Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal (41340 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by MrGidifeed: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
The Former Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki as took to his twitter account to react to the see for grades scandal uncovered by BBC African Eye.

He tweeted saying..

As a father, I'm appalled by the actions of lecturers captured in the #SexForGrades exposé. We cannot allow this sort of deplorable behaviour to fester.
In 2016, my colleagues and I in the 8th Senate passed the "Sexual Harassment in Tertiary Education Institution Prohibition Bill" to prescribe a 5 year jail term for any lecturer, educationist or person in a position of authority in any tertiary institution in Nigeria found...
... guilty of such conduct.

I appeal to the 9th Senate & President @MBuhari to revisit this Bill so that we can implement the institutional reforms necessary to safeguard our children in educational institutions in the country.

I also urge the institutions to conduct robust investigations, not only on the accused but also for all other reports and complaints that come in. We need to believe victims and make institutions safer for our students.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1181208441551015938

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/07/bukola-saraki-reacts-to-lecturers-caught-on-asking-students-for-sex/

15 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by NwaNimo1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Saraki.....dont worry as your kids school outside africa.

But just imagine how many female grads out there that should never had graduated!

Im suspicious of Nigerian female grads even more now. The amount of sleeping around to get through school is excessive!

Imagine if Dino get toto? Him 4 get at least three 1st class.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by donbachi(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bros...corruption and sex for marks are same thing...both destroys mankind.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by beresponsible(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Can't fault you for this one Bukola

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Tolexander: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
It seems like many of our active senators in the last assembly are now Twitter reactants.

22 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by nzeobi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
donbachi:
Bros...corruption and sex for marks are same thing...both destroys mankind.
Saraki was freed by the courts, so you can't accuse him again

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Banmeallday: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sarahi family has pillaged Kwara accounts so kini big deal

7 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
Seems like many of our active senators in the last assembly are now Twitter reactants.

Since they are all season politician no tangible work at hand,they now play with their phones

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by jerryunit48: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
You guys should quit this, Saraki spoke well, this is a serious issue

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by baby124: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Useless leaders. It takes BBC to shame you people on a world stage before you start making statements. All those girls in the past who spoke up but were hanged up against by these lecturers. None of you spoke for them. Please shut up as the world sees your useless and stinking yansh outside. Now the world knows Nigerian students probably didn’t earn their degrees and the lecturers probably did not earn their PhD and are therefore unemployable or research worthy!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by omenka(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Problem with Nigerians is, in public, EVERYONE is a saint, and will lampoon anyone found to have engaged in some sort of illicit behaviour, but behind closed doors, these men could even be WORSE!

Just the same way those useless lecturers appear saintly in public, so much so one is a pastor in a church, so are some of these public saints criticizing them. People like Saraki, Atiku and the other politicians who have yet to react to this sordid episode would most definitely fail a hidden camera integrity test if put on trial.

That said, I hope the man is punished to the full extent of the school's jurisprudence.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by adekolaelect(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Saraaaaki buuuuukola OK we can see you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by adekolaelect(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
Seems like many of our active senators in the last assembly are now Twitter reactants.
They have to adapt where they meet themselves .That is life but saraki lost election sweeting me like

5 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by etrouble: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
So Saraki too is now a blogger. APC is really a bad ass party. Atikuchukwu, Shehu Sani, Saraki, all now bloggers.

4 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Reminds me of my first year in school.
I fell ill, so missed my major Business Maths test...well, I felt since we are humans I could beg my lecturer to make me do mine privately but he instead turned me down and gave me an option of sleeping with him and he was such a Very old man o! I was shocked as it was my very first time of experiencing such and that day marked the beginning of different threats from him! the pressures were so high and he promised to fail me forgetting that I have a bigger God. I am no fan of mathematics but with God’s help, I read like my life really depended on it and when the result came out...I got a distinction , it was a miracle! That was how my nightmares ended.

25 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Amstupid(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Recycling ♻️ � news,, awon WERE bloggers....
Dem go just add another broker to complete it angry

Next ➡️ is - Buhari react undecided

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Digipro: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kk
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by ednut1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Till today i dont get the hype around sex. The fool was even a pastor.

9 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Opinedecandid(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
That was a good one
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by seunmohmoh(f): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have always wondered when this rubbish would stop. 90% of lecturers will have heart attack tonight.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mumu man. If only u guys made serious laws and efforts to combat it.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by olu77(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
This man is in trouble for real. Some pastors will be looking at him like a learner now. If there was no evidence as glaring as this the man would have denied it with his church members behind him. Now that there is evidence, he will blame the devil. He even prayed for the girl.

15 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Tflex01: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigerian lecturers bin acting like their female students' pu***y is their birth right.

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Ayoswit(f): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hmmm, seen.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Angelfrost(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
So, after BBNaija ended, next is to start trending this one...

At what point do we begin to focus on the fact that this nation is still crawling developmentally... Before you know what's happening, another sham of an election is upon us, with Bubu handing over with nothing meaningful to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by bobokeshington: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't blame the lecturer... What they did was trade by barter... You give me mark & I give you Pvssy... People should stop making a mountain out of a mud hill... Its all business!

4 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Edu3Again: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Na wa oh
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by Sirpaul(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Over to you Saraki
GM Corruption Affairs

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu: Bukola Saraki Reacts To UNILAG Lecturer's Sex Scandal by chinwezdasilva: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
baby124:
Useless leaders. It takes BBC to shame you people on a world stage before you start making statements. All those girls in the past who spoke up but were hanged up against by these lecturers. None of you spoke for them. Please shut up as the world sees your useless and stinking yansh outside. Now the world knows Nigerian students probably didn’t earn their degrees and the lecturers probably did not earn their PhD and are therefore unemployable or research worthy!
Just say you didn't earn your degree oh please and please don't speak for me speak for yourself

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea / You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot / Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.