Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal (41347 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Saraki is still alive politically ... Using Twitter to update his political popularity....
Saraki , the past Senate president....and political pensioner
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by OBIPLUS(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
It long over due to punish these men involved, this is the root cause of corruption in Nigeria. When you frustrate a student just to gain advantage, the disadvantages are enormous ranging from suicide, illiterate graduates because some won't read knowing fully well that they can sort their way through. Prostitution, robbery and decay in the educational system. They should be properly delta with and whistles blower number provided for the student to report such for prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
...why can't saraki during the 8th senate pass the bill into law...
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Ugosample(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
jerryunit48:
You guys should quit this, Saraki spoke well, this is a serious issue

many Nigerians are known to be senseless people

instead of them to address what he wrote
they are addressing rubbish and nonsense

even mocking the man they will never be

it's a doomed generation we got out there
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Ugosample(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Gforce2015:
Saraki is still alive politically ... Using Twitter to update his political popularity....
Saraki , the past Senate president....and political pensioner

What does that have to do with the topic in ground?

You get sense so?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by sonnie10: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

No safe heaven anywhere. Theirs may not been open to all. But hidden. Perhaps my daughter even though she's 30 she's still answerable to me. Like I said no excuse for this sex for marks. I can tell you some girls in universities are doing something else.
The worst excuse you would give a judge is that someone pressured you into committing a crime. There is a reason you have two legs; all you have to do is to walk away from the scene
There is a reason you have mouth, all you have to do is tell the person to go away, even give excuses why you wouldn’t do it.
They is a reason you have eyelids, all you have to do is to close your eyes
They is a reason God gave you free will, all you have to do is to choose good not evil.
There is a reason you have brain, use it to think about a disgrace and reputation damage you might bring upon your name

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Arewa1408: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
nzeobi:

Saraki was freed by the courts, so you can't accuse him again

Bros, Go to Kwara where Saraki was Gov for 8 years and he handed over to his Protege. You will know how guilty he is. I don't think Democracy is working for us. Impunity all over the place and people are walking free. Chimaroke Nnamani stole and he is free. IBB, the father of corruption and annuler of june 12 is free. OBJ that wanted to go for a third term still has some of his record intact with so many things still named after him. Gandoller is still Governor, Boko haram is forever ongoing cos folks are benefitting, all the thieves that stole Nigeria blind are still existing. Even Your the pastor that licked Otobo's ..... lied under oath and he is free, Fatoyinbo that was accused of rape, people are taking sides so many people are even wishing something bad will happen to the lady for accusing a man of God. So tell me how will upcoming pastors that are tempted not follow the same path? Why wont they advice GEJ to do the same thing and not accept defeat?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by semyman: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrGidifeed:
The Former Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki as took to his twitter account to react to the see for grades scandal uncovered by BBC African Eye.

He tweeted saying..

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1181208441551015938

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/07/bukola-saraki-reacts-to-lecturers-caught-on-asking-students-for-sex/
We have rescue the white man's language from this murderer
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by LORDKing001: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
sonnie10:

The worst excuse you would give a judge is that someone pressured you into committing a crime. There is a reason you have two legs; all you have to do is to walk away from the scene
There is a reason you have mouth, al
l you have to do is tell the person to go away, even give excuses why you wouldn’t do it.
They is a reason you have eyelids, all you have to do is to close your eyes
They is a reason God gave you free will, all you have to do is to choose good not evil.
There is a reason you have brain, use it to think about a disgrace and reputation damage you might bring upon your name
Well said

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Sirpaul(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
undecided
chinwezdasilva:
even you just that you ve not been opportune to be up there you for steal pass abacha
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by nzeobi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
danot1030:

I am not surprised at comments cos people from your region are well known to defend and support anything wrong and evil.

You made no sense aside exposing your stupidity.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by surgical: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Banmeallday:
Sarahi family has pillaged Kwara accounts so kini big deal
hear say
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Chuks9000: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
This saraki of a man sef, na stupidity dey worry am.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by signz: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...why can't saraki during the 8th senate pass the bill into law...

The bill was passed by Saraki led Senate but President Buhari didn't sign it into law.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by livinbygrace: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Saraki.....dont worry as your kids school outside africa.

But just imagine how many female grads out there that should never had graduated!

Im suspicious of Nigerian female grads even more now. The amount of sleeping around to get through school is excessive!

Imagine if Dino get toto? Him 4 get at least three 1st class.

If you have a daughter,sister in any tertiary institution in Nigeria,it’s time to starts praying and counseling.
I say it with no fear and with authority that 60 percent of our female graduates are nothing but confirmed fairly used prostitutes .

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by cnonyechi(f): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Reminds me of my first year in school.
I fell ill, so missed my major Business Maths test...well, I felt since we are humans I could beg my lecturer to make me do mine privately but he instead turned me down and gave me an option of sleeping with him and he was such a Very old man o! I was shocked as it was my very first time of experiencing such and that day marked the beginning of different threats from him! the pressures were so high and he promised to fail me forgetting that I have a bigger God. I am no fan of mathematics but with God’s help, I read like my life really depended on it and when the result came out...I got a distinction , it was a miracle! That was how my nightmares ended.

Moral of ur experience since you knew you could read to pass u shouldn't have approached the lecturer in the first place. How were u dressed when you went to him, how much did you beg, cos they don't just say that to anyone. They access you first mostly through it dressing and words before they say things like that to you.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by signz: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't understand why most people here are making fun of Saraki instead of asking why Buhari didn't sign that bill into law.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Excuzeme: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
omenka:
Problem with Nigerians is, in public, EVERYONE is a saint, and will lampoon anyone found to have engaged in some sort of illicit behaviour, but behind closed doors, these men could even be WORSE!

Just the same way those useless lecturers appear saintly in public, so much so one is a pastor in a church, so are some of these public saints criticizing them. People like Saraki, Atiku and the other politicians who have yet to react to this sordid episode would most definitely fail a hidden camera integrity test if put on trial.

That said, I hope the man is punished to the full extent of the school's jurisprudence.

Most of these Senators spend their time holed up in one Hotel or the other, with these same Undergraduates who have become Professional Olosho.
Governors host "Sex Parties" almost every weekend in Abuja or their Governor's lodge in lagos.

They should quit pretending, it takes two to tango or all those girls that are conveyed by Bus from unilag, every friday or Thursday evening nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by yeyeosoronga: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

I'm pained the way the blame the lecturers just because the odds are against them.

Have you ever seen a mallama or a deeper life member who covered her face from head to toe been accused of sex for marks

The lecturers are the ones in a place of authority and so the greater responsibility lies on them. It's sexual harassment nk matter how you want to look at it asking students to have sex with you before they can pass.
I'm glad this elephant is being addressed. Nigeria will surely get there
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by bonnyhope: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
I fell ill, so missed my major Business Maths test...well, I felt since we are humans I could beg my lecturer to make me do mine privately but he instead turned me down and gave me an option of sleeping with him and he was such a Very old man o! I was shocked as it was my very first time of experiencing such and that day marked the beginning of different threats from him! the pressures were so high and he promised to fail me forgetting that I have a bigger God. I am no fan of mathematics but with God’s help, I read like my life really depended on it and when the result came out...I got a distinction , it was a miracle! That was how my nightmares ended.

No female graduates will come here and start telling us how she slept with lecturers to pass her exams, so we don't expect you to say otherwise
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Excuzeme: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

You have convicted yourself, by your own words!

You want us to believe that the Lecturer wanted to sleep wth you before passing you and not that it was you who wanted to have Grades in an exam you did not show up for, right?

Now, if that man was all about sleeping with you, before passing you, WHY would the same Lecturer give you a DISTINCTION, when you sat for the same Exam under him and you read and did well?
Why did he not fail you and insist you must sleep with him before you can pass?
Why did he not give you and 'E' when you deserved a Distinction (and he gave you a disntiction)?

It is you girls that tempt most of these lecturers and then when things dont go your way, you turn around to cry wolf.
Though, l think the Lecturers should also be smart enough now to put a hidden Camera in their office so that they can capture all the details, as the "transaction" is being negotiated by the female students, to protect themselves and shame the girls also.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Excuzeme: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

The lecturers are the ones in a place of authority and so the greater responsibility lies on them. It's sexual harassment nk matter how you want to look at it asking students to have sex with you before they can pass.
I'm glad this elephant is being addressed. Nigeria will surely get there

What will you call "asking lecturers to sleep with you so that they can give you a pass-grade, for a course you failed"

Who is sexually harssing who, in that case? the Lecturer or the student asking for such favour?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by yeyeosoronga: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Excuzeme:

What will you call "asking lecturers to sleep with you so that they can give you a pass-grade, for a course you failed"

Who is sexually harssing who, in that case? the Lecturer or the student asking for such favour?

A lecturer running down a student's sexual advances has nothing to lose. Rather, he can report the student to appropriate authorities and further get her into trouble. This is what they should do.
A student on the other hand turning down a lecturer's advances mean only one thing in majority of these unis- extra years, low cgpas potentially ruining your chances of ever graduating with good scores and subsequently ruining your career. Even students with 1st class and 2.1 are roaming the streets. These lecturers have gangs where you fail the courses of their fellow lecturers and not even their own course if you refuse these advances.
There's a reason why sexual harassment cases in the work place abroad are dealt with seriously, especially if it's a boss vs junior. Don't even talk about it happening in their universities.
As a boss, lecturer, doctor, pastor, imam or anyone in a position of authority over others (who are vulnerable) you have a great power and influence and with this comes great responsibilities. That position of trust and authority should never be abused as these lecturers have continually done.
If it's not sex for marks, it bribing with money or buying handouts by force.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by WeRblessed(f): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
As if you're just knowing about it now because BBC aired it. Former law maker my foot.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
baby124:
Useless leaders. It takes BBC to shame you people on a world stage before you start making statements. All those girls in the past who spoke up but were hanged up against by these lecturers. None of you spoke for them. Please shut up as the world sees your useless and stinking yansh outside. Now the world knows Nigerian students probably didn’t earn their degrees and the lecturers probably did not earn their PhD and are therefore unemployable or research worthy!
You dey listen to them when a girl came out previously on lecturer demanding for sex from her did they react like this Clout chasers because it is British they are forming spoke men
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Jollof123: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Hummmmmm
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by danhans(m): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2019
If not for BBC may be........
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by chima4UK(m): 3:39am On Oct 08, 2019
donbachi:
Bros...corruption and sex for marks are same thing...both destroys mankind.

Exactly my thought. The corrupt political office holders may not be spared and could be the next target for BBC documentary. This wind must extend and expose the atrocities in all sectors in the country. Although, it’s so unfortunate that our dirty linens are exposed by a foreign media.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by semyman: 5:26am On Oct 08, 2019
bobokeshington:
I don't blame the lecturer... What they did was trade by barter... You give me mark & I give you Pvssy... People should stop making a mountain out of a mud hill... Its all business!
Pervert
What happened to duty of care?
Where is your moral?
No wonder, all these prosperity preachers have poached your grey matter
Have you heard of corporate governance codes and ethics?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by TheSmoothTalker(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2019
Way to go

Nairalanders, Please come through for me�

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Kindly Share
Love & light always ❤
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Ugosample:

What does that have to do with the topic in ground?

You get sense so?

We reason and think differently ..... I reason in a unique way...
if your brain cannot decode what I'm saying , must you mumu yourself? You don't have any reason to quote me if your reason is just one- way traffic....we are not in the same league...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.