Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Madam Ayoka Adebayo - Villain Or Heroine? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madam Ayoka Adebayo - Villain Or Heroine? (685 Views)

Poll: Madam Ayoka Adebayo - Villain Or Heroine?

Villain: 0% (0 votes)
Heroine: 100% (1 vote)
Don't know, Don't care: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

President Jonathan; A Villain Or A Hero? / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! / Nuhu Ribadu: A Villain Or Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madam Ayoka Adebayo - Villain Or Heroine? by ireke(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
In my opinion, i think this woman has taken more than her fair share of bashings for her contributions to what happened during the election reruns in Ekiti state. maybe I do not understand some things that happened then, but I thought the woman resigned, went into hiding and said publicly that she does not want to do anything against her conscience. That, as far as I'm concerned, is highly courageous and damning for the ruling party then. It was after these that she was located and ferried to Abuja (Aso rock) before she played her role in the elections. Do we know what transpired in Abuja? I think it was not about money exchaning hands, otherwise she would just chop and clean mouth without resigning and hiding. She may have been blackmailed and threatened to continue "her job".

I believe her initial actions helped the case of AC significantly, I also think she took a very big risk when she tendered her resignation and made comments about her conscience in the public. Most of those who have villified her would not have had the liver to take a stand like she did.

What is your opinion?

(1) (Reply)

Should The Nigerian Civil War Be Remembered? / Osisikankwu's Hit Man, 448 Other Kidnap Suspects Arrested / To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.