Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized (25818 Views)

Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / Why Saraki Is Afraid Of Reconvening - APC / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by achikolo(f): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
lol cheesy
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Lucky5000(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
So state Assembly has such Constitutional power, and they have not been exercising it, Or may be the directive is from Governors Office
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by LZAA: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:
NEVER accept Igbo support in the political arena ANYWHERE in Nigeria......It spells DOOM!!!!

lzaa immhotep, farahaideed and other biafuro guys

undecided
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Bighead9: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:
Saraki represents our blodas from that side.

Still wondering why they havn't elected him since the people of kwara rejected him.

This saraki that used to be a very successful politician, all of a sudden, those people started supporting him and we all know where there support takes one to.

May I never be supported by these people in whatsover I seek either as a politician or otherwise.

Saraki will rule over them someday. He will emerge as the first Biafran President when we finally give Biafrans their Independence. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by ekestic1976(f): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
you're so barbaric
stop talking nonsense

Why is this paining you this much? Or are you one of "the Blodas from the other side,"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Sirseedorf(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Saraki the looting machine .

Omo baba oloye has been relegated like Fulham .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Samade7: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Witch-hunting.........All Nigerian politicians are thieves.
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Mycommand: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Adams Oshiomhole! Are you guilty of this?
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by DWJOBScom(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Still wondering why they havn't elected him since the people of kwara rejected him.

This saraki that used to be a very successful politician, all of a sudden, those people started supporting him and we all know where there support takes one to.

May I never be supported by these people in whatsover I seek either as a politician or otherwise.

I had to log in to type this
May you ever remain myopic in your strides
Until you change from this your hate , you will keep drawing yourself backward
Nigeria is too big for people like you with horrible racial thoughts and we will overcome you and all your cronies - it will come to pass
A successful man needs the support of everyone irrespective of their tribe and region so it’s going to be as you have said - nooone will support you as you will remain the one supporting with no rewards

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by DWJOBScom(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:
NEVER accept Igbo support in the political arena ANYWHERE in Nigeria......It spells DOOM!!!!

lzaa immhotep, farahaideed and other biafuro guys

The unity of Nigeria is bigger than you
You will be consumed with the hate you spew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Bridget95(f): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

your attention is denied.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Bridget95(f): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bighead9:

Saraki will rule over them someday. He will emerge as the first Biafran President when we finally give Biafrans their Independence. grin grin grin
Saraki is your kinsman
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Henri8: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

So everyone you supported during the last election won
See how you carefully dodged the topic for cheap stupid tribalistic popularity..
You sound so daft boi..
He's actually very very daft.
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Simplyleo: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
DWJOBScom:

Nigeria is too big for people like you with horrible racial thoughts and we will overcome you and all your cronies - it will come to pass
A successful man needs the support of everyone irrespective of their tribe and region so it’s going to be as you have said - nooone will support you as you will remain the one supporting with no rewards
[/s]
I don't give a fvck about their support.

Whatsoever I need in this life and they are the ones available for my support, I will rather forego it right from onset cos it will certainly spell doom.

As for ur curses, may 10 folds get back to you.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Insectkiller: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
He who owns the feet knows where its paining..

I commend d Kwara people for deliverance at last..

Kwarans doesn't need EFCC dey know there problem and they are dealing with d problem gradually..

A thief is a thief!.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Insectkiller: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
I was hoping this statement should be coming from EFCC not kwara government..

All the same they should all reap what they sow!!

Kwarans knows their problem, they don't need EFCC

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Okoroawusa: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Na wa o!... simplyleo.

But come to think of it. I won't blame simplyleo too much because we see such bigotry comments about other tribes from my people on Nairaland in almost every thread.

If it hurts our feelings then let's not use it on others.

Simplyleo,u r my friend but I have to say....YOU DEY MAD!
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Simplyleo: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Na wa o!... simplyleo.

But come to think of it. I won't blame simplyleo too much because we see such bigotry comments about other tribes from my people on Nairaland in almost every thread.

grin grin grin
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by jaxxy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Then almost all state Governors including Oshiomhole and tinubu wud get such treatment not just saraki I believe.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by mujibson(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
DWJOBScom:

Nigeria is too big for people like you with horrible racial thoughts and we will overcome you and all your cronies - it will com
If this

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by DWJOBScom(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Whatsoever I need in this life and they are the ones available for my support, I will rather forego it right from onset cos it will certainly spell doom.

The unity of Nigeria is bigger than you!
I haven’t even cursed you
I told you what will happen to you and unless I don’t fear God , it will hit you
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by shamecurls(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Amen o!

You just need their support for doom to befall one

1 Like

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by DWJOBScom(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
mujibson:
If this your prayers/curses should come true, then it is you and "our blodas from that side" that will never move forward in life, you lots will ever remain myopic in your strides because we all know bigotry, tribalism starts and ends in that part of the country...

The unity of Nigeria is bigger than you and all your energy. It will hit you and all your plans
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by mujibson(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
DWJOBScom:

The unity of Nigeria is bigger than you!
I haven’t even cursed you
I told you what will happen to you and unless I don’t fear God , it will hit you
A

1 Like

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by DWJOBScom(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Na wa o!... simplyleo.

These guys don’t know what such inflammatory words can do to a nation!
But by God they will face the repercussion
Keep up with your youth but remember it was said today and you were warned
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by achikolo(f): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by DWJOBScom(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
mujibson:
A cursed 'pig' cursing someone.... Didinrin

Lol
Am glad you were warned
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by achikolo(f): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

[/s]
trash
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by SIMEONMPEE(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is over due.....make I no too talk in public

Someone here may need the info on my signature, kindly check it out...
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by SHOPPERS(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
That Ile Arugbo was used by Saraki's father even before Saraki became Governor.

Cheap politics is tagging it as his property.

Gbemi uses that place more than Bukola himself.
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by cookingsoul(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
anytime igbos ipoops support u nah kiss of death b dat so avoid ipoop kiss of death stamp.u been forwarned.
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Pque(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
mujiboy:
Saraki bit more than he could chew,was over ambitious.

I knew this right from the beginning, but right now, he is just a spectator. Over calculation killed him. Why run back to PDP. History will nevertheless remember him, for good or bad, like any other average politician in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) / Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV / Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.