Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. (6744 Views)

How Do Nigerians Treats Their Women? / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2019
This is just a stereotype and prejudice.

A man who knows his responsibility will priorities treating his wife well.

But to be sincere sha, Igbo do really take good care of their wives and not only that, they hardly add another wife

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by afroedo: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2019
edo men (bini) are the best in taking care of their wives.[b][/b]
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2019
I think it depend on individual and not tribe.
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by chigoizie7(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
stinflame:

Go study about the KANURI and SHUWA ARABS of maiduguri then you will find your answer.People dont obviously know other tribes except the three major tribes who have population.
I was marvelled myself when i went to Maiduguri and see the way they treat their women.
Then i knew Maiduguri was underestimated.

You really do not get my point. Just like you have mentioned the KANURI people, I am glad that you were able to identify them as people who take care of their wives better.

I believe that there might be a tribe better than igbos in that aspect, but no one mentioned it.

My point is that, some people are always known for a particular thing, my quote is for those saying that no tribe is better
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Lamanii22(f): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
I'm from the yoruba tribe.... Igbo men treat their wives better than any other tribe...
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Lamanii22(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
stinflame:
Which tribe treats a wife better is just a myth..

A man who knows his priority will definitely treat his wife well. It all boils down to love and self discipline.
I have seen a Yoruba man treating his wife well, also seen an Urobo man do same. Have seen an idoma man do same, seen an igbo man do same. Have seen practically all tribe do same, since I travel alot.
And trust me I have seen some who treats their women badly.. From stats igbo have the highest most especially if she isn't from his tribe.

Have you ever wondered why Hausa women arent allowed to work or trade unlike their counterparts.It's the sole responsibilty of the husband to provide all her needs.If that isnt the highest form of caring what next?They are allowed to adore themselves,sleep and entertain visitors.

Make sense...it's not really about tribe... It's an individual thing...

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Small080(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Igbo, no! If Igbo man can lie for Africa if is money issue.... But fair sha if they married their tribe but if other tribe wahala go dey

Yoruba, ah! Aye o! Yoruba can marry any tribe and satisfy with it, they take care of their woman little but they cheat die.

hausa take good care of their woman than other tribe in Nigeria, take it or leave it hausa man can die for his wife but igbo and yoruba can't do that. Hausa man will work to feed his wife and children but little out of igbo and yoruba can do this.
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by nlPoster: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
The question should be which wife treats herself better.
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
I can't really say.

There are good and bad husbands in Every tribe.

If you are lucky to be married to one of the good ones then be grateful and thank God.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Avast(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lamanii22:
I'm from the yoruba tribe.... Igbo men treat their wives better than any other tribe...
Are you sure about this

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Lamanii22(f): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Avast:

Are you sure about this

Maybe... but I've got another answer... If a man would take care of his woman, he would do it so well, regardless of his tribe...

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Avast(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lamanii22:

Maybe... but I've got another answer... If a man would take care of his woman, he would do it so well, regardless of his tribe...

I love you

You are now talking.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Lamanii22(f): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Avast:

I love you

You are now talking.

Lmao.. Alright...
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Brunosamel(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Small080:
Igbo, no! If Igbo man can lie for Africa if is money issue.... But fair sha if they married their tribe but if other tribe wahala go dey

Yoruba, ah! Aye o! Yoruba can marry any tribe and satisfy with it, they take care of their woman little but they cheat die.

hausa take good care of their woman than other tribe in Nigeria, take it or leave it hausa man can die for his wife but igbo and yoruba can't do that. Hausa man will work to feed his wife and children but little out of igbo and yoruba can do this.

lolz are you serious.... What about those one's that do force there children to marry... Or even sell them out for marriage
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Small080(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2019
Brunosamel:
lolz are you serious.... What about those one's that do force there children to marry... Or even sell them out for marriage
hmm.... force to marry or sell out? Igbo can do that for money but Hausa can it for religion purpose, first girl period most be in her father house bit the second one should be in her husband house. that is what some of them believe.

Yoruba funny, you will ask for one wife they'll give you two
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Brunosamel(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Small080:

hmm.... force to marry or sell out? Igbo can do that for money but Hausa can it for religion purpose, first girl period most be in her father house bit the second one should be in her husband house. that is what some of them believe.

Yoruba funny, you will ask for one wife they'll give you two
lolz I can't help myself but to laugh out my eyes
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Deandean: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
You have a point brother,regardless of the tribe or culture,you will always find good men among any tribe,besides,wat u see as good treatment may noy necessarily be good to others....however,a culture or tribal tradition may set an underlying pattern for treating women and children...for example,d hausa man who cages his teen wife and deprive her of her individuality for life is not necessarily treating her well,nor is d ibo man who treats her like a property doin d right thing,worse is the yoruba man,who in d name of we dnt sell our women,impregnates her accommodate her (paying a penny or non).then graciously maltreat her since she came low priced....but in all,i seem to tend towards the ibo,they ain't perfect but they love family and country.

stinflame:
Which tribe treats a wife better is just a myth..

A man who knows his priority will definitely treat his wife well. It all boils down to love and self discipline.
I have seen a Yoruba man treating his wife well, also seen an Urobo man do same. Have seen an idoma man do same, seen an igbo man do same. Have seen practically all tribe do same, since I travel alot.
And trust me I have seen some who treats their women badly.. From stats igbo have the highest most especially if she isn't from his tribe.

Have you ever wondered why Hausa women arent allowed to work or trade unlike their counterparts.It's the sole responsibilty of the husband to provide all her needs.If that isnt the highest form of caring what next?They are allowed to adore themselves,sleep and entertain visitors.
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Deandean: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Small080:

Lolll...bros no vex,so yoruba and ibo men always play to feed there family....or there families always goes to hausa man's hause to feed....bros u b Okro grin
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by BuikemWillz(m): 1:55am On Oct 07, 2019
Treating someone right has nothing to do with tribe; it's all about the individual. You can say the Igbos are better husbands and I'll show you some Igbo men who treat their wives like crap. Same goes for other tribes. There are good and bad husbands in every tribe, so let's stop making it about a person's tribe; it's all about the individual.
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Charleys: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2019
stinflame:

Go study about the KANURI and SHUWA ARABS of maiduguri then you will find your answer.People dont obviously know other tribes except the three major tribes who have population.
I was marvelled myself when i went to Maiduguri and see the way they treat their women.
Then i knew Maiduguri was underestimated.

Do wives in maiduguri inherit a little of their husbands property? When the husband dies, will the husband's brothers even let her take anything? Just asking. I'm talking in a traditional settings.
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Charleys: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Answer me
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Charleys: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Charleys:

Do wives in maiduguri inherit a little of their husbands property? When the husband dies, will the husband's brothers even let her take anything? Just asking. I'm talking in a traditional settings.

Hausa's lives by sharia law.
What it dictates so they do.
But mind you those two tribes i mention usually marry their cousins.just to keep the wealth within their circles.Because they are usually rich and okay according to the north standard.
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Small080(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Deandean:

Lolll...bros no vex,so yoruba and ibo men always play to feed there family....or there families always goes to hausa man's hause to feed....bros u b Okro grin
Eh! What?
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Bluffly: 9:12pm On Feb 17
No be igbo men they kill their wives up and down? you guys over hype yourselves too much in this country. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5233524/nigerian-man-kills-wife-germany
They can be foolish and arrogant
Re: Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. by Bluffly: 9:14pm On Feb 17
The true test. How many Igbo wives divorce their husband in diaspora? extremely high. They even kill themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthills In My Bf's House, Plz Help With Solutions (pics) / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her / Abortion: Haaaaa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.