Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy (957 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by immortalityk: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2019
This Yoruba billionaire helped an Igbo boy almost dying of hunger
Read the story
Note that rite foods is owned by a Yoruba billionaire
Copied.
Good CSR from Rite foods
From # Galaboy Street hawker to Store owner...
About 6 months back, we meet Ugochukwu, a street hawker giving out his wares to prisoners in traffic. His act of generosity was so touching, we opened our hearts and wallets to him. For the first time, we gave him hope of his dreams becoming a reality as generous donations were made to him from all over the world.
Today, thanks to Rite Food Limited, #Galaboy has become Ugochukwu Ibere Stores! Rite Foods has opened a store for him, fully stocked with Rite Foods products - Sausage Rolls, Sodas drinks, energy drinks and bottled water, ALL FREE! FREE! FREE!! FREE!!!
It was beyond imagination. How could he have guessed that his act of kindness would generate such goodwill?! From selling out of a carton in traffic to owing a store! How long would it have taken him to save for rent alone?? And the brand new equipment the company put?? And he will even be able to add provisions and general grocery items to the free products, thanks to your donations!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by immortalityk: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2019
Na so I see am oo
Hmm
Gala hawkers

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by Commentor: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2019
It's good to be your brother's keeper.
Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by ndukwejoe(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2019
such wonderful act of kindness.
Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2019
Yoruba and Ibo share funds every day, wine and dine together, play together etc. It's only Nairaland gladiators that are different
This is nothing new

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by NGRsenate: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2019
It’s usually difficult for an igbo man to help another igbo man. For him to finally agree, there has to be a guarantee of payback or profit.

That’s why you hardly see/hear of one igbo man bringing in another igbo man in the political sphere or civil service.
Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by VIRGINlabia(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2019
It's real menh......has happened to me, ........

I saw one girl crying one fateful morning around 9am with her school uniform, she was cryiyand hiding her tears and trying to draw it back, it was close to an ATM spot where I have gone to draw small change.......I turned after withdrawing the Money (6,000) and noticed her, then went closer to know whats wrong (the girl is about 15yrs) in her Js 3 class she said she is sick and she is the eldest of her family and that she is weak going to school that money and there's no money at home for her family to get medication for her, instanctly I memory raced back to my past days of HARDSHIP with my parents and siblings and I felt her pain..........now see God in action.......I Never knew that people where watching or observing us...... people that knows New Haven Enugu, this incident happened just beside First bank New Haven.......so I took directly opposite the bank, there's a mini pharmacy there and ask her to tell the man there exactly what is wrong with her health, my people to cut it shorter ......the girl has to be given some drugs and she was given injection there and as I was about to leave with her for her to go and eat so I can take her back to her home

One fresh looking man came to us and asked me what was wrong wrong with the girl I told her how she has been taken care of and that am about taken her to go and eat then to board her on Keke to her house......lo ànd behold this man hugged me and told me that he has been watching us while waiting for his turn around the ATM queue .........he asked for my account details there and before I could say SIR PLS WHO ARE YOU, I heard grin grin grin alert of 100,000k for a humanly favour of 3,700k that I just did typical of me......he gave the girl cash of 15,000k to take to her parents and shook my hand and ask me to keep it up.....

My people I was astonished and was like IS THIS REAL !!!!!

Extral ordinary favour attracts extra ordinary GRACE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by achikolo(f): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
It's good to be your brother's keeper.
[/s]
Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by LadySarah: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
It's real menh......has happened to me, ........

I saw one girl crying one fateful morning around 9am with her school uniform, she was cryiyand hiding her tears and trying to draw it back, it was close to an ATM spot where I have gone to draw small change.......I turned after withdrawing the Money (6,000) and noticed her, then went closer to know whats wrong (the girl is about 15yrs) in her Js 3 class she said she is sick and she is the eldest of her family and that she is weak going to school that money and there's no money at home for her family to get medication for her, instanctly I memory raced back to my past days of HARDSHIP with my parents and siblings and I felt her pain..........now see God in action.......I Never knew that people where watching or observing us...... people that knows New Haven Enugu, this incident happened just beside First bank New Haven.......so I took directly opposite the bank, there's a mini pharmacy there and ask her to tell the man there exactly what is wrong with her health, my people to cut it shorter ......the girl has to be given some drugs and she was given injection there and as I was about to leave with her for her to go and eat so I can take her back to her home

One fresh looking man came to us and asked me what was wrong wrong with the girl I told her how she has been taken care of and that am about taken her to go and eat then to board her on Keke to her house......lo ànd behold this man hugged me and told me that he has been watching us while waiting for his turn around the ATM queue .........he asked for my account details there and before I could say SIR PLS WHO ARE YOU, I heard grin grin grin alert of 100,000k for a humanly favour of 3,700k that I just did typical of me......he gave the girl cash of 15,000k to take to her parents and shook my hand and ask me to keep it up.....

My people I was astonished and was like IS THIS REAL !!!!!

I

Extral ordinary favour attracts extra ordinary GRACE

I believe you sir.I'm a testimony.
Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by QuizSavvy: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2019
The op is a dunce.

So Rite Foods Limited is now a "Yoruba man" and the dude that helped prisoners with his gala is now "dying of hunger".

Tribalism kill you there op

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by nkwuocha1: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
immortalityk:
This Yoruba billionaire helped an Igbo boy almost dying of hunger
Read the story
Note that rite foods is owned by a Yoruba billionaire
Copied.
Good CSR from Rite foods
From # Galaboy Street hawker to Store owner...
About 6 months back, we meet Ugochukwu, a street hawker giving out his wares to prisoners in traffic. His act of generosity was so touching, we opened our hearts and wallets to him. For the first time, we gave him hope of his dreams becoming a reality as generous donations were made to him from all over the world.
Today, thanks to Rite Food Limited, #Galaboy has become Ugochukwu Ibere Stores! Rite Foods has opened a store for him, fully stocked with Rite Foods products - Sausage Rolls, Sodas drinks, energy drinks and bottled water, ALL FREE! FREE! FREE!! FREE!!!
It was beyond imagination. How could he have guessed that his act of kindness would generate such goodwill?! From selling out of a carton in traffic to owing a store! How long would it have taken him to save for rent alone?? And the brand new equipment the company put?? And he will even be able to add provisions and general grocery items to the free products, thanks to your donations!!
[/s]

I think it's the other way round.The igb9 boy is the hero of the day.He gave out his wares to prisoners many of which are Yoruba condemned ritualists.Rite only saw a Hustler with their package.The publicity is a plus too,why not make him one of their brand ambassador? Business move,not help.Kapish?!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by immortalityk: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

I think it's the other way round.The igb9 boy is the hero of the day.He gave out his wares to prisoners many of which are Yoruba condemned ritualists.Rite only saw a Hustler with their package.The publicity is a plus too,why not make him one of their brand ambassador? Business move,not help.Kapish?!
I forgot to add that most of the prisoners he gave gala to are from anambra
He gave it to them when he saw them speaking igbo and saying they wanted to develop Lagos prison

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by nkwuocha1: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
immortalityk:

I forgot to add that most of the prisoners he gave gala to are from anambra
He gave it to them when he saw them speaking igbo and saying they wanted to develop Lagos prison

Naaa.kirikiri is the head quarters of Yoruba ritualusts and skull miners.We all know how "beggy" your lousy youths can be.Remi Tinubu had to lament lately about it grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy by Minenaira: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

100+ Empty Crates Bottles of Coke,pepsi ,malta For Sale / How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric / Did Your Parents Flog You In The Middle Of The Night?(share Your Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.