Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? (1407 Views)

Does Alcohol Have Effects On Sex Performance? / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by HanisahZuwy: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please, I would want to know. How can a lady who doesn't take alcohol enjoy herself and have a nice time when she's out, maybe when she hangs out by herself, or goes out with someone. How can she maximize the moment and have a wonderful time that period? Please I would like to know. She doesn't take alcohol, but she would like to have a really nice time whenever she goes out.

Please, I would like to hear your opinions/suggestions.
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by seniorgozman(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pepper soup and malt

5 Likes

Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by HanisahZuwy: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please let's hear your opinions/suggestions on this because there are other people in this shoe who might also want to know too.
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by HanisahZuwy: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
seniorgozman:
Pepper soup and malt
Alright, pepper soup. Thanks. Apart from the malt, is there any other drink? Remember, non-alcoholic.
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wetin concern almajiri with hangout?

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by UrPapa: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
You can’t
It’s either u drink or smoke

1 Like

Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by bigiyaro(m): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Since when alcohol become enjoyment?

6 Likes

Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by HanisahZuwy: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
bigiyaro:
Yes, it's not enjoyment. That's a mistake. That was why I corrected it.
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by HanisahZuwy: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Wetin concern almajiri with hangout?
What's that supposed to mean?
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by Natbrowny: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yes. Pepper soup and Mocktails should do just fine
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Shisha grin
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by Naijatask: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
What do you mean by nice time? Can't you just order for a few peppered rice and chicken and leave? Or go to the amusement park with your friends? How does drinking alcohol translates to having a nice time?

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by HanisahZuwy: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Shisha grin
Is it non-alcoholic? How does it taste? Does it taste nice?

1 Like

Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
While others drink alcohol, drink an energy drink, it'll energize your entire body and before you know it, you'll find yourself on the dance floor... grin grin grin
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I would want to know. How can a lady who doesn't take alcohol enjoy herself and have a nice time when she's out, maybe when she hangs out by herself, or goes out with someone. How can she maximize the moment and have a wonderful time that period? Please I would like to know. She doesn't take alcohol, but she would like to have a really nice time whenever she goes out.

Please, I would like to hear your opinions/suggestions.
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
HanisahZuwy

You don't know shisha? Nne, biko it's not a drink. Hausa girls love it alot.
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by Naijatask: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
HanisahZuwy

You don't know shisha? Nne, biko it's not a drink. Hausa girls love it alot.

@HanisahZuwy

Don't listen to him.

He meant to say that immoral Hausa girls love it a lot.

No sane Hausa lady who's well brought up will take in smoke into her body system

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Naijatask

@HanisahZuwy

Don't listen to him.

He meant to say that immoral Hausa girls love it a lot.

No sane Hausa lady who's well brought up will take in smoke into her body system

How does smoking shisha make you immoral or lacking home training? Ndi judgement, keeping living under that rock you call a home.
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by Nonywendy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Must she take alcohol? Hollandia yoghurt and barbecue can do
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by seasy: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
bigiyaro:

Help me ask o
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I would want to know. How can a lady who doesn't take alcohol enjoy herself and have a nice time when she's out, maybe when she hangs out by herself, or goes out with someone. How can she maximize the moment and have a wonderful time that period? Please I would like to know. She doesn't take alcohol, but she would like to have a really nice time whenever she goes out. Please, I would like to hear your opinions/suggestions.
Carry in your own bag, a nice can filled with your beverage of choice, and whip it out when everyone else is drinking their own. There is no need to be ashamed of your choice. undecided

Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by zed7: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nigerians consider drinking, smoking and having casual sex as having fun. For a man it's usually not easy hanging out with friends and you're not drinking when they are. Irrespective of your age, they'll always tease you.

For women, it's much easier. Just order what you want. People generally don't pressure women into drinking alcohol. Most women order non alcoholic drinks and even the people drinking alcohol are fine with it.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by kaywhy09(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Only if she go out with me grin
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by HanisahZuwy: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
kaywhy09:
Only if she go out with me grin
Really? Alright. How will she have a nice time when she goes out with you? What are those things she stands to gain?
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by HanisahZuwy: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
zed7:
Nigerians consider drinking, smoking and having casual sex as having fun. For a man it's usually not easy hanging out with friends and you're not drinking when they are. Irrespective of your age, they'll always tease you.

For women, it's much easier. Just order what you want. People generally don't pressure women into drinking alcohol. Most women order non alcoholic drinks and even the people drinking alcohol are fine with it.
Non alcoholic drinks like? I would like to know. Apart from soft drinks and malt drinks.
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by HanisahZuwy: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
seasy:

Help me ask o
Yes, I know it's not. That was a mistake. Was looking for a way to put it.
Re: Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? by tafiya: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Hanisah kinyi sallah lafiya

(1) (Reply)

This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis / This Is Not Our Home!! / A Virgin @ 34! A Curse Or A Pride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.