Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be (1838 Views)

Text Between A Lady And Her Talking Stage Guy / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be by GistTeller: 4:58am On Oct 05, 2019
A beautiful physical-challenged lady and her husband-to-be who are from the northern part of Nigeria, shares lovely photo together.

Adnan Suleiman is an OAP at Wazobia fm in Kano.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lovely-photo-of-a-beautiful-physical-challenged-lady-and-her-husband-to-be

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be by GistTeller: 4:58am On Oct 05, 2019

Re: Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be by Tolexander: 5:04am On Oct 05, 2019
It may be true love.

The man may also be nursing a physical challenge not obvious in the picture o
Re: Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be by Tolexander: 5:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be by daddytime(m): 5:10am On Oct 05, 2019
When love transcends the physical.

The babe looks clean though, won't be surprised if her pop was a money bag.

The encircled comment is the only physically challenged I see in the post.

* Are you looking for a side legit hustle you can do without tampering your regular job from the comfort of your home and phone? Contact me through my profile lets talk. Evidence of what you can earn abound but it is all up to you. No free money for freetown. Let's get hustling and shame our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be by partnerbizz5(f): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2019
I love this. It's refreshing...

Sell airtime to us and make cash!

See red link below for testimonies from Nairalanders we have done business with!
Re: Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be by Abfinest007(m): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2019
maybe d families of the girl are well to do
Re: Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Tolexander:
It may be true love.

The man may also be nursing a physical challenge not obvious in the picture o

Sege! Why i talk am por nonsense like this?
Walahi you be wicked somebody faa.
Re: Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be by amajato: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vacancy

Executive Assistant

Location.. Benin city

Requirements..

Good command of English Language ( oral and written)

Must be computer literate (corel draw, Microsoft,)

General IT knowledge

Male or Female

Must be resident in Benin city or willing to relocate at your own expense.

Send your cv to vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Awww, how sweet.

(1) (Reply)

Addiction You Might Never Recover For Life / Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot / Between Butt/hips Enlargement Cream And Butt Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.