Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

“Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians (973 Views)

Roads: We Have N431 Billion Ready For Collection, Umahi Tells Contractors / 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Man102: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
“Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians

The governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Nweze Umahi has charged Ebonyians to move on with the New Ebonyi State which is far away from what it used to be.

Igbere TV reports that the governor made this known while addressing the mammoth crowd that gathered at the event of a Thanksgiving service and Dedication of a twin, David and Gloria Egwuche.

He made it clear that Ebonyians are far better than several states across the state but the challenge is the act of feeling inferior.

Of a truth, Ebonyi of the old was a caricature of the New Ebonyi. Ebonyi before now was a dumping ground from other states . It was a place where the odd, the dirty and the ugly are found before the coming of the Divine Mandate Government which has in just few years, revived, redirected, reconstructed and totally transformed the state.

So far, Ebonyi State has made national and international headlines as the quickest transforming state across the country. The governor himself, Engr. David Nweze Umahi has severally been bestowed with the award of the best performing governor among the 36 states governors across the country for his quick touch and fast transformation of Ebonyi Sate.

The statement reads:

“When we came on board, we saw the magnitude of challenges facing us and we have not defeated all of them but we have certainly gone very far from where we used to be. For us to be where we are today, it is neither by power nor by might but by the spirit says the Lord.

“One of the things we have fought and God defeated is people looking down on us, looking down on our state, looking down on our people.

“Somebody came into Ebonyi State and he asked; why is it that everybody is happy and I said to him, you will still find few unhappy people but they are very small and we are working hard to make them happy.

“We must stay away from inferiority complex as we have moved beyond that age. Ebonyi is now a state everyone wishes to be.”

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa’s No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1047788/shun-inferiority-complex-gov-umahi-tells-ebonyians/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Great message. Its sweet when u have a leader that carry his own people's welfare inscribed in his heart. Dave Umahi is surely one of them.

I remember in old good days, Abakiliki people are seriously looked down upon. Today their place has become very uplifted. What remains is for them to get well educated like the way Nsukka people did. This is because education is power.

Over all its one love for all the Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Commentor: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
They are one of the better people from the SE.

1 Like

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by PureGoldh(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice piece
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
Lol.

So this one is still here busy striking comments. So what do you intend to achieve from that?

People dey o. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol.

So this one is still here busy striking comments. So what do you intend to achieve from that?

People dey o. grin
[/s]
to meet my target
i love my job kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Commentor:

Oboy, I swear I never see funny human being like that one busy striking comments every minute, hr, day, week, month and year. As in how can a human being just be this hardworking over something of no consequence?

And in his mind, he is really working hard. grin

Funny people full this world she. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Oboy, I swear I never see funny human being like that one busy striking comments every minute, hr, day, week, month and year. As in how can a human being just be this hardworking over something of no consequence?

[/s]
trash
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
trash
Work hard boy, work very hard. grin grin.

I'm free now, make I just use this hardworking nairalander catch my fun small. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

I'm free now, make I just use this hardworking nairalander catch my fun small. grin
[/s]
shatap there
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
shatap there
Really? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

I'm always free
Nairaland is my home
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Really? grin
[/s]
trash
Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
I'm always free
Nairaland is my home
Very good hardworking man.

So which target have you achieved so far for the past 5 years? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
trash
Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Very good hardworking man.

So which target have you achieved so far for the past 5 years? grin
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
i enjoy chasing trolls
it gives me peace of mind and happiness

1 Like

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
i enjoy chasing trolls
it gives me peace of mind and happiness
grin

1 Like

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

grin
[/s]
[s]
Simplyleo:

grin
[/s]
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Commentor: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

I simply ignore him.

We go see who go tire.

No be everybody wey dey social media dey sane.

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

I simply ignore him.

We go see who go tire.

[/s]
shatap there and get out

as far as i breath
I'm not getting tired chasing trolls
nothing can stop me
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Commentor:

I simply ignore him.

We go see who go tire.

I can bet the man no get job.

Every hour, day, week, month, year, he is on nairaland. What I don't understand is what he is busy doing apart from this striking of comments.

This little time wey I don spend don taya me sef.

I will go and when I log in, he would have struck over 50 comments from 20 people, I swear laff want comot my teeth. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Every hour, day, week, month, year, he is on nairaland. What I don't understand is what he is busy doing apart from this striking of comments.

I will go and when I log in, he would have struck over 50 comments from 20 people, I swear laff want comot my teeth. grin grin grin
[/s]
Balderdash

1 Like

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
Balderdash
How many comments you don strike today? E go don dey reach like 100 abi? Nawa for some people o. And for your mind you dey troll be dat? grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

How many comments you don strike today? E go don dey reach like 100 abi? Nawa for some people o. And for your mind you dey troll be dat? grin grin
[/s]
daily target depends on my children comments
if they comment 3000 total then i have no choice but to maintain it
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Simplyleo: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
daily target depends on my children comments
if they comment 3000 total then i have no choice but to maintain it
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by Commentor: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

I'm surprised he can even write.

I swear e no go better for person wey do am this thing.

grin
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Ok
[/s]
Good boy
Re: “Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians by achikolo(f): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

I'm surprised he can even write.

I swear e no go better for person wey do am this thing.

grin
[/s]
more trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appeals To Nigerian Youths To Stay & Advance The Cause Of Your Motherland / Disclaimer,amotekun Is Not Against The Hausa-fulanis In The SW. / Court declares RUGA, cattle colony illegal in Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.