Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. (3662 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Easyincome24: 6:58am On May 24, 2021
Here is another way a relationship turned awry as a lady left her fiancee to hook up with her abroad based boyfriend without the knowledge of her fiancee.

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by richmond500: 7:08am On May 24, 2021
She left him in the relationship

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Opak001(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for romance,
Alaye hustle make the next one no leave u for G-boi

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Easyincome24: 7:15am On May 24, 2021
richmond500:
You took the word out of my mouth, "left him in the relationship."

He alone can go ahead with his relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Shellsploit: 7:18am On May 24, 2021
Inter tribal relationship sef angry
Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Easyincome24: 7:20am On May 24, 2021
Shellsploit:
Inter tribal relationship sef angry
The issue isn't about inter tribal relationship but infidelity and lack of transparency of people whenever they are in a relationship.

Let him/her know from the onset you ain't settling down with them rather than leaving unannounced.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by MJBOLT: 7:20am On May 24, 2021
there was never a relationship,he was dating himself.

richmond500:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Maxie110(m): 7:21am On May 24, 2021
I don't believe this
Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Easyincome24: 7:22am On May 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
there was never a relationship,he was dating himself.

This one weak me, he was dating himself or self-dating.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Easyincome24: 7:26am On May 24, 2021
As it is, the guy is depressed and may do the unthinkable.

He already got himself Smirnoff and spirit which I don't know what the hell he would be thinking, to end it all?
Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by adajoe555: 7:28am On May 24, 2021
Trust gone
Love dead
Loyalty buried

It's a pity he was dating himself all along..

Now another girl will suffer for this. undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Easyincome24: 7:30am On May 24, 2021
adajoe555:
Trust gone
Love dead
Loyalty buried

May the next girl who will suffer for this not be our family members or relative.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by imagrg(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2021
Igbo girls go commercial even in relationships. If you were more commercially viable, she would have stuck to you like a leech. To her, it's love for sale! Not a good life partner.
But it's good radiance because, bride-price paid on a lady in the East would marry 50 Yoruba ladies for you. Move on man....she's not a wife material.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by adajoe555: 7:35am On May 24, 2021
Easyincome24:

May the next girl who will suffer for this not be our family members or relative.

It's gonna be brutal... I don't think that guy will fall in love again.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Shellsploit: 7:37am On May 24, 2021
Easyincome24:

The issue isn't about inter tribal relationship but infidelity and lack of transparency of people whenever they are in a relationship.

Let him/her know from the onset you ain't settling down with them rather than leaving unannounced.

U right..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by koladata(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2021
why is the guy living with a lady he's not married to, the problem here is that he won't even have backup

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by donbachi(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2021
Taste changed.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by b3llo(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2021
Things are happening!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Kingluqman(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2021
Everything na cruise these days ooo.

Love no dey again, if you fall in love with any woman, your heart is tend to be broken 95%

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Abyounghammed(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2021
Best thing to do if u love and have intention of marrying her is to get her pregnant[i][/i] babe get no other choice than to stick with u, while u enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Easyincome24: 9:19am On May 24, 2021
Abyounghammed:
Best thing to do if u love and have intention of marrying her is to get her pregnant[i][/i] babe get no other choice than to stick with u, while u enjoy yourself

What if pregnancy refused to surface? Or what if she terminates it at the early stage without you knowing?
Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2021
Double, triple, quadraple, dozen dating with different guys is common among Nigerian ladies. When you meet one and she calls you sweet words like "my sunshine'' you will think you are her one and only, not knowing that you are on her queue of maga and spare parts. Number 1 in her phone contacts could be "my love", number 2 could be "my precious", number 3 "my treasure" and so on and on. If your girl save your contact or address you everytime with one of this all the time, suspect her.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by introvertloe(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2021
Brother accept your fate women are not to be blame,some time destiny occurs maybe you folks are not meant to be couples

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Abyounghammed(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2021
Easyincome24:

What if pregnancy refused to surface? Or what if she terminates it at the early stage without you knowing?
Only a foolish man won't know if a girl he lives with, did abortion

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by lereinter(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2021
You thought you were are fiance, but ordinary bf
Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2021
if you are not married, you are single. know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by ImaIma1(f): 10:47am On May 24, 2021
But there's no where on the post that says there were going to get married in a few weeks.

There was probably no assurance for the babe. Before you know the Yoruba guy would have come to say his mother is against their getting married because she's igbo. That one no dey hard them.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Lilpen3758: 10:48am On May 24, 2021
richmond500:
grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Lilpen3758: 10:49am On May 24, 2021
Chai....... but where girls dey get mind dey this wicked??
Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by Lilpen3758: 10:52am On May 24, 2021
adajoe555:
Trust gone
Love dead
Loyalty buried

that's the circle of life my friend
Re: My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. by AmuAwusa: 11:21am On May 24, 2021
She did the right thing.
Better be married than live as a wife though a girlfriend in a man's house committing fornication.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Standard Of Beauty Of Yoruba Men Vs. Igbo Men Vs. Hausa Men / An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? / Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.