Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls (45559 Views)

US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / ISWAP Takes Over Chibok Girls, Leah Sharibu From Shekau's Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Kossym(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
How sure re we that dis Cameron pepper didn't plan the kidnap...

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Urchman200: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jonathan u have never been a good leader, but we traded u for this clueless fool in Aso rock just because we needed change now we can understand better, for Cameron is nothing but a big fool, we all are in Nigeria when Chibok girls where kidnapped and we all see how much they offered to help and how they are helping now ,Cameron it will never be well with u and Obama.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Santinho: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
festacman:
Goodluck Jonathan should write his own account of how he fought Bokoharam when he was in government. Until the animals write their story, the hunter's story will hold sway.

He has ready written a book on that. It's called "MY TRANSITION HOURS" it's voluminous just try and get the PDF or dm me and I will send it to you

2 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by udemzyudex(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Blue3k:
Lol you're one asking mumu questions. I cant blame you its probably your defective genes at work. You clearly have no rebuttal clown.

[[s]quote author=udemzyudex post=82869868][s]

Next time use ur head and stop posting nonsense.[/s]

Another mumu post from you.

Stop posting nonsense oga.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Blue3k(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
udemzyudex:
[s]

[s]Another mumu post from you.

Stop posting nonsense oga.[/s]

Make me stop loser. You're the one that jumped into my mentions asking do criminals announce their crimes. Lol kind of mumu question is that. I really want to know.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by udemzyudex(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blue3k:

Make me stop loser. You're the one that jumped into my mentions asking do criminals announce their crimes. Lol kind of mumu question is that. I really want to know.

I was only telling you to always use your head when commenting haba.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Olominira(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
UK is a threat to Nigeria and Africa generally. They are patiently waiting to steal over $9bn from Nigeria through P&ID. This is a country that has been on stealing spree for ages, stealing is part of their culture and runs in their blood but they have big media that cover them up. Thank you GEJ for standing up to the truth. Many Nigerians may not be your fans but they would forever appreciate standing up for our value system and rich culture

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Blue3k(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
udemzyudex:

I was only telling you to always use your head when commenting haba.

[/s]

No you bothering me with your mumu logic. You thought it made sense till I exposed it. Lol nobody is prosecuted under the law because they didnt announce they're breaking it according to you.

So tell us how many people have come out to as same sex to marry each other ?
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by udemzyudex(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

No you bothering me with your mumu logic. You thought it made sense till I exposed it. Lol nobody is prosecuted under the law because they didnt announce they're breaking it according to you.

Go back and read your first post ,then read all your replies. You mumu ooo.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Blue3k(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
udemzyudex:

Go back and read your first post ,then read all your replies. You mumu ooo.

Lol I have your comment loser. You asked me a mumu question. I know you wont defend it because it's stupid. Smugglers and drug dealers are arrested but homosexuals couples arent because they dont inform police.

So tell us how many people have come out to as same sex to marry each other ? Remember until you're caught ,you're not quilty,in foreign land,you must have seen guys marrying each other openly,have you seen that here?

crimes under the same sex

Anyone involved in public advocacy or associations supporting the rights of lesbian and gay people shall be liable to five years imprisonment.

A person who registers, operates or participates in gay clubs, societies or organizations, or directly or indirectly makes public show of same-sex amorous relationship in Nigeria commits an offense and is liable on conviction to a term of 10 years.

Anyone caught in the act of homosexual intercourse or sodomy is liable to 14 years in correctional custody.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by ada9ja(f): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
nku5:

You no get WAEC like Buhari I am sure

Child of perdition
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by topstone4: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
kestolove95:
Goatluck u fvck up big time, just admit

You clearly are too mentally lazy to read.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by topstone4: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
In this case, the same "infallible" US will be called names by the same miscreants who held them in high esteem for saying things against their god goatluck jonadaaft.

Just imagine a similar statement coming from the present administration to the "infallible" US.

That is what happens when one is buried in hate thereby being controlled by nothing else but emotion.

Liondelio, looks like you have added another feather to your feather of gullibility, the feather of mental laziness. Reading will cure you of most of the problems you are having.

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by nku5: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
ada9ja:

Child of perdition

I was right grin grin Clout chaser...

This GEJ'S response really pained these Buhari online shill monkeys sha grin

3 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Angrymode: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
kestolove95:

I guess he really fvcked u upandan and anyhow. Anyhow ppl will just come online to type rubbish

What is the Bleep up on the part of GEJ in this matter?
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Funkybabee(f): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
What concern Cameroon president with Jonathan appointments, why meddling with Nigeria politics affairs.. Are they happy to see northern as the head of all force

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by justtoodark: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
engrchykae:
is that why obasanjo allowed the north to implement sharia law?
is that why the west instructed obasanjo not to develop ajaokuta steel because they were of the view that Nigeria won't be allowed to be a steel power and crude power at the same time?
is that why Henry kisinger prepared his report on family planning and the US handed the order to obasanjo and voom like a bingo he ran off to implement it.,mind you the family planning thing is just population control measures for Africa.
obasanjo is a selfish politician who sees every situation from a political lens,had he stood up to the north when they were bent on sharia,he would have lost re election.
had he stood up to boko haram when they started in 2003,he would have lost re election.
obasanjo's political interest is the reason we are here .

soo,this is all you care about....muslim vs. christian stuff....

after i read this sentence i had no interest to read what you wrote else....
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by BafanaBafana: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Maliqcious:
Mr Man are U not aware that the British never assisted GEJ in fight against the insurgency yes corruption in GEJ was overt buh settle and take a look at this current dispensation and tell Me it better than what we have back then? We shouldn't be fooled We owe this country together.. Let's the truth speak calling GEJ drunk shows where U coming from buh U can attest that GEJ was quite passionate about Nigeria true or false
GEJ himself showed no will in the fight against Boko haram, he felt the insurgency was a protest of the north against his government. Also, passionate is not a word I will use to describe a government that looted the country into recession.
But if you can tell me what you know that makes you feel he was passionate I will be glad.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by topstone4: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Danzakidakura:
you are not intelligent rara. Dont allow religion becloud your sense of reasoning

It's good to know that someone else has realized how unintelligent simplyleo (liondelio) is. His reasoning is clouded by a lot of biases and he goes about disgracing himself shamelessly
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by flamingREED(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
It will not be well with gays.

Wicked people, and the blood of our people will spoil them forever.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok

grin grin They are just coming out of WhatsApp group meeting presided over Reno Omockery....

They were unleashed to go to the internet and defend the most Useless, Moroni and Corrupt person to have governed the country....

It shall never be well with Jonathan Goatluck....
it shall never be well with you too.....
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dannyset:
grin

See children of hate mentioning Buhari’s name left right and centre in a matter that concern him not. These people are irredeemable.

Instead of them to face their ogogoro master problem, they're looking for wh to pass blame.
what is this one even saying sef?
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
TheAngry1:
If you call every allegation leveled against you a lie, chances are that you are the LIAR! GEJ is both a liar and a kleptomaniac. Fact.
it takes a chronic kleptomaniac to know another....you must definitely be one
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
SaintLucia:
Jonathan that never believed that the girls were captured in the first place.
the gang up against his administration was just too much
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by klax(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Just passing by because I had long left NL for good but on this issue i guess Cameron is not serious. The West are angry with Jonathan for real for refusing their demonic gay thrash madness in Nigeria and sorry they can't do anything about it.

Nigeria is an independent nation never and not British colony or annex so what is good for British might not be good for us and British or America or whatever has no right to tell us what to do or not.

Jonathan has answer all the fake allegations so Mr Cameron or Cameroon pls don't drag Nigeria into your country mess pls face your stupid Brexit and receive the sledge hammer on your heads for being silly voting out of EU.

Jonathan any day anytime you are the man those shouting corruption has not tell us till date where is $23billikn Baru NNPC contract went to.

They have not tell us where did Aisha Buhari got N3.5 billion from.

They have not tell where is $1billion Buhari withdrawn for arms procurement.

They have not tell who and where is Ikoyi mansion millions dollars are.

They have not tell us where is the 23 Billion former DSS boss that was sacked by Osibande Is.

The list is endless.......

Oga Jonathan don't mind them.

See you guys(NL)some other time I'm out again goid evening.

2 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
KEVIND:
This news is to keep Nigerians busy for some days ( Buhari propaganda machinery). The sole aim is to divert the attention to the failure, ineptitude & malign incompetencies of the Buhari govt. The British have never done anything to help promote the interest of Nigeria.so what is David Cameron saying? Britain's interest first, which is the oil in the Niger delta.
Oga your head dey there!!!!
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chi59:
I thought as much. The grouse Obama and this man had with Ex president was solely because he refused to succumb to the pressure to allow gay marriage in Nigeria.
It was so bad that when ebola hit us in 2014,Jonathan went to the White House seeking assistance but got none, meanwhile they sent the medicine to Kenya.
Evil people.
There's nothing they didn't do or say to paint Jonathan black internationally
❤️

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Everything anyone says negatively about his government is always a lie. Seems this man was always drunk and never knew anything that was going on.
the falsehood propaganda got him out of power and has remained with us ever since. There was a time Buhari said he needed just a hundred days of power to move Nigeria in the right direction.....now four years don waka, nothing to show....

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
ada9ja:

I know olodo like u will like it
you wey you know book and get sense wetin you use am do
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by fk002: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

First and foremost who commissioned you guys to go and start spreading old stories that Jonathan had clarified ever since ? So to distract us from the girls kidnapped from ElRufais Kaduna you people quickly recycled this old news and spread it ...
this is not an old news is today's news
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by fk002: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

First and foremost who commissioned you guys to go and start spreading old stories that Jonathan had clarified ever since ? So to distract us from the girls kidnapped from ElRufais Kaduna you people quickly recycled this old news and spread it ...
this is not an old news
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Pinkybush: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
kestolove95:
FOOLkestolove he will not admit to it. You lack comprehesion ability. beside, it's not too late to enrol in almajiri sch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu / Seyi Bola Tinubu Plays Polo - PHOTOS / Things To Know About Prince Abubakar Audu (oct. 1947 – Nov. 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.