Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. (9899 Views)

How I Almost Got Scammed at Berger Car Depot. Read And Be Wise / Urgently In Need Of A Licensed Dealer Who Can Buy On Copart / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by uzedo1(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2019
ponching:

Thanks guys. I appreciate your efforts.
He is asking if we can meet and sign an agreement but I know he won't show up.

If you will meet him, let it be an open place because that guy might have other motives.. Be careful, make sure your friends go with you in case of anything.. I sense trouble

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by Vivianat(f): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2019
ponching:

Get him apprehended ASAP. He's only trying to buy time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by dannybrasky(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2019
uzedo1:

If you will meet him, let it be an open place because that guy might have other motives.. Be careful, make sure your friends go with you in case of anything.. I sense trouble

In one word,a debtor can't be trusted wink

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by healthserve(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2019
ponching:

No wonder. The threat must have gotten to.him grin grin grin grin grin grin He has been pleading even till this morning that I should please. He thinks I'm high and mighty cheesy cheesy grin I told him to enjoy his stay in EFCC when they finally smoked him out. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He will perform,the EFCC manhunt threat I made got to him

My personal appeal is this,when this settles, give people the benefit of the doubt.don't completely mistrust people. But obtaining details must be made top priority

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by healthserve(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2019
ponching:

Once in a while. Sometimes it takes him a week to reply

Please remove the picture with the daughter please
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by dannybrasky(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2019
Truth is people have and will always be trusted with money/properties. But a scammer,a thief would always remain a scammer.

After delivering 2 cars or more to the o.p,why shatter the relationship with 3.4m! Truth is if the transaction went south like he claimed,he would have met with o.p to clarify things. My opinion,for him to have switched off his phones,used a fake address,there is a motive.

O.p I pray you get your cash back,persistent does a lot,dont give him that breathing space.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by dannybrasky(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2019
healthserve:

Why?

Please remove the picture with the daughter please
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by healthserve(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2019
He just agreed to reaching a resolution and has been responsive so far. The daughter shouldn't be slaughtered on altar of father's misdeeds hence my appeal dannybrasky
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by dannybrasky(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2019
healthserve:
He just agreed to reaching a resolution and has been responsive so far. The daughter shouldn't be slaughtered on altar of father's misdeeds hence my appeal dannybrasky
Not much of an argument,but people should look back on what they would tend to loose b4 making decisions.

Honestly,for you to have taken the bull by the horn to reached out to the guy is a plus. I don't really have much say,I just dey talk my own ni o smiley
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by healthserve(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2019
dannybrasky:

Not much of an argument,but people should look back on what they would tend to loose b4 making decisions.

Yes Sir. The baby could be our daughter too. Let him be held responsible even today but not the daughter. Even in wars women and kids are always exempted

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by Nigeriadondie: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2019
ponching:
I have just lost my hard earned 3.4m naira to a scammer who claims to be a car dealer.

I met this guy last year in Enugu when he came to deliver a car to somebody and we exchanged contacts as I wanted to buy a one for myself too.
Late last year(December), I bought a 2011 Toyota camry from him. February this year too I bought a 2006 Honda pilot from him although he delayed before delivering this Honda. I usually give him advance then he brings the car and I balance him. March 11th 2019 I gave him money for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma, till today he hasn't been picking my calls. As of a month ago he has switched off all his numbers I have.

Pls I need any positive advice on how to track this man and get my money back.
He only chats me on WhatsApp though his line isn't going through and he doesn't pick my whatsap calls.
Bros don’t waste your time presenting evidences here. Individuals here on nairaland can’t help u track that thief. At best they can give suggestions. My candid advice, go to the nearest EFCC office. File a report with them and present all the evidences you have. Please don’t go near any police station. You would end up spending more. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by dannybrasky(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2019
healthserve:

Yes Sir. The baby could be our daughter too. Let him be held responsible even today but not the daughter. Even in wars women and kids are always exempted
Boko haram will disagree with u on this one lol!

@o.p abeg pity the innocent daughter,delete or crop out the baby's pics abeg,biko.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by healthserve(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2019
dannybrasky:
Boko haram will disagree with u on this one lol!

@o.p abeg pity the innocent daughter,delete or crop out the baby's pics abeg,biko.

Then you don't know the rule guiding wars. No need to reduce this to personal disagreements. He seemed remorseful and has sworn to present himself and be forward henceforth
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by dannybrasky(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2019
healthserve:

Then you don't know the rule guiding wars. No need to reduce this to personal disagreements. He seemed remorseful and has sworn to present himself and be forward henceforth
That's if the law is being followed. Most importantly,he should just see o.p instead of running. I have lost lots of cash in the past,I still have someone who owes me above 3m,and it's been 5 years,why haven't I jailed him? He calls me,he shows up to let me know he is not running away. As much as I have taken my mind of recovering my money,cos I know he doesn't have that money as of now,I'm only waiting for God to bless him so I can get my cash back. You have done well talking him into meeting with o.p,I believe they can reach an agreement in the end. You have done well I must say @ healthserve.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by Nigeriadondie: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2019
ponching:

Don’t try it for your safety

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by Vivianat(f): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2019
healthserve:

Bro, we are NOT buying his remorse. By Monday morning his passport will be flagged. By evening his case file would have been handed over to a team of crack EFCC agents.... By then his daughter's and wife's whereabouts would have been traced out.... After which he'll realize that Benin Republic is not a coven. If he loves himself let him report himself at an EFCC office without delay.

All is fair in war!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by healthserve(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2019
Vivianat:

Bro, we are NOT buying his remorse. By Monday morning his passport will be flagged. By evening his case file would have been handed over to a team of crack EFCC agents.... By then his daughter's and wife's whereabouts would have been traced out.... After which he'll realize that Benin Republic is not a coven. If he loves himself let him report himself at an EFCC office without delay.

All is fair in war!!

I beg you in Jesus name untag me and delete this message from my moniker.

Don't rope me in. Ive got my own issues. If you don't struggle with comprehension issues, you wouldn't be apprehending me as you are currently

Ease stay off my mentions and refrain from contacting me any further.

Use every means necessary to fight this fight

Thank you
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by Vivianat(f): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2019
healthserve:

I beg you in Jesus name untag me and delete this message from my moniker.

Don't rope me in. Ive got my own issues. If you don't struggle with comprehension issues, you wouldn't be apprehending me as you are currently

Ease stay off my mentions and refrain from contacting me any further.

Use every means necessary to fight this fight

Thank you
Who's contacting you? The fact that someone from your village is threatening you is NOT my business.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2019
Vivianat:

Who's contacting you? The fact that someone from your village is threatening you is NOT my business.
lol I don't understand this guy ,am just confused where his support lies.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by weyreypey: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2019
I think he's compromised

fabiano09:

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by weyreypey: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2019
PONCHING KINDLY FOLLOW THIS ADVICE.

Vivianat:

All is fair in war!!

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by healthserve(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2019
Vivianat:

Avoid making this a ' woman matter '. Please mind yourself. Don't make it what its not. I took my free time, resources and initiative to wade into a matter that doesn't concern me without getting involved. Please leave my clan/tribal issues out of issues.

Guys call this woman to order. Ive done no wrong
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by healthserve(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2019
fabiano09:

If I say remove the daughter means ive done wrong and support a fraudster. Then its okay, y'all leave me be. Please. Go ahead and have the thief and his daughter arrested. Keep me out of this issues. I have my personal issues
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by weyreypey: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2019
healthserve:

He is now accusing me as a traitor to my " clan " and that I was only interested in bringing him down from the very beginning not helping to resolve the issue. I told him to tell that to EFCC when they catch him. Do everything within your disposal to have the authorities nab him.
fabiano09:

HERE
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by healthserve(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2019
weyreypey:

HERE

You have comprehension issues? Why not read to understand
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by weyreypey: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2019
BRO CHILL THERE ARE ALWAYS COLLATERAL DAMAGE IN WARS........ THE DAUGHTER IS INNOCENT THOUGH

healthserve:

If I say remove the daughter means ive done wrong and support a fraudster. Then its okay, y'all leave me be. Please. Go ahead and have the thief and his daughter arrested. Keep me out of this issues. I have my personal issues

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by weyreypey: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2019
YOU DO NOT WANNA SAY THAT!

healthserve:

You have comprehension issues? Why not read to understand
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by healthserve(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2019
weyreypey:
BRO CHILL THERE ARE ALWAYS COLLATERAL DAMAGE IN WARS........ THE DAUGHTER IS INNOCENT THOUGH

I don't know if a police is on the thread. Having myself toed into what doesn't concern me is what I don't want or need in my life. Ive got issues of my own. You can read clearly and see what that lady is trying to do
Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by foolbuster: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2019
ponching:

What if you catch this guy and there is no money?
It has happened to me before. Dude made away with 630k. He said he was duped and has lost more than that but i never believed him, i was totally convinced i was scammed. Took months and resources to finally catch this guy. But brother we checked all his accounts, cash in there was not upto 50k total. We said his friends or relatives will contribute, for where ? Dude was in police cell for a month plus and the few of his friends that came brought 100k total and were begging he should be released to go hustle the money to pay. Police was not buying it. They said either the money or he goes to prison to pay for his actions. Meanwhile dude's health was seriously rapidly detoriating. I just felt pity for the guy, any time i see him inside that cell, body just dey do me somehow. I just told the IPO to free the guy abeg. his friends shorteed him. To cut the story short. Guy later paid 300k total over 2 years and that was it.

So sometimes its not really about catching the guy but about recouping your loses. But catch him first sha aaa. I know you will recover your money.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by Vivianat(f): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2019
healthserve:

Avoid making this a ' woman matter '. Please mind yourself. Don't make it what its not. I took my free time, resources and initiative to wade into a matter that doesn't concern me without getting involved. Please leave my clan/tribal issues out of issues.

Guys call this woman to order. Ive done no wrong
Apologies, let us concentrate energy on the culprit

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by Vivianat(f): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2019
foolbuster:

It has happened to me before. Dude made away with 630k. He said he was duped and has lost more than that but i never believed him, i was totally convinced i was scammed. Took months and resources to finally catch this guy. But brother we checked all his accounts, cash in there was not upto 50k total. We said his friends or relatives will contribute, for where ? Dude was in police cell for a month plus and the few of his friends that came brought 100k total and were begging he should be released to go hustle the money to pay. Police was not buying it. They said either the money or he goes to prison to pay for his actions. Meanwhile dude's health was seriously rapidly detoriating. I just felt pity for the guy, any time i see him inside that cell, body just dey do me somehow. I just told the IPO to free the guy abeg. his friends shorteed him. To cut the story short. Guy later paid 300k total over 2 years and that was it.

So sometimes its not really about catching the guy but about recouping your loses. But catch him first sha aaa. I know you will recover your money.

In the event that he refuses to pay, it becomes a matter for the law courts.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. by dannybrasky(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2019
foolbuster:

GOD BLESS YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tint Permit At friendly price / 2010 Honda Crosstour EX-L AWD with Navigation / »»» Neat lexus GX47O Registered @N3M Highly Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.