Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls (45556 Views)

US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / ISWAP Takes Over Chibok Girls, Leah Sharibu From Shekau's Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Halo22: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
I don't even know why GEJ is answering that useless gay that calls himself David Cameron. Am happy they didn't succeed in changing our norms and custom. Thanks to Trump for averting the passage of the law in USA.Like Trump like Johnson.....If u know, u know.

4 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by agbonkamen(f): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
kestolove95:
Goatluck u fvck up big time, just admit
keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by ernieboy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blue3k:

Oh well you shouldn't be defendant on foreign powers anyway. Nigeria's private sector can make small arms pretty easily. He didn't think to amend laws making it easier. DICON is supposed to manufacturing weapons but they're failed.
and since buhari was elected president how many weapons factory has he established?

3 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by MobilityExpress: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
You just know Nigeria has serious leadership problems when Obasanjo still remains the best civilian President Nigeria had since 1999, and you know Nigeria is a real shit hole when the military era is far better than the democracy era in terms of everything, from economy to security to infrastructure, to currency value, to standard of living. Even with human rights, there's no much difference between the military dictatorship era and the civilian presidency era. Human rights of Nigerians are still be violated with impunity by government everyday. So, overall the military era so far is still better than this democracy era by far. Democracy in Nigeria is a scam, a scam to enrich the political class and impoverish the country.

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by GGirll: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol nobody been prosecuted under this law since it was passed. It seems the law passed just to go against the west. Nigeria is a sovereign nation so that's fine. It's still perfectly legal to be gay and live your life in Nigeria. That's the reason cross dressers and guys like bob risky aren't arrested or prosecuted on anything.

Bobrisky is not arrested cos he never said he was gay or went under knife to remove or construct a female genital or openly declare he was gay. D law is against gay n others n not against cross dressers.

2 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by steppin: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
festacman:
Goodluck Jonathan should write his own account of how he fought Bokoharam when he was in government. Until the animals write their story, the hunter's story will hold sway.
Ah! He shouldn't o!
If he tries that, half of Nigerian politicians including Buhari and past presidents will be in a big mess.
It might even cause revolution.

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Ayoefa: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ogogoro master dumbo Jona daft lying to his ipob followers as usual. Rubbish.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Saintmary(f): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
It's interesting to see a lot of people insulting someone who has achieved more than they will ever achieve in their lifetime

3 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Bukysouth: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
My brother, your mind dey am.
Flier:
GEJ was the most cluessless president to ever rule Nigeria as at 2015 and that is why we voted him out,sadly GEJ cluelessness is a learner compared to what we are facing at the moment which make it look like we went from frying pan to fire grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Coming from a Goodluck who said Boko Haram are our siblings.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Blue3k(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
ernieboy:
and since buhari was elected president how many weapons factory has he established?

He hasn't established any I know of he failed like rest. DICON is working on a factory in kaduna correctly. Other than that the weapons industry in Nigeria is very pathetic. Nigeria needs to change laws to make progress.

● DICON and Poly Technologies Incorporated (PTI) of China and their Nigerian Counterpart, Defence Integrated Resources Limited (DIRL) to establish a new line for the Production of 7.62 x 39 mm special ammunition and also to establish a primer Cap factory to ensure continuous supply of Primer Caps (warheads)

● The primer Cap Factory located in Kachia, one of the visions vigorously pursued by Gen Ogunkale is about 70% completed

Source

GGirll:

Bobrisky is not arrested cos he never said he was gay or went under knife to remove or construct a female genital or openly declare he was gay. D law is against gay n others n not against cross dressers.

You're wrong there's nothing illegal about being gay in Nigeria openly or secretly. Even he did cut off his genitals its legal. If im wrong cite the section of law that bans it.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
So the question is after how many months did Jonathan realized that the whole thing wasn't a joke that he decided to write letters? Maybe after many have been sold out as slaves sad

Jonathan, you're stupid! Just admit and keep shut!
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Olugbanko: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Racoon:
The main pain of these western imperialists was the overt refusal of the Jonathan govt to pass the legislation supporting LGBT/Same-Sex marriage in Nigeria.The conspirators in the BH menace all have their day with histroy.Karma is already paying them back.
Sense is far from you Mr!
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Lorenzop: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok

grin grin They are just coming out of WhatsApp group meeting presided over Reno Omockery....

They were unleashed to go to the internet and defend the most Useless, Moroni and Corrupt person to have governed the country....

It shall never be well with Jonathan Goatluck....

Tufiakwa GI...anu mpam

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by agbonkamen(f): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Everything anyone says negatively about his government is always a lie. Seems this man was always drunk and never knew anything that was going on.
you self no get sense. Will you accept being call a thief when you have not stole in your life? GEJ was soliciting for help when those girls were abducted and you expecting him to accept one liar to tarnish his image.

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

I was completely blind to ethnic or political considerations in my appointments. [/b]In civil and military matters, I appointed people that I had never even met prior to appointing them, based on their professional pedigree. Though I was from the South, most of my service chiefs came from the North.”

We know, sir. The one currently in aso rock is brazen ethnic bigot. The military (army, airforce, police, customs, internal affairs, immigration) and finance (nnpc, finance ministry) etc are firmly pocketed by him and his kinsmen, while he throws crumbs and backyard slots like science and tech, and labor to the famed 5%.

stephanie11:
[b]POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

As President of Nigeria at that time, I came under almost unbearable pressure from the Cameron administration to pass legislation supporting LGBTQ Same-Sex marriage in Nigeria.

“In fact, meetings were held at the Obama White House and at the Portcullis House in Parliament UK, with the then Nigerian opposition to disparage me, after I had signed the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill into law.

Yes, we know too. That is why people like Bobrisky are some of the biggest celebrities in Nigeria. Like Esau, they sold that law you signed with a pot of porridge in the shape of a promise of electoral victory by mr. world cool and gay promoter, obama. That's why obama hated Jonathan and gave all logistical support to the opposition to win. God avenged by shocking the democrats too against all predictions and ensuring a Donald Trump in the backyard of mr. cool.

2 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Hedonisco: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
kestolove95:

Will you SHUT UP, you nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by ogatboy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol nobody been prosecuted under this law since it was passed. It seems the law passed just to go against the west. Nigeria is a sovereign nation so that's fine. It's still perfectly legal to be gay and live your life in Nigeria. That's the reason cross dressers and guys like bob risky aren't arrested or prosecuted on anything.

The law is about same sex marriage not being gay.

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Sufisunni: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
This Jonathan must be a bad president. Even foreign presidents are accusing him of massive corruption
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Zona123(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
In this case, the same "infallible" US will be called names by the same miscreants who held them in high esteem for saying things against their god goatluck jonadaaft.

Just imagine a similar statement coming from the present administration to the "infallible" US.

That is what happens when one is buried in hate thereby being controlled by nothing else but emotion.

Oga @realdonaldtrump is not Gay! Na those gay masters Cameron and Obama help remove GEJ because he refused their offer to approve same sex marriage for Nigeria and at the same time put your god and master PMB so key quiet if you no know what to say

3 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by slowice(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
After reading through what Gej said, I believed him..... David Cameron is a silly guy spewing lies from the pit of hell. Of cause gej's decision to sign the anti LGBT bill infuriated him greatly

2 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Blue3k(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
ogatboy:

The law is about same sex marriage not being gay.

The law covers more than that actually.

Anyone involved in public advocacy or associations supporting the rights of lesbian and gay people shall be liable to five years imprisonment.

A person who registers, operates or participates in gay clubs, societies or organizations, or directly or indirectly makes public show of same-sex amorous relationship in Nigeria commits an offense and is liable on conviction to a term of 10 years.

Anyone caught in the act of homosexual intercourse or sodomy is liable to 14 years in correctional custody.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by charidot(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jonathan doesn't need to shout. We know the real liar, we know the most clueless leader we've ever had in this country
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has replied Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David Cameron over his recent statement that Jonathan did not allow the UK to rescue Chibok Girls from Boko Haram.

In a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA, Jonathan wrote;

“I read the comments by former British Prime Minister, David Cameron, in his new book, For the Record, in which he accused me and the Nigerian Government, which I headed, of corruption and rejecting the help of the British Government in rescuing the Chibok Girls, who were kidnapped on April 14, 2014.”

“It is quite sad that Mr. Cameron would say this because nothing of such ever occurred. As President of Nigeria, I not only wrote letters to then Prime Minister David Cameron, I also wrote to the then US President, Barrack Obama, and the then French President, François Hollande, as well as the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, appealing to them for help in rescuing the Chibok Girls.”

“How could I write to appeal for help and then reject the very thing I appealed for?”

“Also, history contradicts Mr. Cameron. On March 8, 2012, when the same Boko Haram linked terrorists abducted a British expatriate named Chris McManus, along with an Italian hostage Franco Lamolinara, in Sokoto, I, as Nigerian President, personally authorised a rescue effort by members of the British military Special Boat Service supported by officers and men of the Nigerian Army, to free the abducted men.”

“So, having set a precedent like that, why would I reject British help in rescuing the Chibok Girls, if it was offered? I also authorised the secret deployment of troops from the United Kingdom, the United States and Israel as a result of the Chibok incident, so how Mr. Cameron could say this with a straight face beats me.”

“Moreover, on March 8, 2017, the British Government of former Prime Minister, Theresa May, in a widely circulated press statement, debunked this allegation and said there was no truth in it after Mr. Cameron had made similar statements to the Observer of the UK.”

“In his book, Mr. Cameron failed to mention that I wrote him requesting his help on Chibok. Why did he suppress that information? I remind him that copies of that letter exist at the State Houses in Nigeria and London. He never called me on the phone to offer any help. On the contrary, I am the one that reached out to him.”

“He accused me of appointing Generals based on political considerations. How could that be when I fired my service chiefs twice in five years, to show that I would not tolerate anything less than meaningful progress in the war on terror.”

“I was completely blind to ethnic or political considerations in my appointments. In civil and military matters, I appointed people that I had never even met prior to appointing them, based on their professional pedigree. Though I was from the South, most of my service chiefs came from the North.”

“I do, however, know that Mr. Cameron has long nursed deep grudges against me for reasons that have been published in various media.”

“On July 24, 2013, while celebrating the passage of the United Kingdom’s Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act, 2013, Mr. Cameron said “I want to export gay marriage around the world”.”

“At that occasion, he boasted that he would send the team that successfully drafted and promoted the Bill, to nations, like Nigeria, saying inter alia:

“I’ve told the Bill team I’m now going to reassign them because, of course, all over the world people would have been watching this piece of legislation”.

As President of Nigeria at that time, I came under almost unbearable pressure from the Cameron administration to pass legislation supporting LGBTQ Same-Sex marriage in Nigeria. My conscience could not stomach that, because as President of Nigeria, I swore on the Bible to advance Nigeria’s interests, and not the interest of the United Kingdom or any foreign power.”

“As such, on Monday, January 13, 2014, I signed the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill into law after the Bill had been passed by an overwhelming bipartisan majority of Nigeria’s parliament, in line with the wishes of the Nigerian people. This happened shortly after a study of 39 nations around the world by the U.S. Pew Research Center came up with a finding which indicated that 98 percent of Nigerians were opposed to the idea of Gay Marriage.”

“Immediately after I took this patriotic action, my government came under almost unbearable pressure from Mr. Cameron, who reached me through envoys, and made subtle and not so subtle threats against me and my government.”

“In fact, meetings were held at the Obama White House and at the Portcullis House in Parliament UK, with the then Nigerian opposition to disparage me, after I had signed the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill into law.

On the issue of corruption, it suffices to say that Mr. Cameron is not as competent as Transparency International, which is globally acknowledged as the adjudicator of who is corrupt and who is not.”

“During my administration, in 2014, Nigeria made her best ever improvement on the annual Transparency International Corruption Perception Index, moving from 144 the previous year, to 136, an 8 point improvement. As a nation, we have not made such improvements on the CPI before or after 2014.”

“In line with these facts, I would urge the public to take Mr. Cameron’s accusations with a grain of salt. I will not be the first person to accuse him of lying on account of this book, and with the reactions in the Uk so far, I definitely will not be the last.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-liar-jonathan-replies-former-uk-pm-david-cameron-over-chibok-girls/
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Purifychy(f): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
This Government knows how to divert Nigerians attention from situation on ground.

Tufuiakwa

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
This is what happens when a house negro tries to please his massa

Shameful. we, black people are our own problem
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by SimDan95(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok

grin grin They are just coming out of WhatsApp group meeting presided over Reno Omockery....

They were unleashed to go to the internet and defend the most Useless, Moroni and Corrupt person to have governed the country....

It shall never be well with Jonathan Goatluck....
lesbian u are sighted, 14 years awaits you

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Oneday82: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
kestolove95:

My friend if you don't know what to say, keep mute and save your data. besides, where you there?

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Purifychy(f): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
JSnw:
So the question is after how many months did Jonathan realized that the whole thing wasn't a joke that he decided to write letters? Maybe after many have been sold out as slaves sad

Jonathan, you're stupid! Just admit and keep shut!

You're Senseless

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by tech18: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
kestolove95:
guy u dey Bleep up like gej
Hhh my girl

Kina birge ni
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by TEYA: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
nku5:
I knew it was a dirty lie. Cameron is unemployed and trying to sell his book grin

Today GEJ is an internationally acclaimed statesman and pillar of African democracy. Cameron is nowhere to be found after ganging up with Obama to put Buhari in office
In your puny little mind you think GEJ is more relevant than Cameron? Typical Nigerian man! When you support a politician you throw your brains to the dogs. No wonder we have Goodluck and Buhari zombies littering everywhere, while the capacity for objective thinking goes extinct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of Fayose & His Sons, "The Soldiers" / Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.