Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Benefits Of Quitting Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Quitting Masturbation (880 Views)

Five Months Of Quitting Masturbation After 16yrs,my Experience. / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Quitting Masturbation by Kimcutie: 9:04pm On May 18, 2020
Have you ever search the internet before, to find out the benefits of quitting masturbation, I bet my left balls that you have, but most of this articles were written by people who haven't masturbated before, they just search the internet, write their own posts and dish out to you, its called recycling.

So why not you forget about those recycled stuff and read from a former "chronic" masturbator, believe me when I tell you that, there's a lot of benefits you get from it.

So let's stop the beating around bush, we wouldn't want to sound like other write-ups, cause we are unique.

I present to you the benefits of quitting masturbation in a long run.

Do you know that masturbation causes depression, causes poor ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, causes low self esteem and so many other physiological defects, and if you don't know, now you know.

Benefits of quitting masturbation
I will go straight to the point, cause I'm tired of beating around the bush. The benefits may be longer than what I will list out here, cause am speaking from my experience so far.
1. You get a grip on life
2. You see life from a positive perspective
3. You gain your self esteem back
4. You gain your flesh(because excessive masturbation causes weight loss)
5. You get to see women as companions instead of sex objects
6. You become socialized
7. You get your hard erection back

https://www.nomastur.com.ng/threads/benefits-of-quitting-masturbation.10/

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Quitting Masturbation by illicit(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2020
True
Re: Benefits Of Quitting Masturbation by Epistasis(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2020
True talk!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. / Hidden Truth About Love Spell You Must Know. / Who Else Is Bored Staying Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.