Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot (1801 Views)

Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Casalindal(f): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2021
My first photos shoot for the brand I’m working with guys I feel so excited to share this with you guys. I have been on the low of recent working hard to get back my body after my first child, we are not there yet lol.

This my first Nairaland major deal guys!! So so excited to be part of this.

Photo credit: by one of the Mod(@)
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2021
smiley
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Okay ... where are the pictures

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Clout chaser

Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by ObaKlaz: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Is this not the chic who is always feeling euphoric about having some simps in her dm?
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Philipmighty(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmm so the op fine small, nah why she do shakara mtcheeew
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Infolenka: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Casalindal:
My first photos shoot for the brand I’m working with guys I feel so excited to share this with you guys. I have been on the low of recent working hard to get back my body after my first child, we are not there yet lol.

Catfish. You are not the lady in the post. You are probably a guy hiding behind a female moniker just like Zzor and the rest.

Prove me wrong by taking another photo of you with a thumbs up sign with your left hand.

Do this and I'll apologize to you and you'll have my respect.

If you can't do this you are just a jobless fool deceiving people with an innocent girl's photo.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by stupidmod3: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
yawn
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Infolenka:

Catfish. You are not the lady in the post. You are probably a guy hiding behind a female moniker just like Zzor and the rest.

Prove me wrong by taking another photo of you with a thumbs up sign with your left hand.

Respect! Our Nairaland FBI. Collect jare grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Infolenka: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
Hmmm so the op fine small, nah why she do shakara mtcheeew

That's not the op. The op is a guy. That is just a picture of a random girl on social media that the op stole.
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Infolenka: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
A girl that looks that beautiful will never stoop so low to pull the antics that the op has been pulling. Check his threads.

And no offense to Nairaland girls, but most beautiful Nigerian girls don't have time for Nairaland. They hardly comment. They are usually on Instagram and tiktok.

Op is a guy. Ignore the troll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by bigpicture001: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
The girl fine sha
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Philipmighty(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Infolenka:

That's not the op. The op is a guy. That is just a picture of a random girl on social media that the op stole.
Hehehehe cansalinda your left yansh there for trying to deceive men of high intellectual profile, in a state of quatum quatum.
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Casalindal(f): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Infolenka:

If you can't do this you are just a jobless fool deceiving people with an innocent girl's photo.

Of what use will your respect have for me? I don’t have to prove anything to you or anybody here. Sorry I’m here on Nairaland catfishing anyone or scamming anyone at least give me that respect please.
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Casalindal(f): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
Hehehehe cansalinda your left yansh there for trying to deceive men of high intellectual profile, in a state of quatum quatum.

If you are in Abuja come to the park I see me for yourself.
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by ashewoboy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
remove the spectacle.
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Telstar: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Casalindal:

You look cool.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Infolenka: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Casalindal:

Of what use will your respect have for me? I don’t have to prove anything to you or anybody here. Sorry I’m here on Nairaland catfishing anyone or scamming anyone at least give me that respect please.

Story for the gods.

You supposedy took a photoshoot and posted it on Nairaland for approval yet you can't take an ordinary selfie with your thumbs up?

You can fool these thirsty guys but you can't fool me. You aren't the lady in the picture and I'll find who she is and report you, and you can be sued for impersonation and character assassination.

You are a man and you and I know this.
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Infolenka: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Telstar:
You look cool.

The person you quoted is a guy. The picture he posted is that of a random girl on social media. You Nairaland guys should stop falling for the tricks of these catfishers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Telstar: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Infolenka:

The person you quoted is a guy. The picture he posted is that of a random girl on social media. You Nairaland guys should stop falling for the tricks of these catfishers.
Oh okay but I didn't fall for that. I only commented on what I saw online.
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Infolenka: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Casalindal:

You deleted the picture. But I was already smart enough to screenshot it and save it. I'll find out who she is and have you reported. Prepare for a law suit. Jobless catfish.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Casalindal(f): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Infolenka:

You deleted the picture. But I was already smart enough to screenshot it and save it. I'll find out who she is and have you reported. Prepare for a law suit. Jobless catfish.

Omg please bring it on
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by richmond500: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Infolenka:

I trust this guy, I didn't see the pic the OP posted but when I saw ur comment, I know u will have the picture grin
OP, u better apologize to this dude cos if we see any girl for street weh no gree give us her Instagram, we go just view infolenka threads and there is 98.72% chance that we will find her in one of his threads.

He is the real ashawo of NL grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by Infolenka: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
richmond500:
I trust this guy, I didn't see the pic the OP posted but when I saw ur comment, I know u will have the picture grin
OP, u better apologize to this dude cos if we see any girl for street weh no gree give us her Instagram, we go just view infolenka threads and there is 98.72% chance that we will find her in one of his threads.

He is the real ashawo of NL grin

grin grin
Re: Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot by cassidy1996(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Infolenka:

nairaland Fbi

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) / Betway Is A Scam. They Change your Won Ticket. / I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.