Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? (1174 Views)

Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) / My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection / My Sperm Analysis Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by sweetnonsense(m): 4:50am On Oct 06, 2019
Dear nairalanders.... is there any specific place I could go to in Nigeria, to sell my sperm?

if yes, what's the rate?

Also, any female in need of a viable man with potent seed to impregnate her, should holla at me... I'm 6ft3 tall, highly intelligent and well mannered, so be rest assured that your offspring would come out well..

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by greatmarshall(m): 5:18am On Oct 06, 2019
Taaaaaaaaaaaaa nothing person no go see for this nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by SniperSmurf(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Wetin Chinedu no go import from China

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by Jasen1(m): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2019
Haa

Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by lathrowinger: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Awon wereeeeyyy
Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by cybriz82(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2019
lathrowinger:
Awon wereeeeyyy

Original one with nafdac Number..
Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by mamajj17(f): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2019
Look for Toke Makinde and sell it for her grin!
Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by sweetnonsense(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2019
lathrowinger:
Awon wereeeeyyy
e Neva reach insult brother... if you have anything meaningful to contribute, contribute.... if you don't, swerve!

shey as I broke ni, if I enter street go thief, and dem catch me, you'd be the first to shout burn him! burn him!

now I want to use my God given seed to make money and also help ladies in need, you are talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by sweetnonsense(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
mamajj17:
Look for Toke Makinde and sell it for her grin!
mama d mama!! give me her contact, i'd do the needful..

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by sweetnonsense(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Seun lalasticlala you guys should move this to front page ooo
Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by mamajj17(f): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
sweetnonsense:
mama d mama!! give me her contact, i'd do the needful..

Funny guy grin grin grin l will check it out dear wink
Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by sweetnonsense(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
mamajj17:

Funny guy grin grin grin l will check it out dear wink
mama I'm serious ooo, I need money badly, honestly.. There is a level of hunger you get to, you start thinking of things in your body you could sell to make money... I'm at that level now..

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by mamajj17(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
sweetnonsense:
mama I'm serious ooo, I need money badly, honestly.. There is a level of hunger you get to, you start thinking of things in your body you could sell to make money... I'm at that level now..

My dear l know its hard out there, the good Lord Favour and Mercies shall find and locate you IJNM Amen......Let me hv yr Number and see what comes out b4 December dear....But don't rush me sha grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by MARKone(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
sweetnonsense:
Dear nairalanders.... is there any specific place I could go to in Nigeria, to sell my sperm?

if yes, what's the rate?

Also, any female in need of a viable man with potent seed to impregnate her, should holla at me... I'm 6ft3 tall, highly intelligent and well mannered, so be rest assured that your offspring would come out well..

I know of a man, he buys a litre of pure undiluted male human semen for 65,000 naira. He says it's for a big reproduction and family health institude. But it must be fresh o, that is one litre that day, no be the one two or three days collection.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? by mustaqeem80: 5:06am On Oct 07, 2019
Help me get the guy number am ready to buy sperm for 1m but na for money ritual shaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Solution to Vargina itches and painful sex / Nigerian Doctor Dies Of Covid-19 In UK, Wife In Critical Condition / A Mutant Coronavirus Has Emerged, Even More Contagious Than The Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.