Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo (32327 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Sylraph1: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2019
By right it is thier turn to rule but unfortunately,thier brothers fron the other side won't give them the support they gave them during thier own time Cos of greed, cowardice and thier betraying Spirt..
Actually am comfortable if the North retain Power after all they are still NIGERIANS.....

BUHARI TILL 2099
SAI BABA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by maasoap(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

What did the Yoruba sowed in PDP in 1998 that made choose OBJ as their presidential candidate?
For national unity Igbo must emerge president in 2023.

In 2019, APC recorded negligent 10,000 votes for Buhari in Enugu state! So, when you are demanding for 2023 presidential ticket, be specific about the which political party platform. And let me tell you this, there is no way PDP, your party is going to zone their ticket to South in 2023. You all knew that. And you equally knew the possibility of APC zoning their ticket to the South in 2023, that's what all these noises are about, APC presidential ticket for the Igbos. Is that not laughable? Just be sincere to yourself

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by QuotaSystem: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

We are all Biafrans.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2019
Sylraph1:
By right it is thier turn to rule but unfortunately,thier brothers fron the other side won't give them the support they gave them during thier own time Cos of greed, cowardice and thier betraying Spirt..
Actually am comfortable if the North retain Power after all they are still NIGERIANS.....

BUHARI TILL 2099
SAI BABA

Your bitterness helps or hurts no one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Commentor: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Adaibeku:

We are waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to come back with Buhari's head as he promised first.

As if e concern me ,all I want is see ur precious country cease to exist

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by maasoap(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
If the SW are contesting the 2023 presidency then nothing stops the North from contesting as well.Both regions are equally greedy. People from the SW should stop potraying northeners only as power drunk and stop mentioning southern presidency when what they really mean is yoruba presidency

You and your people are the ones notoriously known for doing that.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Ojiofor: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Oh, so you now also suddenly support quota system shocked?

I'm so loving this cool

Never knew Nigeria's Presidency was this precious to Igbo land.

Quota calm down for the sake of national untiy.
You know what I mean.You know I am a nationalist.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by QuotaSystem: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

Quota calm down for the sake of national untiy.
You know what I mean.You know I am a nationalist.

I now know thanks to you, how precious the "Shithole" presidency is to the average Biafran. cheesy

Like Ofe Nsala to a starving soul. Shameless pretenders.

Cheers cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Over greedy de worry both regions.Obasanjo's eight years just ended in 2007 and there are back here shouting for 2023

The problem is not about the North or South West but about your decision in 2019 presidential election. You were clearly told to support APC for 2019 presidential election so that you would have ground to demand for the party's ticket in 2023. Yorubas in APC equally understood that too. You said that majority of you would die for PDP and Atiku, both Ohaneze elders and youth wings didn't only declare their supports for PDP but also showed it with election results. You were warned about this.
PDP ticket in 2023 is going North, you all knew that already. The thing is APC may give you the ticket but the problem is that there is apprehension that you still won't for the "Islamic janjaweeed party".

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by kotv: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2019
mrvitalis:
When I told south west that south south won't support their ambition they said delta n Edo would I laugh this is a deltan

Now 2 zones are out so if north betray the south west who do they fall to ?

I learned that Yorubas are not in tune with reality when I started visiting this forum. I'm not sure why they fool themselves that anyone in SS would vote for them after their insults in 2015. Let me see the Yoruba that'll come to campaign in 2023 and decieve himself he'll get SS votes. Out of their greed, they destroyed the country and they believe they'll be compensated for it. Let them come.

5 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Ojiofor: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2019
QuotaSystem:

I now know thanks to you, how precious the "Shithole" presidency is to the average Biafran. cheesy

Like Ofe Nsala to a starving soul. Shameless pretenders.

Cheers cool

We are all Biafrans!
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by kettykin: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2019
maasoap:

They are fighting for APC ticket. When did you guys become fans of APC?

The should go ahead and fight very well for it
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2019
helinues:

So you people wants Nigeria to break up because Apc is not zoning their presidency to SE or because you are too afraid to ask the presidency from the party you guys have been loyal to?

Make Una stop confusing thunder now

Una arguments sometimes dey confuse confusionists

They already knew that PDP ticket for 2023 is heading north, that's not debatable. The only option they have now is to ask for APC ticket which they are afraid of opening their mouth to ask for directly. And funny thing is that every sane person in APC told them to support APC in March 2019 to avoid this problem they are facing now. What will happen in 2023 is that they will make another mistake by voting for whoever PDP present from the Northern part to spite Yorubas and APC. So, the cycle of mistake will continue for them

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by QuotaSystem: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

We are all Biafrans!

Of course we know we are lol.

We will give you 97% of our Biafran votes at our Ruga Polling Unit in 2023. You have our word kiss

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Ojiofor: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Of course we know we are lol.

We will give you ALL our Biafran votes at our Ruga Polling UNIT in 2023. You have our word kiss

We are not opposed to RUGArised North.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Let's see if PDP that has zoning in its constitution would zone it to SE.
[/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

APC should select an Igbo man?

Because of the unalloyed support they've enjoyed from the SE right?
[/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by QuotaSystem: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

We are not opposed to RUGArised North.

Not that you had a choice.

But North only?

Aren't we all Biafrans grin?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Ojiofor: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Not that you had a choice.

But North only?

Aren't we all Biafrans?

Of course we are grin.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by achikolo(f): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2019
[s][quote author=Commentor post=82883171][/quote][/s]
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by QuotaSystem: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

Of course we are grin.

That's exactly why you're assured of 97% of our Biafran votes at our Ruga Polling Unit cheesy.

You're welcome kiss

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by dheilaw1(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

The funny thing your likes don't understand is ...without zoning a southerner can't rule nigeria

So your hate for Igbo's should not cloud your reason ....south west have ruled ,south south have
Its only natural they support south east as south east supported them

The thing now should be which Igbo would south west n south south be comfortable with that should be the argument

I'm of the opinion south west n south south should nominate 5 names they are comfortable with
South East supported who?

4 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by helinues: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol u don't even have a point ....the south south and south east have decided to back the north ....is that a problem ?

SS/SE online supporters not SS/SE politicians.. Cant you spot the difference?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by helinues: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

What did the Yoruba sowed in PDP in 1998 that made choose OBJ as their presidential candidate?
For national unity Igbo must emerge president in 2023.

Yes we all want Igbo presidency that's why they should demand it from Pdp..

How can a region be supporting a party for over 20 years and is afraid to demands for presidency under same party?

Na which kind of business/loyalty be that?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Malawian(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2019
helinues:

From Pdp.. Which was a southern candidates..

If SW as part of Southern Region can get a presidency under Pdp, nothing should stop SE from demanding same from the party they have been loyal to

Chikeena
1999 election saw two Yoruba candidate as a national consensus. 2019 elections saw two northern candidates as a national consensus. But when it comes to Igbo's, parade go change gear.

5 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by wingmanIII: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2019
helinues:

No.. SE devoted their time to worship Pdp for over 20 years. Why not demand presidency from them? Is that too hard to ask?

Forget that crap! You also have very dedicated and committed Igbo APC members.
Anybody who loves this country should support balance and fair play.

6 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by helinues: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2019
wingmanIII:

So SE wants to rip where they do not sow ( Apc)?

Btw, who is more commited to Apc between SS and SE?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by wingmanIII: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2019
helinues:

So SE wants to rip where they do not sow ( Apc)?

Btw, who is more commited to Apc between SS and SE?

When you have some advantage, be careful how you use or apply it. Nothing lasts forever!

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by javaguru: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2019
I still cant find any good contestant for the post in SE. We want biafra. Sorry not interested in presidency.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by omenka(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2019
helinues:
Nobody is stopping Igbo from contesting the 2023 presidency.

The question is under which political party.. Is that too hard to ask?
See ehn, the INABILITY of the South East, who pride themselves as the beacon of the people who demand EQUITY AND FAIRNESS the MOST in Nigeria, TO DEMAND EQUITY AND FAIRNESS FROM THE PARTY THEY HAVE SACRIFICED THEIR SWEAT AND BLOOD for FOR TWENTY YEARS is the 8th wonder of the world.

I just dont get it!

Watch some of them attack this comment telling us how PROPER IT IS THE WAY PDP HAS BEEN TREATING THEM LIKE LAST RESORTS even though NO REGION HAS BEEN AS FAITHFUL AND LOYAL TO THE PARTY AS THEIRS.

How could someone who claims to be a South Easterner be so averse to PDP rewarding their zone with the party's presidential ticket? How??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by omenka(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

The funny thing your likes don't understand is ...without zoning a southerner can't rule nigeria

So your hate for Igbo's should not cloud your reason ....south west have ruled ,south south have
Its only natural they support south east as south east supported them

The thing now should be which Igbo would south west n south south be comfortable with that should be the argument

I'm of the opinion south west n south south should nominate 5 names they are comfortable with
By this comment, is one supposed to assume Jonathan was a product of zoning? Was he a Northerner? Where do some of you get these twisted ideas from

Why does it seem to be a TABOO for you guys to ask for a reward for your REMARKABLE HARD WORK for PDP?

Na wa o!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Commentor: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2019
wingmanIII:

They are dedicated and committed no doubt, but their people do not value them, hence the number of votes they garner for elections.

Charity begins at home.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors (Photos) / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt / Jonathan Given 30-day Deadline For Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.