Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls (45610 Views)

US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / ISWAP Takes Over Chibok Girls, Leah Sharibu From Shekau's Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Gamelord007: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
godliman:
It seem you came out of your own whatsapp meeting chaired by satan you wrote like his speech writer

Ha..Ha .....Ha...Ha. Some good comedy here
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Purifychy:

You're Senseless
Just like your father! Ewu!
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by naijanaso: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
kestolove95:
Goatluck u fvck up big time, just admit

Please explain! How did he fvck up? By rejecting the same sex marriage thing? Oooh, you are one of them...don't worry we'll fish you out. Bastarrrrrrd. Go and stay in the Western world and practice your sodomy well.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by yaki84: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
In this case, the same "infallible" US will be called names by the same miscreants who held them in high esteem for saying things against their god goatluck jonadaaft.

Just imagine a similar statement coming from the present administration to the "infallible" US.

That is what happens when one is buried in hate thereby being controlled by nothing else but emotion.
I read this piece with happiness n sweetness in my mind, the rebuttal, vivid account of what transpired n detailed account of what happened.
Can such be said of buhari?
Common small question about how he is imapcting on youths, he began reading article on climate change.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Kenturkey048(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Flier:
GEJ was the most cluessless president to ever rule Nigeria as at 2015 and that is why we voted him out,sadly GEJ cluelessness is a learner compared to what we are facing at the moment which make it look like we went from frying pan to fire grin grin grin
you didn't vote him out,he left the leadership of the country with the most clueless citizens.......if you voted him out ,,same would have been done to buhari....MUMU citizens...u call him clueless because tinubu and APC miscreants told you he is clueless....now tell me what's clueless about him..like you even know the meaning of cluelessness

4 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by MrSly(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol nobody been prosecuted under this law since it was passed. It seems the law passed just to go against the west. Nigeria is a sovereign nation so that's fine. It's still perfectly legal to be gay and live your life in Nigeria. That's the reason cross dressers and guys like bob risky aren't arrested or prosecuted on anything.
This thread is not for gay. Go and hide yourself in shame if you are one.

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by betterpikinn: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
nku5:
I knew it was a dirty lie. Cameron is unemployed and trying to sell his book grin

Today GEJ is an internationally acclaimed statesman and pillar of African democracy. Cameron is nowhere to be found after ganging up with Obama to put Buhari in office
Results of jobless and frustration

My guy go find work.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
kestolove95:
sshut up. Terrorist

3 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Kenturkey048(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
BafanaBafana:

[b]GEJ himself showed no will in the fight against Boko haram, [/b]he felt the insurgency was a protest of the north against his government. Also, passionate is not a word I will use to describe a government that looted the country into recession.
But if you can tell me what you know that makes you feel he was passionate I will be glad.
brother Gej showed no no will yet he trained the armed forces special forces in both ISREAL,PAKISTAN,INDIA,RUSSIA AND US..
He showed no will yet he hired marcenaries to combat terrorism...brother the person showing no will is the clueless redefined in office presently.. Armed forces special forces are now trained in jaji,he terminated the contract with the marcenaries..all ammunitions are ceased by terrorist..overwhelming amount of military personnel killed in the past four years .....No service chiefs reshuffling ...

2 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by exminister(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Those that oppose ur govtment are now living in shame and disgrace.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by nku5: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin grin grin no wonder
betterpikinn:
The female breasts, also known as “the twins” or “the girls”,
have remained the most conspicuous and attractive feature of
the female sexual organ. Perhaps, its strategic positioning and
function adds to its importance in the life of a woman.
Besides the age long biological function of the breasts as a
source of food and nourishment for babies, the breast is also a
major source of sexual attraction for the male specie, just as it
is also a key sexual organ for the woman, highly sensitive to
stimulation. The fact that they come in various shapes and
sizes, further add to their uniqueness and endearing place in
our hearts as humans.
As a sexual organ, the breasts have been known to give
immense pleasure to both men and women during sexual
encounters. In fact, some women have reportedly disclosed that
they are capable of achieving orgasm even when thoroughly
stimulated through sucking and caressing of the breasts alone.
Though, because of this highly sensitive nature, some women
find it very uncomfortable or even painful to submit their twin
girls to constant sexual manipulation of any kind.
Interestingly, men are constantly drawn to the breasts. A lot of
this attraction has been attributed to psychological
composition, perception and beliefs.
For, pray, why would a full grown man be obsessed with
sucking some mounds of milkless breasts? I don’t often get
logical answers to this question when I ask. The function of the
breasts in sexual behaviour has been attributed to human Face
-to -Face copulation that is unusual among other mammals.
Since the breast already serves the function of mother-infant
bonding, then it is also excellent for male -female bonding,
says an argument.
After all, it is just within reach. For those familiar with some of
the social media platforms, you would have come across a
particular message that has been making the rounds for a
couple of years now. Purportedly attributed to the BBC as
source, this message usually springs out during the cancer
awareness months and in support of cancer prevention
campaign. As expected, it elicits a wide range of controversies
from both men and women, from humour to disdain and sexual
innuendoes, while some others believe the content hook, line
and sinker. The purported message is claimed to have been
issued by the Ministry of Health in the fight against breast
cancer. One of the versions I have received read thus:
Very soon, women will be paying men to have their breasts
sucked! According to a report on BBC website, Doctors
recommend that women reduce the risk of getting breast cancer
by having their breasts sucked thoroughly and vigorously. It is
said that regular sucking of the breast lowers the risk level that
tends to build up lumps leading to breast cancer. The breast
must be sucked as often as possible. Help women fight breast
cancer today. Men, please do your part and suck a breast now!
And women, please endeavour to make it available regularly……
This message is from the Ministry of Health in the fight against
breast cancer.
I have tried several times without success to get a confirmation
for this story on the mentioned websites including cancer.org
and some others in related fields. But perhaps, someone out
there knows the original and authentic source of this message?
Please share it with us!
As interesting as this message may be, as well as the different
responses it receives anytime it is being passed around,
depending on which side of the divide you find yourself, I am
more worried about the health implications attached. Cancer is
not something to make jokes out of as it claims millions of lives
across the world every year. Again, some frightened lady who
hitherto was not in favour of breast sucking may easily submit
herself to torture with the belief that she is suffering for a good
reason. Please, let us not confuse issues.
Breast feeding is not the same as breast sucking. Breast feeding
is the process of feeding new born and infants with breast milk.
It is this that has been medically proven to be of immense
benefit to both mother and child and can prevent breast cancer.
There are no scientifically proven studies indicating that breast
sucking is of any medical benefit to the the woman whose
breast is being sucked or the person doing the sucking.
However, what has been scientifically proven is the fact that
breast sucking when properly performed is of immense pleasure
to the woman and may sometime on its own lead to orgasm or
when combined with some other forms of sexual stimulation
will help a woman to achieve orgasm quicker. Again, neither
has any research shown that breast sucking can give a woman
cancer.
So ladies, please relax and allow your guys do the job for you.
if you are not enjoying the way he is doing it, tell him. I can
assure you, it’s a win-win situation.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Blue3k(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrSly:

This thread is not for gay. Go and hide yourself in shame if you are one.

Lol weirdo dont mistake for your boyfriend. Im sure a pussy boy like yourself hasn't touched pussy since your mother birthed you.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
I'm going to be honest, and say something here....and yes, I know, a lot of people are going to be hurt.

GEJ messed up over this Chibok thing. He messed up big time.

Just as Buhari is messing up over Dapichi, the Chibok thing, and a host of other things.

And let's add that the Chibok girls weren't the only girls kidnapped. Hundereds of other girls have been kidnapped in the NE since 2011. And no one, either in the past or present government has done a single thing about rescuing or praying for them.

And to be frank, what I have seen here and the other thread is a disgrace, and a sign that Nigerians are some of the most (unprintable) people in the world.

Because, most Nigerians, whether in PDP or APC don't care about the Chibok girls....except to use them as poltical games. And the sad thing is that up till now, GEJ has not apologised for his bad handling of the case. And come to think of it, our current government hasn't done much better either.

(In fairness to GEJ, if he had sent in the calvary, the gurls probably would all have been dead by now. Yes, let's be a bit realistic...Boko are a group of bad guys...who on sighting an armed rescue party would have shot dead many of the girls.).

But what I have seen here is nothing more than partisans from both sides playing politcs as usual. No one cares about the missing. Instead, everyone is defending or atttacking his favoured personality. GEJ defenders are out in force. Bubu defenders are out in force.

This only proves one thing. Nigerians don;t care about good governoance, don't want good government. For all they care, Lucifer could be runn ing the country, and they won't care...so long as they can chop money.

And it is sad. And it is why we are not developed.

So, tonight.....all I am saying is this....can't you people for once admit that we as a nation have failed the Chibok girls. Can;t PDP and APC too admit that they have failed. And then, let's start from there.

Because , if the behaviour I have seen here is typical....then no wonder our God or Gods or whatever have abandoned us. No wonder we are a wretched country.

Anyway, politics is a dirty game...and we are it's pawns.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Area4Area: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kenturkey048:
brother Gej showed no no will yet he trained the armed forces special forces in both ISREAL,PAKISTAN,INDIA,RUSSIA AND US..
He showed no will yet he hired marcenaries to combat terrorism...brother the person showing no will is the clueless redefined in office presently.. Armed forces special forces are now trained in jaji,he terminated the contract with the marcenaries..all ammunitions are ceased by terrorist..overwhelming amount of military personnel killed in the past four years .....No service chiefs reshuffling ...
Why did his government deny there were any abduction of the girls until after some weeks?

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by amiskurie(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
it shall also not be well with you...
Your household
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by jchioma: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blue3k:

The law covers more than that actually.

The law was signed in 2014, Jonathan left in 2015, so, what stops your Buhari from implementing it since then? It is clear that there is an unspoken agreement to silent the law, if it cannot be revoked, in return for power to APC? Obama and Cameron are advancing the agenda of Satan.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by orisa37: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Britain that leaked Russian Missiles I'm bedded in Cuba to attack US in the sixties, now could not see some 200+ Chibox Girls?
I knew Cameron is the biggest liar since the beginning of this century.
Thank you Good luck for this Revelation. And please tell us more about Obama, John Kerry and The Democrats.

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by TEYA: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
since you are so vast in UK affairs, can you help us list out the achievements of the said David Cameron....educate us please..
To start with, he ruled a first world country in his 40s, the drunkard you are comparing him with only became a president because someone died, he used the power of incumbency to get himself and extension but the people got tired of his idiocy and showed him the way out.
Just see the picture below of how dumb your hero is.

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by AyosMan: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Guy Santinho please, help me with PDF of that Goodluck Jonathan's book "MY TRANSITION HOUR" I also need it have, searching for it for so long. Send it to my email: (emmyayomanor2010@yahoo.com) Thanks and God bless you brother. Am waiting. Those few of you Yoruba Muslim many of us decide to stay at the back end in this forum for years bcus you guys are a big disgrace to the Yoruba people. The way and manner you guys talk about Jonathan is a big shame and pity on people! Jonathan was a blessing but some of you never knew it that's while God gave Buhari as punishment!!
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Kenturkey048(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Area4Area:
Why did his government deny there were any abduction of the girls until after some weeks?
tell yourself truth,,was there any??why haven't buhari rescue them as promised? One Funny thing is that he has momentarily forgotten about them.....
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
In this case, the same "infallible" US will be called names by the same miscreants who held them in high esteem for saying things against their god goatluck jonadaaft.

Just imagine a similar statement coming from the present administration to the "infallible" US.

That is what happens when one is buried in hate thereby being controlled by nothing else but emotion.

Honestly, I don't understand anything in this post. What's is he talking about?
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Kenturkey048(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
TEYA:

To start with, he ruled a first world country in his 40s, the drunkard you are comparing him with only became a president because someone died, he used the power of incumbency to get himself and extension but the people got tired of his idiocy and showed him the way out.
Just see the picture below of how dumb your hero is.
[s]see your incorrect English and spellings,,wrong tense combinations. ...and you dey refer to an ex president as drunk...[/s] no vex..today is Sunday..have a lovely Sunday..cheers..
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Blue3k(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
jchioma:

The law was signed in 2014, Jonathan left in 2015, so, what stops your Buhari from implementing it since then? It is clear that there is an unspoken agreement to silent the law, if it cannot be revoked, in return for power to APC? Obama and Cameron are advancing the agenda of Satan.

The law for the most part cant be enforced. Are you expecting the police to monitor every wedding and bedroom? The law is as useless as the laws banning whitchcraft in Nigeria (Yes its illegal). Look at the sections of the law rationally and tell me if you disagree.

Anyone involved in public advocacy or associations supporting the rights of lesbian and gay people shall be liable to five years imprisonment.

A person who registers, operates or participates in gay clubs, societies or organizations, or directly or indirectly makes public show of same-sex amorous relationship in Nigeria commits an offense and is liable on conviction to a term of 10 years.

Anyone caught in the act of homosexual intercourse or sodomy is liable to 14 years in correctional custody.

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Area4Area: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kenturkey048:
tell yourself truth,,was there any??why haven't buhari rescued them as promised? One Funny thing is that he has momentarily forgotten about them.....
Since you are on the same page with GEJ about his refusal to admit to the abduction initially, why is he now telling us that he requested for help but David Cameron didn't bother.
Same GEJ who initially said there was no abduction is saying there was later and requested for help
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by akdjr(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
If truly Jona wrote them letters soliciting for their help which they turn back against, Cameron should tender public apology ASAP. But the part that amuse me is the part he claim he swore with Bible to uphold the interest of Nigerians. Oga Jona swearing by Bible or Qur'an while taking oath of office is just pure scam! Those books hold nothing!!!
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by RealityShot: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Scratch that
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Blue3k(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
RealityShot:
I think the law is against "SAME SEX MARRIAGE"
Not "being gay"

I agree I literally said it's perfectly legal to be gay in Nigeria.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Stanbaba30: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
kestolove95:
You should be ashamed of your self for saying this, having spent some years under this present administration. I can guess where you are from already.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Kenturkey048(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Area4Area:
Since you are on the same page with GEJ about his refusal to admit to the abduction initially, why is he now telling us that he requested for help but David Cameron didn't bother.
Same GEJ who initially said there was no abduction is saying there was later and requested for help
He requested because people like you felt he never knew what he was doing ..people like you do call him clueless..he wants to satisfy citizens with the clue..my question is ,if there was,why is buhari showing no concern
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by jchioma: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blue3k:

The law for the most part cant be enforced. Are you expecting the police to monitor every wedding and bedroom? The law is as useless as the laws banning whitchcraft in Nigeria (Yes its illegal). Look at the sections of the law rationally and tell me if you disagree.

Leave witchcraft out of this since it borders on the spiritual.

The question is; How hard is it for a serious government to implement a law that bans same sex marriage?

We have the EFCC going after online fraudsters, SARS, after criminals, pray tell me, what really is the job of government if it cannot implement its laws?

Buhari is the real Mr clueless, dancing to Obama's demonic agenda in return for power. Thank God for Jonathan that passed this irrevocable law; a serious government will one day implement it without fear or favour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.