Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo (32231 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by mildflame: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzz see the real mindset of this Yoruba boy..lol

Which one be Ikwerre Igbo killing Andonis... hehehehehe..

Another media mission but sorry you failed.

See what you displaying below

Their fellow Yorubas sold them off go to BRAZIL dem plenty for there
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
mildflame:

This guy na complete FISHBRAIN de killed us yet the entire land of just Akwa Ibom and Cross River is bigger than the entire south east
You that the Fulani subdued and impose their religion upon who is more USELESS
What is pain with how the SOUTH south relate to the Igbos read your history and see how treacherous your ancestors have been to themselves since history and up till these days
see
ehya yet i am a christian yet yorubas are the only people that bear their native name we rarely bear english names yet 70% yorubas are christian i think you guys havent gotten over igbo slavery
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
dude e dey pain u say i dey wisen the eyes of ur slaves up well ur slaves would wake up one day that is for sure just like asari tackled kanu they are not exactly stupid personally i dont know why ibos and fulanis are not content with what god gave them must u enslave others and it always start with arrogance i thank god am yoruba o i pity hausas and south south people very stupid people

Pls go and carry Asari or are we holding you guys again ...lolzzz

Am sorry for your bitter mind but is not by force.

If people rejects you, stop forcing yourself in them with fake narratives.

The days of Lagos-ibadan express news is gone, done and dusted.

Sorry but bear the pain.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
mildflame:

Lolzzzz....
No be small selling and he still exhibiting same attitude of slavery.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Pls go and carry Asari or are we holding you guys again ...lolzzz

Am sorry for your bitter mind but is not by force.

If people rejects you, stop forcing yourself in them with fake narratives.

The days of Lagos-ibadan express news is gone, done and dusted.

Sorry but bear the pain.
social media unity hahaha

asari finished the albino abeg i no dey take ibos seriously o
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
ehya yet i am a christian yet yorubas are the only people that bear their native name we rarely bear english names yet 70% yorubas are christian i think you guys havent gotten over igbo slavery

See definition of slavery below

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
mildflame:

dude be independent minded hahaha if we call ona ibo ona go vex u guys and hausa are dsame slaves
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
social media unity hahaha
asari finished the albino abeg i no dey take ibos seriously o

Sorry, the pain is really real.
But to be friends no be by force....We no want be say we no want...lolzzz
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

See definition of slavery below
why is my name yoruba then? we dont bear english names but ibos and ss ruphina goodluck clara always foreign names we are the only true africans left its why u slaves hate us and we dont give a fuuuuuu
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
dude be independent minded hahaha if we call ona ibo ona go vex u guys and hausa are dsame slaves

Read the meaning of slavery again

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
why is my name yoruba then? we dont bear english names but ibos and ss ruphina goodluck clara always foreign names we are the only true africans left its why u slaves hate us and we dont give a fuuuuuu

You bear the name of your masters to pay loyalty to caliphate...lolzz

Sorry again.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sorry, the pain is really real.

But to be friends no be by force....We no want be say we no want...lolzzz
we stand alone dude when has yoruba been friends with anyone in nigeria we no dey do the slavery stuff like ibos and fulani no be una organise handshake across the niger fani kayode go finger una brain at night he is eating amala at tinubus house guy we stand alaone
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
nku5:

I have nothing to say to you, it is clear you are not coming from a point of view of reason but emotion. That you cannot construct a sentence without using emotive words says it all. There is no amount of reason and logic that will appeal to you because you are not interested in logic.

I wish you good luck!
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You bear the name of your masters to pay loyalty to caliphate...lolzz

Sorry again.
my names are yoruba names the last igbo girl i fuked said her name is ruphina i had to tell her chioma is better go and find out yorubas are the only africans that bear native names hahaha
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Uchek(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Thank you my brother. He is an expired drug. This is the same who served in Gowon's military dictatorship that destroyed Nigeria's federalism. He is confused!

nku5:
Who Presidency epp

Igbos are not interested in presidency. We need restructuring. Simple and short.

The north and south west that have held the presidency between themselves since independence are shitholes riddled with crime, terrorism, illiteracy and poor quality of life.

Edwin Clark should not use Igbos to be popular now biko. Same Edwin Clark we heard fought against Peter Odili becoming President in 2007 because he was Igbo

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by mildflame: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
this wan no come get sense at all ibibio can never be as great as yoruba in anything in this world and this explains why u so despeartely clinging on to the igbos u see your inferiority complex u cant exist without the igbos how sad man

You aren't ashamed a Tribe since history that sold themselves to white masters while we where bringing people from hinterlands and selling off
The yorubas that have the same population with the hausa fulani how come you don't flex muscles with them instead born cowards wants to prove his cowardice with Ibibios
No be today na mouth you fit run and serve your European master, okay if you papa born you well tell me that OLOSHO state you are from
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
my names are yoruba names the last igbo girl i fuked said her name is ruphina i had to tell her chioma is better go and find out yorubas are the only africans that bear native names hahaha

And he started to write lolzzz

Sorry to be friends no be by force...lolzzzz
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Uchek(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Must you tell us the girls you made love to? You are shallow and petty!

Simbrixton:
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
we stand alone dude when has yoruba been friends with anyone in nigeria we no dey do the slavery stuff like ibos and fulani no be una organise handshake across the niger fani kayode go finger una brain at night he is eating amala at tinubus house guy we stand alaone

Then stand alone, why disturbing us.

You guys are already in a union with fulanis, so why bothering us again...habaaaa...lolzz
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by mildflame: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
Boy am from Akwa Ibom tell me that worthless state of yours

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
mildflame:

You aren't ashamed a Tribe since history that sold themselves to white masters while we where bringing people from hinterlands and selling off
The yorubas that have the same population with the hausa fulani how come you don't flex muscles with them instead born cowards wants to prove his cowardice with Ibibios
No be today na mouth you fit run and serve your European master, okay if you papa born you well tell me that OLOSHO state you are from
when we fought fulani ibos supported fulani u really think we are daft dude we are the most original blavk race in that vountry avtually dere is nothing like hausa fulani its a voinage the fulani use to devieve the hausas just like the ibos are devieving u lot
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
mildflame:

u are an ibo slave thats all i need to know grow some balls
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Uchek:
Must you tell us the girls you made love to? You are shallow and petty!

He fabricated that....that's their method.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
paj4love:

Oga Economic power is far better than political power, as for me political doesn't equate to success or progress.... If it is then the North and the West should by now look like Dubai

Southeasterners please keep working for economic power let other keep running after political power, that my humble opinion
we are not talking about economic power this is a thread about politics.

Nobody can deny the ibos and their economic prowess. You put an Igbo man anywhere and he will rise to the top, no one can take that away from you. I am yoruba, I will tell you yoruba people are lazy (or have become lazy). You will never see an ibo beggar on the streets. You can question the ethics of the ibo man and what he is prepared to do to make money but he will always succeeed economically. it is inevitable that the Ibo man will control virtually all aspects of commerce in this country.....but that is not the topic under discussion.

As good as the Ibo man is in business, commerce, making money, they are pathetic in politics. I have said it before the very thing that makes the ibo man to succeed economically is what hampers them politically....that is their desire to always be the top dog. Its good in business, its bad in politics.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
when we fought fulani ibos supported fulani u really think we are daft dude we are the most original blavk race in that vountry avtually dere is nothing like hausa fulani its a voinage the fulani use to devieve the hausas just like the ibos are devieving u lot

when you fight fulani...lolzz as Tinubu was sucking fulani balls, Osibanjo was licking their ass..

lolzzzz
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
mildflame:

be like us we are the only ones that vhallenge ibos down south after the fulanis vonquered the hausas we were the only ones to vhallenge the fulanis we take insults from ur kind but we are the only ones faving the oppressors ibos and fulani one day u will grow to respevt us u guys and hausas dont know our value in that slave vontraption
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

when you fight fulani...lolzz as Tinubu was sucking fulani balls, Osibanjo was licking their ass..

lolzzzz
ode the yorubas defeated the fulanis at 1840 at osogbo na why dem suppose dey teavh history even the tivs defeated the fulanis too

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by mildflame: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
u are an ibo slave thats all i need to know grow some balls

When I say their fathers were cowards I wasn't joking
Boy if you call yourself a true son of your father tell me your state
Am from Akwa ibom a proud BLACKMAN that will die with his identity
Tell me your state if you aren't a worthless Yoruba Ass licking European BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
ode the yorubas defeated the fulanis at 1840 at osogbo na why dem suppose dey teavh history even the tivs defeated the fulanis too

Defeated them to have Emir of Ilorin...

That kind of defeat...lolzz

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

He fabricated that....that's their method.
i never knew people fabrivate things like this but if i fabrivate this one may i know sorrow all my life and if it is true may u know sorrow all your life u people never bear ur nateive names that is my vore point gangan
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Simbrixton(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Defeated them to have Emir of Ilorin...

That kind of defeat...lolzz
yesso and i love the emir but my anvestors stopped their expansion
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Franking: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Binikingdowm:
What about a Benin man or Ibibio man or tiv person? Must it always be hausa-yoruba-igbo?
Is Jonathan Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

#xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders / Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.