Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside (23687 Views)

NEF, Zulum Advise Nigerians On 2023 Presidency, Ogbeh Decries Weak Economy / Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine / Infected Nigerians Will Be Treated In Countries Where They Reside – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by hucknall: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Before we abuse our Bubu, let's be honest...many Nigerians go to South Africa to do crimminal things....and it is these bad eggs that make the rest of us look evil...when we ain't.

Right now, there is a Nigerian pastor in serious legal trobule, and then there was the drug war that escalated to a point where people were shot dead in Nigeria...in a church.

We cannot be pretedning all of us are good people. Many Nigerians emigrate to other countries, don't adapt, and promptly engage in activites that are detrimental to the host country's well being.

It is high time we faced that truth.

Good morning.
so you're justifying the xenophobic acts. No wonder God created hell.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by hucknall: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2019
ovieneekperemo:

Afonjas una see una life?
I don't know why you're obsessed with Yorubas.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2019
BIAFRAN MONKEYS will never learn...........just let the bastardssss goooooo

Lzaa immhotep, are you listening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Spacewalker(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2019
All the people who voted for this man for second term will not go unpunished.

Those who voted should now see how foolish they were to support this man with open hands instead of avoiding him like a plague.

The results of their actions is affecting all Nigerians including them.

Now they are seeing it,they should enjoy their Next Level in full course undecided
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by LZAA: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Khaleell001(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Auxtin85:

The dead few like you will never see anything wrong in your dead President, again big shame on you, keep selling your birthright for religious and tribal sentiment

You are so shallow that your focus was always on religion and tribe whereas I'm not a Fulani but Edo and my religion is same with the president but it does not mean I approve of everything and anything he does that's how objective I can be unlike you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Biafra amaka.
Receive Sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Auxtin85(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Khaleell001:

You are so shallow that your focus was always on religion and tribe whereas I'm not a Fulani but Edo and my religion is same with the president but it does not mean I approve of everything and anything he does that's how objective I can be unlike you.

There has never been a positive policy from your dead president, am neither Hausa, Yoruba nor Igbo am from Edo state Benin City to be precise.

No sane human being is happy with the way Nigeria is being govern except myopic people like you who shares same ideology as the dead man in Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by follock007(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
every citizen is a roman
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by m140(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
hucknall:
If you're not a fowl, you would had consider why those Nigerians are without documents, before commenting. But that is if you're not a fowl
Mr , Nigerians hate truth , most people in Nigeria are used to nonsense.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by m140(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
sapientia:

Shame on you.
Shame on you too. Thats wat most of you know how to do best .... let your community go to him in aso rock. Na online una dey shout , stop ranting online .... go out there mumu people.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by m140(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
ipobarethieves:
angry sad undecided undecided.Sorry! I' m a Buharist but this old man is off track.See how he dey insult us all.NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE IRRESPONSIBLE/CRIMINALS
Bros , the fact is we all made Nigeria a mess, bery few follows the rules or passes the right channel. I dont abuse any government.... a lot of married men cant even manage homes, single cant handle just a girl friend.... but you will see them here condemning someone to control millions. Election will come again , you will still vote PDP or APC ....
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by vicetuh: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
IT IS A SHAME THAT WE HAVE DULL MAN AS A PRESIDENT grin angry sad shocked THIS MAN IS A BAD LUCK
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by JaceBlaze: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Reading these comments kind of made me feel stupid.Nigerians are truly low IQ subspecies that always want to be victims yet the whole world knows that where Nigerians are gathered in crowd bad shìt always happen...tell 'em Bubu,they should leave their skull mining business in Sambisa.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Khaleell001(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Auxtin85:

There has never been a positive policy from your dead president, am neither Hausa, Yoruba nor Igbo am from Edo state Benin City to be precise.

No sane human being is happy with the way Nigeria is being govern except myopic people like you who shares same ideology as the dead man in Aso Rock

If he was truly dead like you are insinuating. Do dead men get invited to meet world leaders?
Do dead men attend state functions?
Do dead attend campaign rallies?
When I say you are dense I was only stating facts.
Because you thrive in illusions you can't seem to see beyond your own imagination that's why anything to you has to be blamed on a seemingly dead man.
Your reasoning is totally off tangent and you keep proving it over and over again with each quote you make.

Na Edo we gather be ,but your mumu come pass person wey come from Edo.
Edo people no dey mumu like this.
Go check yourself.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Auxtin85(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Khaleell001:

If he was truly dead like you are insinuating. Do dead men get invited to meet world leaders?
Do dead men attend state functions?
Do dead attend campaign rallies?
When I say you are dense I was only stating facts.
Because you thrive in illusions you can't seem to see beyond your own imagination that's why anything to you has to be blamed on a seemingly dead man.
Your reasoning is totally off tangent and you keep proving it over and over again with each quote you make.

Na Edo we gather be ,but your mumu come pass person wey come from Edo.
Edo people no dey mumu like this.
Go check yourself.

It’s obvious you are from the Esan side of Edo, of what significant is his presence in those meeting you talked about?

You are as dead as your president and your religion
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Mryacks: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Binikingdowm post=82820029]Very true

I don't blame south Africa one bit for not wanting Nigerians in their country, we've nothing to offer them except selling and importing drugs, prostitution, trafficking etc. Nigerians turn a developing town into slums and avoid paying taxes.

We scam and disobey orders while we claim we are "smart and wise". We disrespected their country and their value, they can't entertain our behaviour any longer that's why they want Nigerians out.

Nigerians have the worst electricity distribution, no roads,no jobs, schools are bad, government killing us with taxes yet we are defending buhari,obasanjo,okorocha,kalu,oshiohmole,tinubu,jonathan and many other looters.

Well south Africa, Kenya,rwanda and even Ghana now is a lot better than this wasteland called a country, better leave south Africa for sane humans to hold their leaders accountable.

Since Nigerians are cursed and every single country want them out, with all the oil money and vast resources but nothing to show for it.[/quote
]

Brilliant take. Whoever does not understand or accept this fact is none of your business...
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Khaleell001(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Auxtin85:

It’s obvious you are from the Esan side of Edo, of what significant is his presence in those meeting you talked about?

I got four words for ya: you are a fool!
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Auxtin85(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Khaleell001:

I got four words for ya: you are a fool!

Nobody in Nigeria is as foolish as you who believes in the potential of a dead man
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by pipeliner: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Auxtin85:

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by pipeliner: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Auxtin85:

Nobody in Nigeria is as foolish as you who believes in the potential of a dead man

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by ovieneekperemo: 12:45am On Oct 05, 2019
hucknall:
I don't know why you're obsessed with Yorubas.

Tell that to your father
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by kayusely70(m): 1:38am On Oct 05, 2019
Anyone caught breaking the laws should be tried and not harassed or killed.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Ekpeitit(m): 2:58am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Ekpeitit(m): 3:00am On Oct 05, 2019
The Igbos are very disrespectful, you welcome them into your community and before you know it they will start acting like landlords.
Chase those BIAFRANS OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA,THEY ARE NOT NIGERIANS, I REPEAT,THEY ARE BIAFRANS NOT NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Ekpeitit(m): 3:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Very true

I don't blame south Africa one bit for not wanting Nigerians in their country, we've nothing to offer them except selling and importing drugs, prostitution, trafficking etc. Nigerians turn a developing town into slums and avoid paying taxes.

We scam and disobey orders while we claim we are "smart and wise". We disrespected their country and their value, they can't entertain our behaviour any longer that's why they want Nigerians out.

Nigerians have the worst electricity distribution, no roads,no jobs, schools are bad, government killing us with taxes yet we are defending buhari,obasanjo,okorocha,kalu,oshiohmole,tinubu,jonathan and many other looters.

Well south Africa, Kenya,rwanda and even Ghana now is a lot better than this wasteland called a country, better leave south Africa for sane humans to hold their leaders accountable.

Since Nigerians are cursed and every single country want them out, with all the oil money and vast resources but nothing to show for it.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Ekpeitit(m): 3:02am On Oct 05, 2019
Those people selling drugs and giving Nigerians a bad name are BIAFRANS not Nigerians.
Please take note.
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Ekpeitit(m): 3:03am On Oct 05, 2019
ijaw1stson:
I weep for my kontri
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Ekpeitit(m): 3:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Which one?
Biafra ?
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Ekpeitit(m): 3:04am On Oct 05, 2019
grandstar:
The advice isn't tenable as South Africa is a criminal paradise and many Nigerians who arrive there are influenced by the criminal atmosphere. Already, a returnee from there has been arrested for armed robbery.

Buhari, codedly blaming Nigerians for the animosity shown to them grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside by Ekpeitit(m): 3:04am On Oct 05, 2019
Fool,he's blaming BIAFRANS ,he knows those people are not Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Swag In New Photos / Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.