Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? (16924 Views)

National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know / NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored / Benefits Of National Identification Number (NIN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by TGM2015: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
All4real2:
may be you are one of them otherwise what reason could have been justifiable for the selling of that form are they not paid by government
Read and understand before replying, you will always find it helpful in your journey through life.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by OxideII(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
you people are paying ₦50 and ₦100 and you are complaining... here in Ajaokuta, Kogi State, I paid ₦500. if Na lie make una ask.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by mechanics(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Is free of charge o, don't mind those officers, if they sack them now they say President Buhari is wicked.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by bluefilm: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
I paid 100 naira before I could collect the printout.

Lemme just convince myself that the 100 naira was for the lamination. cheesy
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by Kunlexity(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Get ready to pay more.I went to one of their centres here in ibadan fortnight ago for my Dad's enrollment, after buying the enrollment form from the nearby business center they directed us to, he was also mandated to pay #500 before they could help him to input his details online and later asked him to come back for the original copy after two weeks.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by tundeport(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
My boss,did her own two year ago,and she found out that, mistake of date of birth was to correct,when we get there,I was weep for this country,she paid 15k to the bank before they can correct the date and the mistake came from them ooooooo...we have alot to do in this country.... corruption is eating this country deeply
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by emecheboy2(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Are you Ok?
You left the registration center to a filling station for what now.
In fact some Nigerians just fall my hand sometimes with all your education.
My dear always insist on your right except you are used to shortcuts.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by ctos: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
You can print the form online
And fill it before heading to the registration point
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by ctos: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:
Good morning to all the comrades on nairaland.
please, i would like to know if this is the standard procedure.

I was at one of the NIN centre in Abeokuta on Friday 4th of October, to get myself registered, on getting there I inquired from people I met on ground how to go about things.

I was told to go out to a nearby fuel station to get the form. at the station, the fuel attendant (a lady to be precise) told me I am to pay a fee of a hundred Naira before I can get the form.

Questioning the act the young lady only turn to whatever it was she was reading before my arrival without giving a damn I was there standing. after I payed for the form, i returned to the center to fill out the form only to hear people at about 5 minutes past 10, saying they've stop the collection of form till the next day which would be today Monday.

Please is it the standard procedure to buy this form as a citizen or a foreigner intending to naturalize?

N. B. I intentionally held back the name of that centre for now.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by themanderon: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Its Nigeria. Stranger things have happened. Instead of our dumb youths to raise awareness on this anomaly they would rather expend their energy on bbn and other fruitless ventures.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by Sirmuel1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ejyksneh:
You don't have sense at all, idiot

I can see you don't have Elders in your house
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by GREATCEVENTH: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Even In Doma Local Govt Area Of Nasarawa State You Must Pay #100 B4 The Issue U An Enrollement Form.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by Nuells: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
In Abia, the forms sell at 500naira sef
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by yusufadebayo02(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by orisa37: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2019
orisa37:

It's a Fraud.

Buhari said Underaged from Niger Republic voted in2015 without being caught. They also voted in 2019 after they have been armed officially with NIN
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by dapadawee: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I was at one of the NIN centre in Abeokuta on Friday 4th of October, to get myself registered, on getting there I inquired from people I met on ground how to go about things.

I was told to go out to a nearby fuel station to get the form. at the station, the fuel attendant (a lady to be precise) told me I am to pay a fee of a hundred Naira before I can get the form.

Questioning the act the young lady only turn to whatever it was she was reading before my arrival without giving a damn I was there standing. after I payed for the form, i returned to the center to fill out the form only to hear people at about 5 minutes past 10, saying they've stop the collection of form till the next day which would be today Monday.

Please is it the standard procedure to buy this form as a citizen or a foreigner intending to naturalize?

I know the center you are talking about and the name of the fuel station let me hide the name of the center as you did but to prove I know what am talking about the name of the fuel station is ebenfem. but the truth is that you are to generate the form on line yourself because government is not making any provision for the forms to generate the form at any caber cafe will cost you at least 200. now where you need to be enlightened is if someone now comes up with the idea of generating many copies to sell to people who intend to register it is called wisdom. because of 100 you are complaining it was someone that donated the generator set they are using at that same center you talking about. when he wanted to register and was told he should wait for NEPA light he took his own personal money and buy gen. Oga go and sit down and use your brain along with your pen. you owe those people apology
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by dapadawee: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:

100 naira and you are complaining go and print the form for free now someone donated the generator they are using at that same center when he came to register and discovered there was no light he took his personal money to buy a gen set and left it behind for people like you to use some. others when they come and there is no fuel they buy fuel with their personal money not like you. governments are not responsible for anything called materials in that office. so when someone that is wise sees opportunity to bring the form you are supposed to generate with money close to you it is wisdom and not fraud that girl you met at ebenfem filling station is just an orphan who is wise than your children
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by SEGLIZ: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2019
dapadawee:

I know the center you are talking about and the name of the fuel station let me hide the name of the center as you did but to prove I know what am talking about the name of the fuel station is ebenfem. but the truth is that you are to generate the form on line yourself because government is not making any provision for the forms to generate the form at any caber cafe will cost you at least 200. now where you need to be enlightened is if someone now comes up with the idea of generating many copies to sell to people who intend to register it is called wisdom. because of 100 you are complaining it was someone that donated the generator set they are using at that same center you talking about. when he wanted to register and was told he should wait for NEPA light he took his own personal money and buy gen. Oga go and sit down and use your brain along with your pen. you owe those people apology

I want to believe you are one of the staffers over there.
but you could have made your point without insult, it doesn't make you seem better off.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by SEGLIZ: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2019
dapadawee:

100 naira and you are complaining go and print the form for free now someone donated the generator they are using at that same center when he came to register and discovered there was no light he took his personal money to buy a gen set and left it behind for people like you to use some. others when they come and there is no fuel they buy fuel with their personal money not like you. governments are not responsible for anything called materials in that office. so when someone that is wise sees opportunity to bring the form you are supposed to generate with money close to you it is wisdom and not fraud that girl you met at ebenfem filling station is just an orphan who is wise than your children

learn to be civil, what my post got to do with mentioning my children. your game ain't my business.
you could have being straight and square with your point than touting about it.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by dapadawee: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:

learn to be civil, what my post got to do with mentioning my children. your game ain't my business.
you could have being straight and square with your point than touting about it.
am sorry am not Nimc staff am just someone who was privileged to enroll in that same center and am close to them and a nairalander and I know the grevious harm you have caused a man with 4 children you better come and adopt one and start training. sir don't forget I said you owe them apology sir.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by Ejyksneh(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
See this one, with your head like bicycle seat
Sirmuel1:

I can see you don't have Elders in your house
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by SEGLIZ: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
dapadawee:

am sorry am not Nimc staff am just someone who was privileged to enroll in that same center and am close to them and a nairalander and I know the grevious harm you have caused a man with 4 children you better come and adopt one and start training. sir don't forget I said you owe them apology sir.

you make my heart strike and run spikes with the harm you said I've caused someone.
I mean no harm and never meant to cause any reason I held back the location ID. if at all I have, I am sorry I really I am.
but in what sense have done any damage?
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
dapadawee:

You are a fraud. Stupid NMIC official
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
SEGLIZ:

you make my heart strike and run spikes with the harm you said I've caused someone.
I mean no harm and never meant to cause any reason I held back the location ID. if at all I have, I am sorry I really I am.
but in what sense have done any damage?
Don't mind the foool.
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by dapadawee: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
anastasius:
You are a fraud. Stupid NMIC official
NMIC okay o. priority...... .......
Re: NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? by barryatunde: 5:17am On Aug 17, 2023
sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account / Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Zamfara Over Insecurity (Photos) / COVID-19: FG To Get $750m Loan From World Bank For States — Zainab Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.