Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

To The Guys: How Often Do You Take Alcohol? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys: How Often Do You Take Alcohol? (247 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Guys: How Often Do You Take Alcohol? by patosky3310(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
I want to know how much is too much of alcohol intake. Is taking three bottles weekly too much? Basically, what is the benchmark?
Re: To The Guys: How Often Do You Take Alcohol? by Birdeyeview: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Currently on 2 bottles of Heineken
Re: To The Guys: How Often Do You Take Alcohol? by Birdeyeview: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
patosky3310:
I want to know how much is too much of alcohol intake. Is taking three bottles weekly too much? Basically, what is the benchmark?
its all depend on the individual consumption and level at which one can be able to control one's self

(1) (Reply)

Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Hall / How do you apologize To your Partner? / Which Android App Is Best For Streaming EPL Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.