Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander (5507 Views)

Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Iogobenz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bj5all:

Well, no be every young guy poor like you.
So that you can learn to pick your fights wisely smiley

You use yourself to judge others but not everyone is like you
Do you really want to go there?
I'm ready if you are wink
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Bj5all(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
Do you really want to go there?
I'm ready if you are wink

I no get your energy abeg. I have more important things to do with my time.

Thank you. Just wish me well and click the next topic

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by realtalk19: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bj5all:
At about this time last week Saturday, we have already said i do and the journey to the wedding day was a blissful one with unavoidable stress.

I give God all the glory for a successful wedding ceremony. It was four months of constant activities, from introduction to traditional wedding, court marriage then church wedding..

These are some of the pictures

Congrats bro, many more blessings and favour in your marriage.your occasions are on point and class. I tap from your annoiting for grace to locate me too. God bless ur home.
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by ststyreal(f): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Congrats @ Op, but suffice me to say that this your wifey heh, overwise dey worry her ooooo..na real Igbo babe she be..... Congrats once again and may God bless your home, amen
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 06, 2019
Bj5all:

That could be true for some persons but not for everyone.

It's always as you want it. This was how we wanted it and I'm soo happy it went according to plan

Now u are talking.
It's always as you want it.

Happy and fruitful married life.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by dzoi(f): 5:15am On Oct 06, 2019
Congratulations!!
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Bj5all(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2019
realtalk19:

Congrats bro, many more blessings and favour in your marriage.your occasions are on point and class. I tap from your annoiting for grace to locate me too. God bless ur home.

Amen. Thank you
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Bj5all(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2019
ststyreal:
Congrats @ Op, but suffice me to say that this your wifey heh, overwise dey worry her ooooo..na real Igbo babe she be..... Congrats once again and may God bless your home, amen

Amen. Thank you
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Acidosis(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Bj5all:

Life is as you want it. I could have just done trad and court but that wasn't what we wanted.

Thank you for the wishes

Obviously, bro
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Acidosis(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Hotworta1:

Hian, how's that your business. Did he complain to you bikonu?
Hmmn
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2019
OP is funny. At first you said when you marry correct Igbo girl, you have to be ready to spend good money.

Now them done ginger you small, you have shifted ground to you would have preferred something small, but it wasn't what "we" wanted.

People will still question more of you guys decisions and you should be able to stand your ground. That is what men do. You owe no one unnecessary explanations...

Happy Sunday.
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Bj5all(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2019
pocohantas:
OP is funny. At first you said when you marry correct Igbo girl, you have to be ready to spend good money.

Now them done ginger you small, you have shifted ground to you would have preferred something small, but it wasn't what "we" wanted.

People will still question more of you guys decisions and you should be able to stand your ground. That is what men do. You owe no one unnecessary explanations...

Happy Sunday.

Go and sleep. Go and do your wedding the way you want it and leave me alone

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by pocohantas(f): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2019
Bj5all:

Go and sleep. Go and do your wedding the way you want it and leave me alone

No vex Sir. My post wasn't intended to attack. I have no business with how you did your wedding tbh. It is all choice. I said, you owe no one here explanations. I will do mine and NL would never know, before them use mouth and analysis scatter my marriage before e start. grin

10 Likes

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Blackmiserable(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bj5all:

Thank you. � � � � �

As God Almighty take butter your bread, pray for me make I hammer even if na 500k, na marriage sure pass ooo and then my fiends can scrub and lick my ass.
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Bj5all(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blackmiserable:

As God Almighty take butter your bread, pray for me make I hammer even if na 500k, na marriage sure pass ooo and then my fiends can scrub and lick my ass.

Amen bro
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Blackmiserable(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bj5all:

Amen bro

So what are you up to? Bahamas, on your honeymoon? A visit to Rome?
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blackmiserable:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why will your friends lick your ass and scrub your back? Because you made 500k and got married with it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by ireneidiva(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Iogobenz:
These were simple,very clear observations I was cocksure of.
Not like there is anything personal or any of it is important.
Its not a bad thing to marry a richer woman anywhere in the world.Be proud of it.
These comments are totally unnecessary. Just congratulate them and move on!

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Iogobenz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
ireneidiva:

These comments are totally unnecessary. Just congratulate them and move on!
undecided
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by bukatyne(f): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bj5all:
At about this time last week Saturday, we have already said i do and the journey to the wedding day was a blissful one with unavoidable stress.

I give God all the glory for a successful wedding ceremony. It was four months of constant activities, from introduction to traditional wedding, court marriage then church wedding..

These are some of the pictures

Congratulations, God give you both the wisdom to build your home. kiss

The pictures are lovely and event colorful.

1. You did not invite us, not even to the engagement party.

2. Your username Bj4all should change To Bj4(insert your missus' name). You should not be a distributor grin

Proverbs 5:15-19
15 Drink water from your own cistern, running water from your own well. 16 Should your springs overflow in the streets, your streams of water in the public squares? 17 Let them be yours alone, never to be shared with strangers. 18 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19 A loving doe, a graceful deer— may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Bj5all(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
bukatyne:

Congratulations, God give you both the wisdom to build your home. kiss

The pictures are lovely and event colorful.

1. You did not invite us, not even to the engagement party.

2. Your username Bj4all should change To Bj4(insert your missus' name). You should not be a distributor grin

Proverbs 5:15-19
15 Drink water from your own cistern, running water from your own well. 16 Should your springs overflow in the streets, your streams of water in the public squares? 17 Let them be yours alone, never to be shared with strangers. 18 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19 A loving doe, a graceful deer— may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love

Thank you
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blackmiserable:
Congrats man!!!! I could not be happier for you.

That white wedding pics wey your wife just stick out her tongue like say she wan lick you on top stage lmao!!!

Soffrey oo!!!! She like you die.

As in.

You sef see am.

I did not want to comment further.

OP is a fine boy na grin
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Blackmiserable(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
desiregold:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why will your friends lick your ass and scrub your back? Because you made 500k and got married with it. cheesy

Lol, fiend not friends. Yes ooo! My fiends would lick my ass oo. They said I cannot do without them but i show them say God pass them.
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Blackmiserable(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
bukatyne:

As in.

You sef see am.

I did not want to comment further.

OP is a fine boy na grin

And you nko? Why you dey talk like this? Your hubby fine pass this guy na? Lol.

Bukatyne tbh, you are a weird woman (in a good way) from another planet. Which one? I don't know.

Your opinion on a number of topics is so, so, so.... I swear so...
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Lol, fiend not friends. Yes ooo! My fiends would lick my ass oo. They said I cannot do without them but i show them say God pass them.
Eya,

It's well.

God will grant you all you ask and pray for. The work of your hand he shall bless abundantly.
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Blackmiserable(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
desiregold:
Eya,

It's well.

God will grant you all you ask and pray for. The work of your hand he shall bless abundantly.

That your profile image, though. I am nervous.
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blackmiserable:

1.,And you nko? Why you dey talk like this? Your hubby fine pass this guy na? Lol.

2. Bukatyne tbh, you are a weird woman (in a good way) from another planet. Which one? I don't know.

3. Your opinion on a number of topics is so, so, so.... I swear so...

1. How do you know my hubby is finer?

2. Thanks for the compliment. I will choose wierd. I have been told that a couple of times.

3. Examples? grin tongue
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Blackmiserable(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
bukatyne:

1. How do you know my hubby is finer?

2. Thanks for the compliment. I will choose wierd. I have been told that a couple of times.

3. Examples? grin tongue

Sorry my response came late. I was fighting my demons and fortunately the spirit responsible just left. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oh common, are you just stalling for time or trolling me? You forget too soon, don't you? Maybe it's because I'm on one of my throwaway NL handle so I wouldn't take it too personal. I was the best man on that day na, have you forgotten? I remember your komole dance style grin grin grin grin

There are actually many, many things you've said during my brief span as a lurker and member that I really admire

How about this one
https://www.nairaland.com/5300533/wife-good-gift-husband

To prevent a probable witch hunt lmao! I would not dig into your profile

Seriously
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Irunma(f): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2019
Bro please share with us the process you went through to do your court wedding. I am doing mine very soon.. what did you pay for and what were you asked to bring
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Mryacks: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nice...
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Savvywriteprene(f): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Congrats on your wedding. It was a beautiful occasion as the pictures depict.

Happy married life to you!
Re: The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander by Maclink288: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bj5all:

Thank you
Please I sent you a PM, kindly reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? / Last Born, Who Can Relate? (memes) / Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.