Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women (4727 Views)

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by Kingpunter: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tekno aka slim daddy just released a picture from his latest single #skeletun through his Instagram page and it's on fire.

It's  already causing serious traffic on his page cause the his followers and fans are still surprised and wondering when and how the video is coming out .

Tekno shared the photo with the caption:

#skeletun

see more - https://www./2019/10/tekno-breaks-the-internet-on-a-different-vibe.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
and recently idiot was singing "them go do like them no see say food e no dey o"..i was already thinking he has started having sense, this Demon strong pass Tekno aswear..
Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by mhizdebbygold(f): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Obara zacheus shocked

1 Like

Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by shilenji(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hoefoekoe

1 Like

Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by fuckpro: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
And somebody will tell me this country doesn't deserve the leadership presently tormenting the polity

It just goes to show were our priority is,exporting oloshsim and mindlessness

Imagine BBN being a national obsession when there is massive youth unemployment at hand

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by AverageAnnie(f): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Seriously, are those girls sane?? see that one at the right flaunting the shapeless breasts.. spits!

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by MannieA(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is preposterous and Insane!!!
tekno didn't strip but look at dem girls...ofc they would strip because they have no shame!! I am tired of these insane things some women do..tbvh!
Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by mezarddinny: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
the same guy that was singing about women recently, this guy is trying hard to stay relevant but it ain't working out for him

1 Like

Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by sarahvibes: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jixox, na wah oooo wetin we no go see for this instagram live #audiomoney shocked shocked shocked

Lalasticlala
Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
See problem oooo angry angry angry

How much were they paid for this poo!

It's official this era has the 'cheapest women'.

God bless the minute few decent ones out there...

You're the real Mvps!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by Kendumazy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Smh
Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by nanakgh(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
wink sad lmao @ all the women screaming up there! I thought all you wanted was freedom for all women. These women are obviously doing this out of their own free will. Why should other women have a problem with it

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by tillaman(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tekno no dey hot like before since he damaged his vocal chord! I hope he gets back stronger than before
Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by ADRIAN88(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
I need me a type of gal who understands my art the way tekno's gal does.

Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by jayextra(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin Choi Tekno ehh

You go do like u no see say na nudes u post
Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by youngbang(m): 2:18am On Oct 08, 2019
shocked
Tekno breaks the internet grin grin

The headline is just funny
Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by braimeddy: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Wetin be dis one na
Re: Tekno Breaks The Internet, On A Different Vibe As He Poses With Naked Women by Odinaka00(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Reading some of the comments above I have to agree that Majority of Nigerians 're holier than thou people

(1) (Reply)

Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail / Nigerian Lady Causes Serious Stir After Finishing Plate Of Abacha With 4 Apples. / Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.