Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (62705 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by glowzy: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kingjames:
I use all my life saving to the last kobo to build four-bedroom family house

Now soo broke

I pray I overcome this
You will overcome sir, God will come through for you in ways you least expect. The good thing is that you can see what you use ur money to achieve, you were not dubbed or robbed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by writeprof(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2019
May the dead rest in peace! The Bible tells me LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF... No matter what happens one is useful alive than dead, so one should try to do the little one has the ability to do for family and friends and leave the rest to Baba God!
Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by tck2000(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.