Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola (41817 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2019
Hangulsaram:
I see children of hates asking “can Tacha write such”
Was Buhari the one writing his speeches?

God bless you. We don't want to know who wrote the letter, the content is what we're after.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by flinton(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2019
She is trying to rebuild her personality, cuz she knows that bbn attitude will fetch her nafin in the real world

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by lollybizzu(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2019
tongue

The only constant in life is change!
We learn every day,
We grow everyday

She probably has learnt her lessons.

After all, life is no competition, just be better than who you were yesterday.

Let love lead. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Charmingrascal(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2019
Her Management asked her to do this so that brands will think she is no longer a bitter and attitudeless character she was in the Big Brother Nonsense Show.

Smelling character, smelling show with smelling fans

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2019
solo11:
Person wey compose the long epistle try, we all know she's not that bright ....

She may not be the one who wrote but she approved it. That is the koko

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by toprealman: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
make I hear... this is not her handwriting, I doubt if she can ever put up words together like this.
She got the best heads to pen it for her...... maybe. But to even think of that move is wisdom.....which ain't common.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by roladex(f): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2019
Ahmed0336:

You comment got me tacharing grin
something is smelling.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Adams12345: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2019
What is contant about life is change,
life situation and circumstance at times put us in fix but in that Situation it will make you or mar you and i belief you have learnt your lessons.
I Pray God give you the grace to be Socially Contructed individual and not a Social Deviance.
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by roladex(f): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2019
After u have made a public show of urself.abegi park one side.tacha will always be Tacha.u would have won if u had been patience and matured. But he be like say den follow u from ur village.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Gbemini(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2019
lol so na tacha write this ....

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by thesmallgod(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Somebody wrote this for her. She can't be this decent in writing

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by rhitz(f): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2019
Nice write up, kudos to her PR team. I doubt Tacha can ever think of let alone write words like these...

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Jimiyung(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2019
Give her 2 months, back to base 1. The attitude is deeply rooted. full psychological evaluation and assistance is needed for her to be ok...

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Zyni(f): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Looks like she and Khafi had a long talk!! Any which way, I still love u my Titan!! no leave, no transfer�
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by QuizSavvy: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ahmed0336:

You comment got me tacharing grin

You mean you started smelling?

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by happydavies(f): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
make I hear... this is not her handwriting, I doubt if she can ever put up words together like this.
bitterleaf take am easy with d way ur going about this,am sure ur not better than tacha.plz let her be

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
xynerise:
Tacha is not this smart and humble

I tell u.
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
GistMore:
Portharcourt first daughter, Simply Tacha sends an emotional message to the top five BBNaija housemates ahead of the finale which is taking place today. Gistmore reports

Tacha pens a message that touches the heart despite the differences she had with some of the housemates. She also wishes them best of luck at the finale and in all their endeavors.

Recall that Tacha was disqualified from Big Brother Naija season 4 reality TV show after a physical attack on fellow housemate, Mercy.

The five housemates who graced into the finale includes; Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola and the last female standing, Mercy.

Tacha wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3RIYNxgFTy/?hl=en

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/despite-being-disqualified-tacha-sends-emotional-message-to-bbnaija-top-5

I'm sure all of us know that Tacha is not intelligent enough to pen down those words. She's not properly raised to be as magnanimous as demonstrated in the lengthy speech. But for her to consent to her PR to post it on her page, it's commendable!
And as her handlers are working on her character, they should also work on the odouriferous higi haga.
It's very important!
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by skukimania(f): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
That moment when you realized that you have made enemy of all your fellow housemates and the true Titans you relied on has backtracked....

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by lomprico(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
no be she write am!
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by lomprico(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
To be sincere, i'm beginning to like this girl

you mean you are begining to like the writer. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by lomprico(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
DWJOBScom:

You are not alone

if you wan toast her, toast. which one be you are not alone? smiley
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by okoyeizu: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
I don't think she wrote dis... someone that can't spell Port Harcourt...lol

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Danger1000(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tacha is another Nina dem no gather get sense but Tacha better pass that one cos she get Charisma.
Nina just dead for everything with that her big forhead wey dey shine
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Chibyke080366: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Is on her page someone did it for her and she posted it at d right time, what of d president that was ask about d Nigeria youth and he start talking another thing has he make correction to it.
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Obeghare(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
The Tacha we know cannot write this na. Which day Tacha come get Wole Soyinka brain haba

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Lamanii22(f): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
To be sincere, i'm beginning to like this girl

She's only trying to redeem herself for the glam.... That doesn't still change who she is... Imagine if she's still in that house and perhaps win it.. She would still be proud and arrogant...

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Evans2019: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
I never knew this girl can pen down such a lovely and emotional note like this o.........anyway sha I wish her all the best in life ......
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Connoisseur(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
dominique:
Reality is starting to dawn on her.

There's no way she wrote all that on her own though

You are still a small player when you write your own speech.

All big players have their speeches written for them by professionals according to the context and inputs they provide.
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by jaxxy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
JhayJoe:
The girl sha wan trend again Or she wan redeem her public image

People learn from their mistakes and bounce back. Let’s give her that chance.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by seunmsg(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
muzically:
Hmm, can Tacha write all that?

She doesn’t have to write it herself. What is important is that she sanctioned the message and it also represents her feelings towards the remaining housemates.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja / Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally / Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.