Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized (25820 Views)

Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / Why Saraki Is Afraid Of Reconvening - APC / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Simplyleo: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
DWJOBScom:

The unity of Nigeria is bigger than you!
I haven’t even cursed you
I told you what will happen to you and unless I don’t fear God , it will hit you
[/s]
Shatap.

100 folds of it onto you.
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by achikolo(f): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Shatap.

100 folds of it onto you.
[/s]
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by DSoj(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
This guy Saraki should be in Jail
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by GreyLaw(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
colestephan86:

This man to me is the greatest looser in recent times, he came crashing down suddenly like the world trade center, kemi adeosun has more honour than him.

Because he lost an election? Where is it written that he must win every contest? Is his father the owner of Nigeria? You see by your statement it shows that many Nigerians don't understand that politics is a game you can win or lose and take it fairly and move on.

You are comparing Saraki with someone who forged a national certificate and even went to the point of trying to cover it up. You need to change your idea of what honour and politics are.
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by colestephan86: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
GreyLaw:

Because he lost an election? Where is it written that he must win every contest? Is his father the owner of Nigeria? You see by your statement it shows that many Nigerians don't understand that politics is a game you can win or lose and take it fairly and move on.

You are comparing Saraki with someone who forged a national certificate and even went to the point of trying to cover it up. You need to change your idea of what honour and politics are.
My friend, your brother saraki lost his relevance totally, even in his home state. I all those second republic senators are no longer in the system but are still relevant.
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Bighead9: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bridget95:
Saraki is your kinsman

Saraki is Presently the leader of all Igbo's, both home and Abroad. grin grin grin

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Bridget95(f): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bighead9:

Saraki is Presently the leader of all Igbo's, both home and Abroad. grin grin grin
In your big head right? Kwara man!
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Bighead9: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bridget95:
In your big head right? Kwara man!

Let me mentioned the National Leaders of Igbo's known.

1- Bukola Saraki
2- Femi Fani Kayode
3- Joe Igbokwe
4- Asari Dokubo
5- Orji Uzo Kalu
6- Ayodele Fayose
7- Abubakar Atiku
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by Xpol: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Maybe dem want this man enter depression and do like ppl have been doing recently.
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by ledaman: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:
Saraki represents our blodas from that side.

Still wondering why they havn't elected him since the people of kwara rejected him.

This saraki that used to be a very successful politician, all of a sudden, those people started supporting him and we all know where there support takes one to.

May I never be supported by these people in whatsover I seek either as a politician or otherwise.
lolz! za flatinoz
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by ledaman: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
colestephan86:

This man to me is the greatest looser in recent times, he came crashing down suddenly like the world trade center, kemi adeosun has more honour than him.
He was a tsunami .
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2019
DWJOBScom:

The unity of Nigeria is bigger than you
You will be consumed with the hate you spew

Shut up! Truth is bitter ba?
Re: Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized by DWJOBScom(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Shut up! Truth is bitter ba?

Lol
You were warned!
It will shock you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.