Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nephew's First Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nephew's First Year (207 Views)

My Nephew Is Dragging My Family Right With Me / "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" / Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nephew's First Year by stiffmeister(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Happy 1st year BIRTHDAY Nephew,

You were born a year ago and I already can't imagine life without you. Even before I came to see u, ur mum and some other friends and relations have already started whispering that u look like me. When I walked in the room and saw your little scrunched up pickle face and lips, you opened your eyes to see me, I knew my heart was stolen by you, little man because you're the prayer God answered. I know that I'm not your mom or dad but I get to be the third best thing: your uncle And that's the best part.

I promise that when you need someone to confide in, I'll listen with open ears. I promise that when dad is getting on your case or mom is bugging you to clean your room again that I'll remind them that they were once a kid too. I promise to love you and spoil you more than you could ever possibly imagine.

But here's part of the deal: you can't grow up too fast. You have to stay little for a while because this world isn't quite ready for the impact that I know you're going to have on it. And I'm ready for you to grow up. I'm ready for the day your mom calls me to tell me that you're starting kindergarten. I'm ready for the day I get a cheesy and messy picture of you outside the house playing because believe me it's going to happen.
I have these 10ways to bond myself with you,
1. I'll have fun and memories with you.
2. I'll keep my promises
3. I'll always offer to babysit you when am available
4. I'll give you gifts
5. I'll follow your parent's rules
6. I'll surely play with you
7. I'll always be in touch
8. I won't forget your birthday
9. I'll shape your interests
10. And I'll be a good example...

So keep growing. Let us hold onto you a little while longer. Don't be so slow to start running, and talking. You're loved more than you know, you're the son of someone so dear to me. Though I'm thinking the wonderful name I gotta call u other than ur name mikel,
Love,
Your Favorite Uncle Jatt (even though you don't know it yet)
Happy birthday Chimbudike mikel, I pray growing in wisdom, understanding, with God and man.

(1) (Reply)

Do Cheating Partners Ever Change?? Read And See Other People Answers / I Supply 25ltrs Of Palm Oil For 10k Only To All Parts Of Nigeria From Ondo State / Understanding Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.