Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola (42108 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by limitless777(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hangulsaram:
I see children of hates asking “can Tacha write such”
Was Buhari the one writing his speeches?

Buhari has NEVER denied being LIFELESS Bro.
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Boyooosa(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
she made it difficult for me to be her fan, she would have done this before sending in that YELLOW CHAIR REMARK...
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

So in that way with fame she is better than you because some people long for that.
How sure are you that you are any better a judgemental person is not in any way a perfect person because the flaws they have they see it in others judge them for it and form saibt.
Go sit down jor and work on your ownself
like AveragAnnie said, you really need to ameliorate on ur grammar and writing skills.
I couldn't even comprehend the rubbish u just typed up there. No wonder uniben denied u admission umpteen times.
You're also an atheist.
While ur role model is uneducated, can't spell a common word as "daughter" then she also has bad manners, unintelligent and to make matters worse she has halitosis with an odouriferous body..
As for u, yours is far worse than hers cos you're unheard of, she's oblivious or ur existence, you're dumb and worst of it all you're an atheist.
Gosh u need urgent help
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by femi4: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
make I hear... this is not her handwriting, I doubt if she can ever put up words together like this.
Awọn ọmọ hate ti debi
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:

She should build her grammar first.
sorry dear I now get ur point cool
Leave that troll she's jobless
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
make I hear... this is not her handwriting, I doubt if she can ever put up words together like this.
hahahaha same thing I said when I saw it on her timeline on Instagram. Lol... I asked her if na she writes that thing, or her management lol�����
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:

It’s the gesture that matters but sincerely these sound like Sir Dees words
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by calculator123(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sense dawning on her
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by calculator123(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sense dawning on her little by little.
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Hangulsaram: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
limitless777:

Buhari has NEVER denied being LIFELESS Bro.
Lol! Has Tacha come out openly to tell you she wrote grin?
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Hanks007: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
You guys should get a room biko...@rosay n @tohy
Lol
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Rosay15(f): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
na wah o person no go joke with u again
... Apologies wink
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by hardon1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
she is using style to beg for a share of the money from whoever the winner would be. na now she won form PR
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by kaima1984(f): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
why do lady's like bashing each other?professor of English i dey hail you

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by kaima1984(f): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
That's the pure spirit,go gal
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Legendguru: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by nuelyoyo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
To be sincere, i'm beginning to like this girl
it's called image laundry, and it's working on you.
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dear Tacha,it is somehow hard to believe that you actually penned this message. I give it to whoever ,among your management team,that came up with this idea. It is fantastically fantastic!

This is exactly how you should have presented yourself in that house,reality show or not ! Nobody wants or likes to associate with a toxic character; it is a fact. Nobody is perfect though as we all learn from our mistakes to positively shape our personalities.

I sincerely hope you will walk the talk by giving us a positive Tacha that is cool,loving ,caring,friendly and fun to be with.

Go girl ! I wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Itzteewhy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
I no thinks sey na her handwriting be this ooo!!!
buh, the thing touch me shaaaa
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by ernieboy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I know say no be she write am but she see am. It wouldn't have been posted on the gram if she didn't approve it
gbam! all those shouting " no be she write am" are obviously not more intelligent than the girl they are criticizing. the point is that she agrees with the message, whether her pro team penned it or not, besides why does she have a preference team if she has to write these releases herself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by fortunechy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
medicine after death.... even though it wasn't her handwriting
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by limitless777(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hangulsaram:
Lol! Has Tacha come out openly to tell you she wrote grin?
We ALL know that the odoferous one CAN NEVER EVER write such.
Port Harcort daghter
SMH
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by mediclife1987(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
To be sincere, i'm beginning to like this girl

But Allah the girl get wicked yansh sha...
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rosay15:
... Apologies wink
can I do that via email?
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by meobizy(f): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
The Tacha I liked in the house won’t stoop this low.
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by 08064978510(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Damage control
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by masqot(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Her brain is gradually entering reset mode and she's beginning to face reality of life. Life's so big to live it on hostility. #asedeyhot grin
Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by Hangulsaram: 2:26am On Oct 07, 2019
limitless777:

We ALL know that the odoferous one CAN NEVER EVER write such.

Port Harcort daghter

SMH
You knew and you re still complaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NTA Acquires Right To Broadcast The English Premier League In Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) / Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.