Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside (23674 Views)

NEF, Zulum Advise Nigerians On 2023 Presidency, Ogbeh Decries Weak Economy / Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine / Infected Nigerians Will Be Treated In Countries Where They Reside – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by jaxxy(m): 6:34am On Oct 04, 2019
There are many issues a few Nigerians are causing abroad especially in South Africa and it was very important he highlighted these cos they are concerns with the SA govt bt he shud also mention the many good Nigerians are doing there and how lawless by the SA community isn’t helping bt rather they shud find better ways to fish out the criminal elements according to the law.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by IronGalaxy: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2019
His advice is spot on though

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Enyimbamercedes: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2019
We get what we deserve!

When last have we been addressed locally by the President?

He is only happy when he runs down the country outside the country! Our number one goes there and rather than adopt a tough stance, he rolls on his back and blames Nigerians for not behaving like Romans in Rome.
My President, the black South Africans are lazy and if Nigerians acted like them, well... surmise!! Their anger was that Nigerians unlike them are enterprising and hardworking and therefore successful!!
Please come home ehn.... mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by johnmattew: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2019
Sanchez01:
Ode!

The message could have been passed in a more subtle way and the welfare of Nigerians should have been a priority. Imagine this nonsense coming from Trump after Americans were attacked in another country!

He must say nonsense with his annoying, tongue-twisting accent. Of course, he wouldn't come out to spew if Fulanis were involved.

Only if he could say this very same thing about Fulanis terrorizing people in their own state.

I wish he said something about his son who fell off a power bike they acquired with taxpayer's money. Useless totem pole.
how subtle could he had passed this message..are u neglecting the fact that most Nigerians in South Africa are into illegal business?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by johnmattew: 6:36am On Oct 04, 2019
judecares1:
I don't blame you cos u have not felt d power of death to any of your relatives,hence u saying this rubbish
so he should hide the truth just because his relative isn't among the dead?
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by contigiency(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2019
etebefia:
Buhari is the most unfortunate thing that will happen to any nation. Inside him, he feels so happy with what happened in South Africa since cows and Fulani are not affected.

You are a disgrace to your generation. Why is it too difficult for you to understand that what Mr president was saying was that Nigerians should be law abiding by obeying the laws of their host countries. Or he should have told them to disobey the laws of their host countries?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by akdjr(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2019
I guess his speech is taken out of context. What the president is trying to say is for them to obey the laws of the land of their host country. If I can drive one way here in Nigeria and I can't try it in Canada, it simply means I will behave like a Canadian in Canada. My only take on the statement is that our president choice of words at times in addressing critical issues often complicate it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by IronGalaxy: 6:37am On Oct 04, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Before we abuse our Bubu, let's be honest...many Nigerians go to South Africa to do crimminal things....and it is these bad eggs that make the rest of us look evil...when we ain't.

Right now, there is a Nigerian pastor in serious legal trobule, and then there was the drug war that escalated to a point where people were shot dead in Nigeria...in a church.

We cannot be pretedning all of us are good people. Many Nigerians emigrate to other countries, don't adapt, and promptly engage in activites that are detrimental to the host country's well being.

It is high time we faced that truth.

Good morning.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by johnmattew: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Sanchez01:
Ode!

The message could have been passed in a more subtle way and the welfare of Nigerians should have been a priority. Imagine this nonsense coming from Trump after Americans were attacked in another country!

He must say nonsense with his annoying, tongue-twisting accent. Of course, he wouldn't come out to spew if Fulanis were involved.

Only if he could say this very same thing about Fulanis terrorizing people in their own state.

I wish he said something about his son who fell off a power bike they acquired with taxpayer's money. Useless totem pole.
Americans don't constitute nuisance in another man's country....or are u neglecting the fact that many Nigerians in South Africa are into illegal business?? ....I'm case ur IQ isn't high enough to decide his message,he is saying ' abide by the rulesand laws of south frica and avoid illegalities'

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by sapientia(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2019
m140:

How many of your country men are in foreign land with complete documents? Nigerians and nonsense are twin. Wanting wat we can't work for.

Shame on you.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by nagoma(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2019
jkendy:
Yes, when the Romans come to slaughter you like chicken with guns, bow and arrows, just behave like them by pelting them ordinary stones and gravels in self defense.
Bubu is indirectly telling Nigerians to stand and defend themselves empty handed in the face of aggression instead of running for safety grin grin grin
If you know, you know......
This General isn't generous with his ideas at allllllllllllllllll

So easy to identify lawless criminal Igbos. What’s wrong with working within the law?
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by sapientia(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Before we abuse our Bubu, let's be honest...many Nigerians go to South Africa to do crimminal things....and it is these bad eggs that make the rest of us look evil...when we ain't.

Right now, there is a Nigerian pastor in serious legal trobule, and then there was the drug war that escalated to a point where people were shot dead in Nigeria...in a church.

We cannot be pretedning all of us are good people. Many Nigerians emigrate to other countries, don't adapt, and promptly engage in activites that are detrimental to the host country's well being.

It is high time we faced that truth.

Good morning.

You are simply shameless.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by johnmattew: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2019
akdjr:
I guess his speech is taken out of context. What the president is trying to say is for them to obey the laws of the land of the country. If I can drive one way here in Nigeria and I can't try it in Canada, it simply means I will behave like a Canadian in Canada. The my only take on the statement is that our president choice of words at times in addressing critical issues often complicate it.
I applaud ur high level of comprehension ....comments here on nairaland shows many Nigerians got low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by ovieneekperemo: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2019
sapientia:

Understand the message. Illitirait

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by IronGalaxy: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
We get what we deserve!

When last have we been addressed locally by the President?

He is only happy when he runs down the country outside the country! Our number one goes there and rather than adopt a tough stance, he rolls on his back and blames Nigerians for not behaving like Romans in Rome.
My President, the black South Africans are lazy and if Nigerians acted like them, well... surmise!! Their anger was that Nigerians unlike them are enterprising and hardworking and therefore successful!!
Please come home ehn.... mumu
oh the lazy myth again. Boring

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by johnmattew: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2019
sapientia:

I think u are the one that is shameless here and the dude is right...bubu was simply telling Nigerians to abide by rules and regulations of south Africa
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by nagoma(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2019
I know that the genetic criminals will not like what he says.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by johnmattew: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
nigeria is very unfortunate to have dis man as president.,very unfortunate!!!!
if ozubulu massacre hasn't given u a clue of what is happening in South Africa,then u are the unfortunate ones

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by johnmattew: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Is this one a president So all Nigerians living in South Africa are drug dealers? This man is an old fool cry
where did he say all Nigerians in SA are drug dealers??....
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by johnmattew: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2019
malanado:
is this our president, no wonder we have become a laughing stock in the daily show with Trevor Noah , for-God sake you are blaming Nigerians for attack against them
where did he blame Nigerians for xenophobic attack??....the president clearly asked south African president to work on her citizens and buhari is advising nigerians in SA on being responsible immigrants in SA
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by toprealman: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2019
He never disappoints......that slowpoke.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by EmekaBlue(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2019
Starhearts:

U belong to Biafra Republic
Face ur warrant nothing concerns u with Nigeria President
even usa or china president i can comment wherever i like.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by holafloyd(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2019
jkendy:
Yes, when the Romans come to slaughter you like chicken with guns, bow and arrows, just behave like them by pelting them ordinary stones and gravels in self defense.
Bubu is indirectly telling Nigerians to stand and defend themselves empty handed in the face of aggression instead of running for safety grin grin grin

If you know, you know......

This General isn't generous with his ideas at allllllllllllllllll
wehdone... literature text book dey ur head...
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by ibietela2(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Very true

I don't blame south Africa one bit for not wanting Nigerians in their country, we've nothing to offer them except selling and importing drugs, prostitution, trafficking etc. Nigerians turn a developing town into slums and avoid paying taxes.

We scam and disobey orders while we claim we are "smart and wise". We disrespected their country and their value, they can't entertain our behaviour any longer that's why they want Nigerians out.

Nigerians have the worst electricity distribution, no roads,no jobs, schools are bad, government killing us with taxes yet we are defending buhari,obasanjo,okorocha,kalu,oshiohmole,tinubu,jonathan and many other looters.

Well south Africa, Kenya,rwanda and even Ghana now is a lot better than this wasteland called a country, better leave south Africa for sane humans to hold their leaders accountable.

Since Nigerians are cursed and every single country want them out, with all the oil money and vast resources but nothing to show for it.

So it's only drugs Nigerians do there?
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by anonimi: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2019
Ksslib:
And the dullard never disappoints..

Just as southAfrcia is geographically positioned at the anus of the African map, so is Buhari's brain anatomically positioned in his body...

spits

Chai, why are you so wickedly truthful grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9795219_img20190105131538_jpeg1c3ddc5722c0c934d749d67ab5a9922c

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by whizbee(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2019
GoTV:
sad This is a deep warning to the igbos. God bless Buhari sad

This is how tribalism has ended your sense of reasoning
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by anonimi: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
His advice is spot on though

Is there no better, less abrasive way to say that in a foreign country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Boyooosa(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2019
there is great problem in this country, we are the greatest part of it.
I dont just get the 90% of the comments i read here: Is it that we dont know/have what to comment? or we are just releasing the comments out of the usual Hatred?
What would have a leader advised his fellow citizens in diaspora? Advise them to continue breaking the laws of the host country (the crime-oriented ones)? That they shouldnt abide by the laws of the host land just like the way immigrants are not supposed to heed to our own laws here right? He should compel Rhamphosa or wetin wetin to prostrate for Nigerians in SA after apologising and assuring them of further safety and which we have witnessed a visible peace so far? Buhari should train Rhamphosa how to secure his own country right, when we are having a greater security challenge back home here. C'mon, let us drop all these unreasonable mindsets, we have huger task ahead!
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by pipeliner: 7:00am On Oct 04, 2019
I want this man to advise his Fulani brethren to respect the culture and way of life of other Nigerians rather than kill them. This is the worst thing to ever happen to any country. Sometimes it is difficult to explain why we are not all in the streets protesting. Maybe some are unaware that this man and his APC have given all they have.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by mercyviv(f): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2019
I don't understand what some folks expect of Buhari; to engage the SA president in a fisticuff or threaten him or what exactly?! It is usually those that knows less about administration and diplomacy that speaks nonsense, I've noticed!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by sylve11: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Very true

I don't blame south Africa one bit for not wanting Nigerians in their country, we've nothing to offer them except selling and importing drugs, prostitution, trafficking etc. Nigerians turn a developing town into slums and avoid paying taxes.

We scam and disobey orders while we claim we are "smart and wise". We disrespected their country and their value, they can't entertain our behaviour any longer that's why they want Nigerians out.

Nigerians have the worst electricity distribution, no roads,no jobs, schools are bad, government killing us with taxes yet we are defending buhari,obasanjo,okorocha,kalu,oshiohmole,tinubu,jonathan and many other looters.

Well south Africa, Kenya,rwanda and even Ghana now is a lot better than this wasteland called a country, better leave south Africa for sane humans to hold their leaders accountable.

Since Nigerians are cursed and every single country want them out, with all the oil money and vast resources but nothing to show for it.

you don talk am finish. cool
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by KLEINBASS: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Auxtin85:
Cow President don talk he own, weak like dodo. His visit to South Africa has no significant contribution to us living in South Africa.

If you stay in south Africa you will know your brothers are doing a very good job in distroying the image of Nigeria in south Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Hena: How FIRS Director Received N700m Cash Payment — EFCC / JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau / Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.