Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] (7464 Views)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] / What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic]

As I was watching football, I told my female friend to go fry meat and cook fried rice and boom, she took off her clothes, bra, trouser, and panties and went to the kitchen náked as her big ass dangles from left to right.

As a pastor-to-be and a virgin, I had to close my eyes to avoid seeing what I bigger than me.

What do you think is her intentions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ok
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by superintendents(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by superintendents(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
iLegendd:
As I was watching football, I told my female friend to go fry meat and cook fried rice and boom, she took off her clothes, bra, trouser, and panties and went to the kitchen náked as her big ass dangles from left to right.

As a pastor-to-be and a virgin, I had to close my eyes to avoid seeing what I bigger than me.

What do you think is her intention?
she need deliverance of s*x

lol
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Tinububalls: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pics man, pics!

8 Likes

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Yaxmax1: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin grin Mr iLegend
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Franksomtoo: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why are you asking us her intentions? Shebi two of una dey there, why not ask her directly?
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Franksomtoo:
Why are you asking us her intentions? Shebi two of una dey there, why not ask her directly?
I'm shy.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by omotoshodontee1: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
This guy again...nah only God fit hep u ooo

6 Likes

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Telegram234(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
The only man wey dey catch cruise for nairaland....
I thought u said u are Gay, why u con allow woman come ur house cheesy
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Haakeem(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ilegendd swear that you have never had sex before.....you are just catching cruise,i i know that you have been lashing all those ladies uv been inviting,no doubts,dont deny it.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Dude397(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
She wants the cucumber. Actually I hope she's not putting cucumber in the food tho
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Done cooking and eating. Tired. The food too sweet. I told her to add Kayamata to it.

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
iLegendd:
Done cooking and eating. Tired. The food too sweet. I told her to add Kayamata to it.
gluttony.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Time to enjoy Real Madrid Vs Athletico.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Pumpumking: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
iLegendd:

angry
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Pumpumking: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
iLegendd:

so u triccckus....weres the naaaaaaaked picture sir?? angry
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pumpumking:

Watch football (no oofenese).
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by FahBuLous: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Boss, make I drop AZA abeg, even if na 1k mk I use chao abeg..
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Haakeem:
Ilegendd swear that you have never had sex before.....you are just catching cruise,i i know that you have been lashing all those ladies uv been inviting,no doubts,dont deny it.

Virgin for life.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
FahBuLous:
Boss, make I drop AZA abeg, even if na 1k mk I use chao abeg..
No, Sir. I don't help people.

5 Likes

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by FahBuLous: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
iLegendd:

No, Sir. I don't help people.
Alright boss, bless up...
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Telegram234:
The only man wey dey catch cruise for nairaland....
I thought u said u are Gay, why u con allow woman come ur house cheesy

Being gay shouldn't stop a man from mingling with the opposite gender. They're fun to be with without sex.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by SportsHD: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pumpumking:

I thought you were gay? Wetin you wan use woman nude for?
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Pumpumking: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
SportsHD:

I thought you were gay? Wetin you wan use woman nude for?

brother, i been date half cast women & yanshing babes ever before u was using walking stick...eddiiiot boy!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
This RMA vs ATM match is tough. Enjoying it.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
FahBuLous:
Alright boss, bless up...

I know you probably misinterpreted my reply. What I mean is: I don't help people from the Internet — I transact with them and it favors both. I help offline — especially when it's not demanded, but willingly from my heart. This is how I get my peace of mind.

I have put lots of barricades and principles in my account and it helps me stay focused and escape being used no matter how little it is.

I have given in the past on Nairaland and the moment I give to one, two, or three people, the fourth person I refused to give gets angry and starts trolling and abusing me as if I owe him.

This has happened severally, so I decided to permanently lockup.

On the Internet and in a poor country like Nigeria, when you give person 1, note that person 2 is watching and nodding his head.

He is going to ask for his/her share too either online or via private chat. This is the main reason I don't help people online — there are more people to help offline.

Sorry about my reply. It is what it is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by phranklyn92(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
iLegendd:

I know you probably misinterpreted my reply. What I mean is: I don't help people from the Internet — I transact with them and it favors both. I help offline — especially when it's not demanded, but willingly from my heart. This is how I get my peace of mind.

I have put lots of barricades and priniciples in my account and it helps me stay focused and escape being used no matter how little it is.

I have given in the past on Nairaland and the moment I give to one, two, or three people, the fourth person I refused to give gets angry and starts trolling and abusing me as if I owe him.

On the Internet and in a poor country like Nigeria, when you give person 1, note that person 2 is watching.

He is going to ask for his/her share too either online or via private chat. This is the mean reason I don't help people online — there are more people to help offline.

You're on point, my brother.

You have painted the whole giveaway thing properly here.

People be feeling so senselessly entitled once they see you help someone.

It's crazy

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by mayorofyentown(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
I think say na her naked pic u wan show us self.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
iLegendd:

she took off her clothes, to the kitchen náked as her big ass dangles from left to right.

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by FahBuLous: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:

I have put lots of barricades and principles in my account and it helps me stay focused and escape being used no matter how little it is.

On the Internet and in a poor country like Nigeria, when you give person 1, note that person 2 is watching and nodding his head.

He is going to ask for his/her share too either online or via private chat. This is the main reason I don't help people online — there are more people to help offline.

Boss, I understand...
No hard feelings at all...
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:33am On Dec 13, 2021
It's 1:30 AM and she fell asleep while watching TikTok videos, but I'm in the living room with the entire pot of rice. I want to finish it. I hardly eat, so I want to start learning how to eat 5 times a day.

If money dey your hand, eat well — you only live once.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Take For Stronger Erection / Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) / Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.