Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) (3663 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by MrTrend(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Big Brother Housemate, Mercy has suffered a nipple slip as she dance in the garden in front of the other housemates, Brainnews report.

On Thursday, Big Brother Naija 2019 edition, experienced another moment.

This time around the last female BBNaija housemate, Mercy bared her breast on national TV.

This happened while she was dancing in the garden in front of the other housemates.

It would be recalled that Mercy who appeared to be the most entertaining of all the housemates, had flashed her boobs and stripped sometime ago earlier in the show.

Mercy escaped eviction to the finals after she bought immunity for 2000 coins.

Mercy will on Sunday battle with other four male housemates, Seyi, Frodd, Mike and Omashola to emerge winner of BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ edition.

Below is the video:

Watch The Shocking Video At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/mercy-exposes-her-breast-on-tv-as-finals-draw-near/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
And so undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by Seacube: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Where is the breast bikonu??
It has been long I saw breast and I don't mind if anybody will show me her breast

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by MrTrend(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Badmanlalajoshi:
And so undecided undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Breast lover
Re: BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by MrTrend(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Seacube:
Where is the breast bikonu??
It has been long I saw breast and I don't mind if anybody will show me her breast

Just come over.. wink
Re: BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by pharrell8(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Finally its coming to end we can all rest for once eh..
Re: BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by MrTrend(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
pharrell8:
Finally its coming to end we can all rest for once eh..

Very correct grin grin
Re: BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wot if i carry united 2 win and they play draw undecided Abi na to play am draw

New castle -united = draw
Inter-juve = draw
Barce-savila- 1/2.5
Soth-chelsea= 2/2.5

Come knack am 1k..... Money go show oo

Re: BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by Progress62(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
MrTrend:

Just come over.. wink
me too, open it pls
Re: BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by pharrell8(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
MrTrend:

Very correct grin grin
Haba!! eh bbn ds bbn DAT..
Re: BBNaija: As Finals Draw Near, Mercy Exposes Her Breast On TV (Video) by MrTrend(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
pharrell8:

Haba!! eh bbn ds bbn DAT..

What do you want next?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland End of Year Party / I Am Tired Of Nairalanders Begging Online When You Can Do This Business / My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.