Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander (6717 Views)

Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:38pm On May 07, 2020
Very beautiful pictures. Congrats and may happiness never depart from your home.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Raalsalghul: 9:11pm On May 07, 2020
Na wa oh!

Imagine the stress.
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by DriggityDre: 9:37pm On May 07, 2020
This is nice shocked
Bj5all
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:57pm On May 07, 2020
That guy fine sha... tongue.

Na my kind of man be that. If to say you never marry OP, I for enter you one time o. See as guy seeeeettttt. wink
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by IamPlato(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
That guy fine sha... tongue.

Na my kind of man be that. If to say you never marry OP, I for enter you one time o. See as guy seeeeettttt. wink
Will You Shut Up There and Remove Eyes From People's Husband

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Gloriagee(f): 4:52am On May 09, 2020
How can you tell from the pics or is it mere speculation
malikah09:
He married his work colleague. .
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Theconglomerate(m): 5:32am On May 09, 2020
Gloriagee:
How can you tell from the pics or is it mere speculation
It is very obvious he lied about a lot of things.
1)The lady is a colleague of his and ahead of him career wise.
2)The lady married him,not the other way round.
When you see a man who is worth being able to sponsor a lady like that,you will know.
This one was an opportunist that met a desperate aging woman and cling unto it and it seems he has no exit plan yet.
Like he thinks he is in some "kind of love".
But financial and social realities will soon start putting them apart and I hope he must have amassed a lot for himself so he don't leave or get thrown out penniless.
A word they say....

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by tabithababy(f): 6:38am On May 09, 2020
Your wife is far richer than you. It is so obvious undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by anasbeaut(f): 2:19pm On May 09, 2020
Cute people
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by dahmie2013: 6:21pm On May 09, 2020
Honeymoon pics nko. We are waiting o...
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Raalsalghul: 6:25pm On May 09, 2020
Theconglomerate:
It is very obvious he lied about a lot of things.
1)The lady is a colleague of his and ahead of him career wise.
2)The lady married him,not the other way round.
When you see a man who is worth being able to sponsor a lady like that,you will know.
This one was an opportunist that met a desperate aging woman and cling unto it and it seems he has no exit plan yet.
Like he thinks he is in some "kind of love".
But financial and social realities will soon start putting them apart and I hope he must have amassed a lot for himself so he don't leave or get thrown out penniless.
A word they say....

Logobenz drop this matter na.

Na hustle, he no kill person

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Theconglomerate(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Logobenz drop this matter na.

Na hustle, he no kill person
Rasaghul,wasup?
You still dey naija undecided
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Raalsalghul: 6:32pm On May 09, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Rasaghul,wasup?
You still dey naija undecided

Coro don follow spoil plans bro.

How ya side?
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by sisisioge: 6:33pm On May 09, 2020
Wow! I hope the OP learnt a thing or two...keep your happiness to yourself if you can help it. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Theconglomerate(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Coro don follow spoil plans bro.

How ya side?
omo I dey ooo,coro too don shut business here.
Well,we go see how it pans out sha...
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Lyno8726: 2:17pm On Aug 02
Bj5all:
At about this time last week Saturday, we have already said i do and the journey to the wedding day was a blissful one with unavoidable stress.

I give God all the glory for a successful wedding ceremony. It was four months of constant activities, from introduction to traditional wedding, court marriage then church wedding..

These are some of the pictures

Boss, please I’ve been trying to reach you, it’s really urgent boss . It’s not about money I just need your enlightenment on something very important
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Lyno8726: 2:18pm On Aug 02
Bj5all:
Some pictures from the the traditional wedding
Boss, please I’ve been trying to reach you, it’s really urgent boss . It’s not about money I just need your enlightenment on something very important
hify9935:
Beautiful... congratulations.

Bj5all:
Pre-wedding photos

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by hify9935(f): 7:52pm On Aug 02
Lyno8726:

Smh. You’ll be fine.
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by DeathToSimps: 4:45am On Aug 03
Bj5all:

Life is as you want it. I could have just done trad and court but that wasn't what we wanted.

Thank you for the wishes
Simp
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Mom007(f): 2:34pm On Aug 03
pocohantas:
Congrats to you two. The picture in tees fine well well. Especially her cornrows.

Ehn?

Yoruba mama is in shock! cheesy
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Mom007(f): 2:36pm On Aug 03
Op you carry eye go market! Your wife is beautiful. She looks like juliet my former colleague at Biomedical. HML to you both.
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Bj5all(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04
DeathToSimps:

Simp

I would have said your father but it won't make much difference because a child is not really too different from his parent

Just because someone's ideology doesn't go with your quack reasoning doesn't make the person a simp.

In real life, you can't even look at me in the eye but on social media, every fool can type any nonsense
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Oizee(f): 7:03pm On Aug 04
So lovely, colourful and beautiful smile from the couple..... May God bless your home with endless joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Indecent Dressing D Cause Of Rape / I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please / Do You Feel Comfortable Undressing In Front Of Your Mom ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.