs, schools are bad, government killing us with taxes yet we are defending buhari,obasanjo,okorocha,kalu,oshiohmole,tinubu,jonathan and many other looters.

Well south Africa, Kenya,rwanda and even Ghana now is a lot better than this wasteland called a country, better leave south Africa for sane humans to hold their leaders accountable.

Since Nigerians are cursed and every single country want them out, with all the oil money and vast resources but nothing to show for it[/s].
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by vickyhow(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2019
ozento:
na that won dem send u go talk there? Jubril!

U re still obsessed with the jubril scandal !

don't U think Atiku would have used these alleqations of impersonation to his advantaqe?

peace !
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by BOBAN2710: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2019
etebefia:
Buhari is the most unfortunate thing that will happen to any nation. Inside him, he feels so happy with what happened in South Africa since cows and Fulani are not affected.
only chwildren of hate always antagonise our lovely presido,people of negativity.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2019
See the ingrates flood the forum with their usual hate and insolence for a president who had travelled on their behalf to address an issue which they are not entirely blameless; only for them to respond with their usual capacity for myopic bigotry and stupidity - what effort did GEJ made in the last xenophobia to save them when the SAs were toasting their criminal arses on fire?
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Starhearts:

Examine ur head
U belong to Biafra Republic
Face ur warrant nothing concerns u with Nigeria President
You lack common sense sad
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by mmsen: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
They should loot shops?
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Toscarel: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2019
but he would never ask his herdsmen to respect the laws of their host community
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by malanado: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2019
johnmattew:
where did he blame Nigerians for xenophobic attack??....the president clearly asked south African president to work on her citizens and buhari is advising nigerians in SA on being responsible immigrants in SA
no he just ironically said it if a Nigerian is killed for terrorism, drug and human trafficking then he could preach about following the rules of the lands but people that are killed in SA are businessman, family people that is hate crime, a good president would have done better if you think it is a lie let Nigerians kill a Citizen of country like Uk, China Russia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Khaleell001(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Quick question: have you ever captained a team before?
There are some things you don't voice out in the oppositions home as a captain.

I think you are still confused.
What should he not voice out?
Telling your children to behave well when your host country keeps complaining about your children's bad behavior.
You guys should just go and face your BBN or betnaija since this is what some of you are good at.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Ebere2020(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Very true

Since Nigerians are cursed and every single country want them out, with all the oil money and vast resources but nothing to show for it.
......... Oga if that's what your people are doing better call them to order. There are legit businesses owned by Nigerians in SA and they pay taxes
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Starhearts: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2019
SugarMuffin:
You lack common sense sad

Another wasted sperm sighted
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Starhearts: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2019
Auxtin85:

I don’t belong to Biafra, am a Nigerian but your president is the worse president in the universe

Obina! Obina!! Obina!!!
How many times did l call U?
Pls u need mental therapy?
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Starhearts: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2019
EmekaBlue:
even usa or china president i can comment wherever i like.

Keep quiet
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
I swear ur village pple have succeeded in getting back at u
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Khaleell001(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2019
Auxtin85:

If you think it’s brain washed approach then you are as dead as your president. Meaning you have not been alive since 2015 and prior to 2015

It is my friend.
it's a brain wash approach.
Nothing the president's says is good to you lots only for you to prove him right over time.
When he said many youths wants to live an entitled life style which many of you interpreted as saying Nigerians youths were lazy you proved him right with many of your actions.

So, I still believe you will prove him right again because many of you are very shallow and foolish when it comes to reasoning.
You don't even deserve any kind of listening.
Your advises are best suited for BBN watchers, gamblers and alcohol bibbers not people who have functioning brain cells.

I only listen to youths are well proven intellectually and are balanced in their approach to issues not some biased subjective gofundme Tasha zombies who only remembers Nigeria exist when the president's speaks.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Auxtin85(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2019
Shame on you fool, travel out of Nigeria and hear what people say about Nigeria, not because of her citizens but because of the few greedy ones looting the country.

It’s a shame you have never interacted with anyone apart from your likes, who asslick the President because tribal or religious sentiment.

Wake up from your slumber, the same President that said Abacha was a saint admitted few days ago that Abacha looted Nigeria dry.

Did you listen to his speech in New York few days ago?

Use your brain or donate it to a medical laboratory

Khaleell001:

It is my friend.
it's a brain wash approach.
Nothing the president's says is good to you lots only for you to prove him right over time.
When he said many youths wants to live an entitled life style which many of you interpreted as saying Nigerians youths were lazy you proved him right with many of your actions.

So, I still believe you will prove him right again because many of you are very shallow and foolish when it comes to reasoning.
You don't even deserve any kind of listening.
Your advises are best suited for BBN watchers, gamblers and alcohol bibbers not people who have functioning brain cells.

I only listen to youths are well proven intellectually and are balanced in their approach to issues not some biased subjective gofundme Tasha zombies who only remembers Nigeria exist when the president's speaks.

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by 7lives: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Very true

Guy nonconformists are coming for you.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Khaleell001(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2019
Auxtin85:
Shame on you fool, travel out of Nigeria and hear what people say about Nigeria, not because of her citizens but because of the few greedy ones looting the country.

It’s a shame you have never interacted with anyone apart from your likes, who asslick the President because tribal or religious sentiment.

Wake up from your slumber, the same President that said Abacha was a saint admitted few days ago that Abacha looted Nigeria dry.

Did you listen to his speech in New York few days ago?

Use your brain or donate it to a medical laboratory

And you think all you said will move me dingbat?
Try harder.
I refuse to see through the subjective prism you choose to see from.
We can't all see the same thing the same way.

Your brain should be donated to a museum for future reference since you are so dense to understand that I don't compare two different issues.
Was the issue about Abacha or about what the president said in SA advising Nigerians.

I can see that not everyone who travels or claims to have traveled the world can be critical enough not to know what is chalk and what is cheese.

You can as well shove your claims and ideologies down your throat.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Before we abuse our Bubu, let's be honest...many Nigerians go to South Africa to do crimminal things....and it is these bad eggs that make the rest of us look evil...when we ain't.

Right now, there is a Nigerian pastor in serious legal trobule, and then there was the drug war that escalated to a point where people were shot dead in Nigeria...in a church.

We cannot be pretedning all of us are good people. Many Nigerians emigrate to other countries, don't adapt, and promptly engage in activites that are detrimental to the host country's well being.

It is high time we faced that truth.

Good morning.
You just said the pure truth, we the citizens are the problems of Nigeria,we don't investigate what our reLatives do oversee and even when we know the illegal dealings we don't discourage them or report them to security operatives

Shame on Our Religious Leaders
Shame on Parents of criminal Nigerians
Shame on the Security Agencies and the government of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by RexTramadol1: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2019
Nigeria is now an annex of Romania
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Lamanii22(f): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2019
I said it.. Nigerians would be blamed... He would tag Nigerians as the villain...
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Basher8583: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Sanchez01:
Ode!

The message could have been passed in a more subtle way and the welfare of Nigerians should have been a priority. Imagine this nonsense coming from Trump after Americans were attacked in another country!

He must say nonsense with his annoying, tongue-twisting accent. Of course, he wouldn't come out to spew if Fulanis were involved.

Only if he could say this very same thing about Fulanis terrorizing people in their own state.

I wish he said something about his son who fell off a power bike they acquired with taxpayer's money. Useless totem pole.

With your Igbo coconut head, that's the best way to pass the message
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Auxtin85(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2019
Khaleell001:

And you think all you said will move me dingbat?
Try harder.
I refuse to see through the subjective prism you choose to see from.
We can't all see the same thing the same way.

Your brain should be donated to a museum for future reference since you are so dense to understand that I don't compare two different issues.
Was the issue about Abacha or about what the president said in SA advising Nigerians.

I can see that not everyone who travels or claims to have traveled the world can be critical enough not to know what is chalk and what is cheese.

You can as well shove your claims and ideologies down your throat.

The dead few like you will never see anything wrong in your dead President, again big shame on you, keep selling your birthright for religious and tribal sentiment
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Sanchez01: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2019
Basher8583:

With your Igbo coconut head, that's the best way to pass the message
Like IPOB, like Almajiris. He must be Igbo if he speaks against Buhari. To blazes with you all angry
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by johnad3(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2019
There's no President in Nigeria at all. When you were sweared in, You promised not to act against Nigerian, what does this statement portray?
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by hucknall: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Very true

what is this one saying?

"... xenophobians are better than us" Does that even make sense to you?
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by hucknall: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2019
m140:

How many of your country men are in foreign land with complete documents? Nigerians and nonsense are twin. Wanting wat we can't work for.
If you're not a fowl, you would had consider why those Nigerians are without documents, before commenting. But that is if you're not a fowl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Hena: How FIRS Director Received N700m Cash Payment — EFCC / Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.