Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal (41341 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by chinwezdasilva: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sirpaul:
Over to you Saraki
GM Corruption Affairs
even you just that you ve not been opportune to be up there you for steal pass abacha

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by baby124: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
chinwezdasilva:

Just say you didn't earn your degree oh please and please don't speak for me speak for yourself
You think this won’t taint you? Prove that you earned your degree and you were just not dashed marks based on settlement or sex

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Digipro: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
baby124:
Useless leaders. It takes BBC to shame you people on a world stage before you start making statements. All those girls in the past who spoke up but were hanged up against by these lecturers. None of you spoke for them. Please shut up as the world sees your useless and stinking yansh outside. Now the world knows Nigerian students probably didn’t earn their degrees and the lecturers probably did not earn their PhD and are therefore unemployable or research worthy!
You just spewed trash, see a nobody insulting someone you can never attain what he has achieved in your next life.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by TeeFriz: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol, please come to Ogun state institute of Technology and see daylight romance between students and lecturers
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Isoduwa(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
It seems like many of our active senators in the last assembly are now Twitter reactants.

No they are Twitter warlords
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by sonnie10: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Reminds me of my first year in school.
I fell ill, so missed my major Business Maths test...well, I felt since we are humans I could beg my lecturer to make me do mine privately but he instead turned me down and gave me an option of sleeping with him and he was such a Very old man o! I was shocked as it was my very first time of experiencing such and that day marked the beginning of different threats from him! the pressures were so high and he promised to fail me forgetting that I have a bigger God. I am no fan of mathematics but with God’s help, I read like my life really depended on it and when the result came out...I got a distinction , it was a miracle! That was how my nightmares ended.
Well, you can have BBC call you on 07080383535. Did they say they were looking for similar stories.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by ibnjimoh(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
He as said it all let me keep observing
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by LORDKing001: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
bobokeshington:
I don't blame the lecturer... What they did was trade by barter... You give me mark & I give you Pvssy... People should stop making a mountain out of a mud hill... Its all business!
I'm pained the way the blame the lecturers just because the odds are against them.

Have you ever seen a mallama or a deeper life member who covered her face from head to toe been accused of sex for marks
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by bobokeshington: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

I'm pained the way the blame the lecturers just because the odds are against them.

Have you ever seen a mallama or a deeper life member who covered her face from head to toe been accused of sex for marks

The matter tire me o
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Truefaith: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Check this issue up with your bible open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by LORDKing001: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
sonnie10:

Well, you can have BBC call you on 07080383535. Did they say they were looking for similar stories.
BBC call CNN ni
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by sonnie10: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

Would you like someone to do the same to your wife, sister or daughter?
Don’t you know that someone in higher authority is supposed to refrain from using his power to take advantage of his subordinates?

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by chinwezdasilva: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
adekolaelect:
They have to adapt where they meet themselves .That is life but saraki lost election sweeting me like
The ones that entered hope Nigerian has moved a bit?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by danot1030: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
nzeobi:

Saraki was freed by the courts, so you can't accuse him again

I am not surprised at your comments cos people from your region are well known to defend and support anything wrong and evil.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by LORDKing001: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
sonnie10:

Would you like someone to do the same to your wife, sister or daughter?
Don’t you know that someone in higher authority is supposed to refrain from using his power to take advantage of his subordinates?
There's no excuse for the aforementioned members you gave.
If a lecturer threatened my daughter she has the right to tell me d fada to take action, for my sister. She has no excuse to dress anyhow. Before she meet any lecturer I will caution her on what to wear so as not to give me excuses. But wait I know you ill say that how about what you mentioned above.
There's no excuse anyone can tell me I'm passing through school now and I know what's going on on my campus.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Maldini212(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
How much be your loot

Mr sarriki
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by cashkid: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
baby124:
Useless leaders. It takes BBC to shame you people on a world stage before you start making statements. All those girls in the past who spoke up but were hanged up against by these lecturers. None of you spoke for them. Please shut up as the world sees your useless and stinking yansh outside. Now the world knows Nigerian students probably didn’t earn their degrees and the lecturers probably did not earn their PhD and are therefore unemployable or research worthy!

Bro...I didnt even look at it from this angle oooo...chaiiiiii.....
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by mercyviv(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bukola, men of us yesterday!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by baby124: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Digipro:
You just spewed trash, see a nobody insulting someone you can never attain what he has achieved in your next life.
You are right. I am not a thief grin
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Xisnin(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

This topic is obviously above your intellectual capacity.
I recommend that you read other people's comments and be enlightened.

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by juman(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nonsense.

Those useless politicians making noises on the issue.
The politicians that raping the country daily.
The country is in the bad state that's why such issue happened.
Because those politicians failed nigeria.

Saraki raped kwara state for sixteen years.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by foolbuster: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
omenka:
Problem with Nigerians is, in public, EVERYONE is a saint, and will lampoon anyone found to have engaged in some sort of illicit behaviour, but behind closed doors, these men could even be WORSE!

Just the same way the useless lecturer appears saintly in public, so much so he's a pastor in a church, so are some of these public saints criticizing them. People like Saraki, Atiku and the other politicians who have yet to react to this sordid episode would most definitely fail a hidden camera integrity test if put on trial.

That said, I hope the man is punished to the full extent of the school's jurisprudence.

Bro you dont need to sugar coat it. We all know these men especially our politicians do worse. Atiku rushing out to first speak literally cracked me up. When you consider its normal in their culture to sleep with 15 year olds and younger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by philip0906(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Reminds me of my first year in school.
I fell ill, so missed my major Business Maths test...well, I felt since we are humans I could beg my lecturer to make me do mine privately but he instead turned me down and gave me an option of sleeping with him and he was such a Very old man o! I was shocked as it was my very first time of experiencing such and that day marked the beginning of different threats from him! the pressures were so high and he promised to fail me forgetting that I have a bigger God. I am no fan of mathematics but with God’s help, I read like my life really depended on it and when the result came out...I got a distinction , it was a miracle! That was how my nightmares ended.
It was not a miracle...

Like you said, you READ. That's why you passed. He had no option

These lecturers are not complete idiots...They prey on the desperate girls who don't want to put the shift to get good grades...

Girls who want to have fun, jump from club to club, man to man, buy gadgets, wear clothes etc These are not bad things but when it is at the detriment of your education, that's the reason you become vulnerable when you go hunting for free marks...

This school all of us go there...we know wetin we see

No lecturer anywhere will fail you when you read hard and put the shift...not even when you have the option of calling your paper. I mean, you cleared his questions, why or how will he fail you?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by LORDKing001: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Xisnin:

This topic is obviously above your intellectual capacity.
I recommend that you read other people's comments and be enlightened.

SMH

Just to justify the claim
I recommend you visiting the said unilag and see how this girls dress and many things yourself
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Chiyke360: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
It is a shame that the education board and the government personnel are pioneers of this hineous offences.
It sad to say that in a nation of this magnitude, female students and male students are prey to lecturers and are forced to take steps that are uncalled for.
It has stated that what we have is nothing but a prostitution centres and not educational institution.
Where what we have as graduates are prostitutes and thugs.
Shame on Nigeria.quote author=MrGidifeed post=82927712]The Former Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki as took to his twitter account to react to the see for grades scandal uncovered by BBC African Eye.

He tweeted saying..

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1181208441551015938

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/07/bukola-saraki-reacts-to-lecturers-caught-on-asking-students-for-sex/
[/quote]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by edoairways: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
So our media house don't do investigative journalism?

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by sonnie10: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

There's no excuse for the aforementioned members you gave.
If a lecturer threatened my daughter she has the right to tell me d fada to take action, for my sister. She has no excuse to dress anyhow. Before she meet any lecturer I will caution her on what to wear so as not to give me excuses. But wait I know you ill say that how about what you mentioned above.
There's no excuse anyone can tell me I'm passing through school now and I know what's going on on my campus.

I believe the age for admission into university is 18years and above. This makes the individual an adult. Therefore they can make decisions on their own without necessarily having to consult their parents. Your daughter does not have to tell you about it. All she has to do is to report to the school authorities and if necessary the police. You cannot blame the victim in any of these. Schools are supposed to be a safe place, conducive for learning.
You think students in Nigeria dress anything close to how people abroad dress? Ask yourself why are those abroad not harassed. The answer is simple, there are checks in the system abroad with serous consequences. People are adequately vetted before being employed .

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Lamanii22(f): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Why are they now reacting to this issue... It's been going on for long but they did nothing... Maybe the victims didn't speak out... It's nothing new...
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by LORDKing001: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
sonnie10:

I believe the age for admission into university is 18years and above. This make the individual an adult. Therefore they can make decisions on their with necessarily having to consult their parents. Your daughter does not have to tell you about it. All she has to do is to report to the school authorities and if necessary the police. You cannot blame the victim in any of these. Schools are supposed to be a safe place, conducive for learning.
You think students in Nigeria dress anything close to how people abroad dress? Ask yourself why are those abroad not harassed. The answer is simple, there are checks in the system abroad with serous consequences. "People are adequately vetted" before being employed .
No safe heaven anywhere. Theirs may not been open to all. But hidden. Perhaps my daughter even though she's 30 she's still answerable to me. Like I said no excuse for this sex for marks. I can tell you some girls in universities are doing something else.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Insectkiller: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
See dis one begging for relevance...right from ur mother's womb u have been in d corridor of power, what good have u effected..

Nonsense talk.. u beta keep ur Stoopid talk/advice to ur self..

Dirty kwarrupt/corrupt entity calling himself legislooter..
Mtcheeww...

Kettle calling pot black..

What's d different between a Commonwealth thief/looter/rogue and a sex for Mark lecturer..

Sex for Mark lecturer is better because is doing damage to just one or two pvssycat..

While a Commonwealth thief/looter is doing damage to millions of people(esp youth) destiny/future..

Mtcheeww..
Get away.. dan'iska

grin grin
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by chinwezdasilva: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
baby124:

You think this won’t taint you? Prove that you earned your degree and you were just not dashed marks based on settlement or sex
no settlement I studied very well please and please
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by baby124: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
no settlement I studied very well please and please
Well, prove it! This professors actions which have been allowed to continue without being checked for so long, will cast aspersions on that. If we were sincere in this country, such issues will never be allowed to happen. At the end of the day, for every corrupt and evil act ignored, we all suffer for it when it’s exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea / You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.