Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me (1846 Views)

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me by Beke2020: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hello ma,

I need your advice. Two years ago,I was in a relationship with my ex. At the time,he did not have much. Like he was not financially ok but I am a simple girl,I did not mind. I thought we could work on our future together.

Even though my friends and family wondered what I saw in this guy,I stuck with him. Then,something happened. His friend who stays with him in the same compound started getting close to me. He began to tell me that there were rumors of my boyfriend cheating.

I never caught my boyfriend cheating but I noticed......

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-yearn-for-a-relationship-but-men-just-want-to-sleep-with-me/

Re: I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me by jerryunit48: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
From experience I can say it is actually the way you present yourself
Re: I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me by Beke2020: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
cool
jerryunit48:
From experience I can say it is actually the way you present yourself
Re: I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me by Martinez39(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hehe. Another case of "Where have all the good guys gone to?"
Re: I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me by Beke2020: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
cool Are there good guyz anymore? Pls show me one. Guyz oya show yourself if you are one Good guy
Martinez39:
Hehe. Another case of "Where have all the good guys gone to?"
Re: I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me by Riele(f): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hmm.
Re: I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me by Beke2020: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2019
*Lets Talk!*

*Hello Friends,*
Are you having serious *Relationships/ Marriage issues* and you want things to work fine? Pls talk to *Jzhane on: 08029870309*

We also invite you to Join *LivelyStones Chat Room* for *Where We Share Practical Solutions For Relationship Issues*

*LS Strictly for Relationship❤ & ❤Marriage issues*

*Join via*��
https:///LoWAtgM6dFB9jEO4ayKeVu

Note: *A Problem Share Is 50% Solved.Sharing Your Pains Is The Begining Of Your Healing*

Riele:
Hmm.
Re: I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me by LordPherule(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Common problems the classy ladies do have be that.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Mother And Daughter Simultaneously / Two Ladies Spoted Fighting Over A Guy On Valentine Day / Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.