Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 (9930 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Lekan1o1: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
lessonsoflife:
This is really heart breaking.

How can the Husband ever trust this woman again.

While returning from a journey on Saturday I boarded a vehicle and the woman that sat next to me was craving for my attention. I look at her finger and on it is a ring signifying married.
I decided to go casual and hmmm
Before I know she has told me where she stay, what she does and why she embarked on the journey
I couldn't ask of phone number because she is married although a part of me was like I should ask to know if the lady is a cheat but I chose to let it go.

Nawao u people are making me scared,
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by lessonsoflife: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Nawao u people are making me scared,
Why are you scared, just pray to God for a wife who will never cheat.
Scared or not there are still decent ladies out there.
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Lekan1o1: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2019
lessonsoflife:

Why are you scared, just pray to God for a wife who will never cheat.
Scared or not there are still decent ladies out there.
It's scary bro.. Now it seems every naija lady married or unmarried can be bleeped easily.

I know this guy's who uses his brothers Range Rover spot to bleep bleep every woman of his choice, his brother runs business between naija and china, so he is not always around.
This guy will just carry can and go out and pick women of his choice married and unmarried and control them like sex slaves.

I remember one ugly video he sent me one-day with a lady in bed and I told him to stop sending, this woman was like a slave to him. My mouth can't even say things he did. cry

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by Tonnyray: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
How will she say she got the iphone?
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by 24kmagic: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
May be the said hoe is even a very active nairalander that is always forming "good woman"

Spits
Re: Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 by honestmike(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Those kids are definitely not his

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.