Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola (42085 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by ireneidiva(f): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
dominique:
Reality is starting to dawn on her.
There's no way she wrote all that on her own though
Even Wole Soyinka has an editor.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by DWJOBScom(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
lomprico:

if you wan toast her, toast. which one be you are not alone? smiley

I thought you were civil
Sorry
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by kokomaster3d: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
ALLOW HER TO SPEAK, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE REAL TACHA

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by jasman1: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
‘’Everything that happened back in the house stays and remains there’’ , WOW! What a beautiful and mature girl. Love her already
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by AverageAnnie(f): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
happydavies:
bitterleaf take am easy with d way ur going about this,am sure ur not better than tacha.plz let her be

Aunty rivers, aside fame, I'm better than her!
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by mickkywatsnaira(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Believing tacha wrote this= believing 2019 elections was free, fair n credible.
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by AmazingELixir: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Caseless:
angry

That could have been you, but you chose to please feminists watching the show by being an acerbic lady till you were disqualified. She was being tipped to win until someone who understands the game and saw her as a challenge made sure she tricked her into doing what she's known for; being unruly and confrontational, and was sent "packing".

Tacha save us your emotional message. Your supporters kept goading you that without you the show is boring. Need I remind you that you'll forever carry the tag of a disqualified HM and the world remember the winners more than the losers.

Who is this anumanu and who is deceiving you into believing.....you're of any relevance except constituting
a nuisance on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by tosyne2much(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
dominique:
Reality is starting to dawn on her.

There's no way she wrote all that on her own though
I swear I can bet my Joystick that Tacha didn't write that thing grin
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by juliechuks(f): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice one gal
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rosay15:

Hi babe
Longest time

tohyorsih2:

Hi

Abi o no chat. You just dey scarce like gold
lesbians missing each other cool
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by BrutusOj(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I'm sure she didn't wrote this by herself, someone wroted wrote it for her
See who wan mock Tacha? undecided no be only didn't wrote na didn't written. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:

So in that way with fame she is better than you because some people long for that.
How sure are you that you are any better a judgemental person is not in any way a perfect person because the flaws they have they see it in others judge them for it and form saibt.
Go sit down jor and work on your ownself

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
dazzlingd:
Only a slowpoke will believe this was written by her....her actions have spoken more.

This is like a well composed CV using online format, but when fowl yansh will open once candidate is interviewed one on one...

Shame!!
book she no sabi, spelling a simple word like 'daughter and port Harcourt' she no fit, she come also get bad character join and worse of it all she come get body odour, her own just too much gan
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

So in that way with fame she is better than you because some people long for that.
How sure are you that you are any better a judgemental person is not in any way a perfect person because the flaws they have they see it in others judge them for it and form saibt.
u need to go get a life and focus on building urself and ur career for ur unborn children rather than spending ur whole miserable life supporting an uneducated how that is oblivious about ur existence
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by RexTramadol1: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I'm sure she didn't wrote this by herself, someone wroted it for her

Gbagz mistress
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
[s]u need to go get a life and focus on building urself and ur career for ur unborn children rather than spending ur whole miserable life supporting an uneducated how that is oblivious about ur existence[/s]
I won't give you the attention you seek. Crawl back to the cave you came from. You are truly an empty coconuthead cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I won't give you the attention you seek. Crawl back to the cave you came from.
this is my last reply to a troll who spends the whole Part of her miserable life on nairaland.
I can now see why uniben rejected you for admission umpteenth times, education is not for slowpokes like u.
better go learn handwork.
Nitwit
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Rosay15(f): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

. Your moniker says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:

I'm not a Tacha fan abi na wetin be her name as I don't watch that useless programme but u ladies need to stop this attitude of competition among ur fellow ladies.
What's the meaning of better than this?
Life isn't a competition dear
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rosay15:
. Your moniker says it all.
na wah o person no go joke with u again
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Emptycoconuthead such a nonexistent idiot on Nl.
You should pick a better struggle and stop troling.
Such a dimwit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

Sanity is far from you. Mtcheew
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by AverageAnnie(f): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

work on your grammar!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by AverageAnnie(f): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
u need to go get a life and focus on building urself and ur career for ur unborn children rather than spending ur whole miserable life supporting an uneducated how that is oblivious about ur existence

She should build her grammar first.
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by notoriousbabe: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Gbagz mistress

you dey craze?don't you knows your mates again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by notoriousbabe: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
BrutusOj:
See who wan mock Tacha? undecided no be only didn't wrote na didn't written. Rubbish
say whatever you want to say, all I know is that she was not the one that wroted that thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Emptycoconuthead such a nonexistent idiot on Nl.
You should pick a better struggle and stop troling.
Such a dimwit cheesy
I also noticed you're an atheist gosh u really need help cos I pity your end
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by RexTramadol1: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
notoriousbabe:
you dey craze?don't you knows your mates again?

It's becoming irredeemable oh!

Goan meet omo Ibadan cosin senta for assistance
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by happydavies(f): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:

am not talking of fame,coz if ur better Dan her I see no reason y u behave like her.plz let her be n act responsibly
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:

She should build her grammar first.
she has no issues with her Grammar, besides possessing good grammar skills is not an insignia of being intelligent.
Besides u can't judge her cos she omitted some letters while she spelt her city. Could be intentional tho
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:

work on your grammar!
Nl is not an english class.I write well and speak well by the way. So find another thing to use grin this one is dry. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by notoriousbabe: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
RexTramadol1:

It's becoming irredeemable oh!

Goan meet omo Ibadan cosin senta for assistance
who tolded you that I am a member of ReRedeemed church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. / NTA Acquires Right To Broadcast The English Premier League In Nigeria / Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.