Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Please Advise Me: Can I Still Marry My Fiance After What He Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me: Can I Still Marry My Fiance After What He Did? (915 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me: Can I Still Marry My Fiance After What He Did? by Beke2020: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello ma’am,

I need your quick advise. I am in a long distance relationship.My boyfriend is in Ukraine. He will be rounding up his masters this December and we will be having our traditional wedding around that time.

He has been there for three years and its not been easy. He always says he misses me and I miss him too. Just to keep him satisfied,sometimes I send him pictures of myself (nude pictures)..but he says he cannot wait for us to be together for the real thing.

My cousin who is also in Ukraine chatted with me recently and said she did not want to see .....

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-advise-me-can-i-still-marry-my-fiance-after-what-he-did/

Re: Please Advise Me: Can I Still Marry My Fiance After What He Did? by Offpoint: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
La click la potent

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me: Can I Still Marry My Fiance After What He Did? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Offpoint:
La click la potent

La click la bastard OP

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me: Can I Still Marry My Fiance After What He Did? by Beke2020: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2019
cool
MrBrownJay1:

La click la bastard OP
Re: Please Advise Me: Can I Still Marry My Fiance After What He Did? by Ginaruby: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2019
I need your quick advise. I am in a long distance relationship.My boyfriend is in Ukraine. He will be rounding up his masters this December and we will be having our traditional wedding around that time.

He has been there for three years and its not been easy. He always says he misses me and I miss him too. Just to keep him satisfied,sometimes I send him pictures of myself (nude pictures)..but he says he cannot wait for us to be together for the real thing.

My cousin who is also in Ukraine chatted with me recently and said she did not want to see heart broken,that I should ask my fiance about one Udoka. That it appears he is in relationship with a Yoruba lady in Ukraine.

My cousin even sent me the photo of the lady. I asked my fiance and he denied anything was going on with them. This made my cousin reach out to the lady. She chatted with the lady and the lady confirmed that my fiance is her boyfriend but that they are having issues.

She showed me their chats which I showed my fiance so he could not deny it anymore. He said that he did not date her but that slept with her on a few occasions when he was a bit vulnerable. That now he has told her that nothing can happen between them but she has refused to accept that.

Again,my cousin corroborated the above. The lady said that my fiance tried to break up with her after sleeping with her but she is in love with him and will do anything to get back to him. All these she said without knowing about me.

My cousin then told her that my fiance is engaged to be married this December and she said my fiance told her but she thought he was lying. Now my worry is that,I just found out that my fiance cheated on me and did not tell me until I found out. And the lady involved still like him and I am not there with him.

To be honest,I fear that they may still be seeing each other. I also now have trust issues for my fiance. Should I postpone my wedding for now? But he will be fully back in December…maybe there will not be any need to worry about the lady

Please advise me. My family is aware of the situation,they say I should not worry about the lady since its almost December when my fiance will return fully. My fiance has really begged me to forgive him saying that he really tried but he failed and he has sworn on his father’s grave never to cheat on me again.

To be honest,I have invested so much in this relationship. I love my fiance. Apart from this issue,he is a good man…should I over look this one mistake and move forward?…What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me: Can I Still Marry My Fiance After What He Did? by Preshhy: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Ginaruby:

My cousin who is also in Ukraine chatted with me recently and said she did not want to see heart broken,that I should ask my fiance about one Udoka. That it appears he is in relationship with a Yoruba lady in Ukraine.

My cousin even sent me the photo of the lady. I asked my fiance and he denied anything was going on with them. This made my cousin reach out to the lady. She chatted with the lady and the lady confirmed that my fiance is her boyfriend but that they are having issues.

She showed me their chats which I showed my fiance so he could not deny it anymore. He said that he did not date her but that slept with her on a few occasions when he was a bit vulnerable. That now he has told her that nothing can happen between them but she has refused to accept that.

Again,my cousin corroborated the above. The lady said that my fiance tried to break up with her after sleeping with her but she is in love with him and will do anything to get back to him. All these she said without knowing about me.

My cousin then told her that my fiance is engaged to be married this December and she said my fiance told her but she thought he was lying. Now my worry is that,I just found out that my fiance cheated on me and did not tell me until I found out. And the lady involved still like him and I am not there with him.

To be honest,I fear that they may still be seeing each other. I also now have trust issues for my fiance. Should I postpone my wedding for now? But he will be fully back in December…maybe there will not be any need to worry about the lady

Please advise me. My family is aware of the situation,they say I should not worry about the lady since its almost December when my fiance will return fully. My fiance has really begged me to forgive him saying that he really tried but he failed and he has sworn on his father’s grave never to cheat on me again.

To be honest,I have invested so much in this relationship. I love my fiance. Apart from this issue,he is a good man…should I over look this one mistake and move forward?…What do you think?
Re: Please Advise Me: Can I Still Marry My Fiance After What He Did? by Beke2020: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Lady's Backside Cause A Stir Online / Plz Share Your Experience In Dating Idoma Girls. / This Corona Don Expose Many Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.