Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court (36392 Views)

In Need Of 1m Loan As Addition To Capital / Mentoring Her Pitchathon Offering 1m Loan For 5 Finalists, Cash Prizes Etc / 200k Loan Needed To Be Repaid In 6 Months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Islie: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
A businesswoman , Ejioma , on Monday told an Ojo Magistrates ’ Court how she paid back “ in kind ” part of N 1 .1 million loan she allegedly took from a man.

The defendant, a trader who sells bags of rice , pleaded not guilty to two counts of obtaining money by false pretence and stealing.

The defendant, who spoke in pidgin English , told the court that the said loan was obtained after a friend introduced her to the complainant .

She said that although she was given the loan, she also delivered some bags of rice to the complainant with an understanding to pay up the balance .

Besides, the defendant informed the court that even before she was given the loan by the complainant , she had to pay him “ in kind ” on three different occasions in a hotel .

The Prosecutor , Mr Simon Uche, had earlier told the court that the defendant obtained a loan of N 1 .1 million for rice business from one Emma, a businessman, with a promise to pay back the money in six months .

The prosecutor said that the woman refused to pay up the loan and had been evasive since then.
He said that the offences contravened Sections 287 and 314 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015 .

The Magistrate , Mr A .A Adesanya , granted the defendant N 250, 000 bail with two sureties in like sum .

He adjourned the case until December 9 for mention .

https://punchng.com/woman-tells-court-how-she-repaid-n1-1m-loan-in-kind-thrice/

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by udoka2013: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Na wa o. Repayment of loan in kind? That is.... idi je!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Nbote(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
D man mixed business with pleasure.. How can U borrow money to someone u are having sex with... Common sense suppose remind u say dat one na investment in bear bear bank of no returns...

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Ahmed0336(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
She had to pay him in kind thrice.

Each payment in kind cost over 400k

Nawa o

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
The defendant informed the court that even before she was given the loan by the complainant , she had to pay him “ in kind ” on three different occasions

There is no way you can make repayment, before disbursement. Definitely not in a "currency" different from that which the loan was given.

So, the three times sex in a hotel serves as her 3mths bank statement (to ascertain her average turnover), seeing that she doesn't even have collateral.

She should pls pay back and not increase the complainant's NPL. I blame the man for mixing business and pleasure.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by ebuk4real(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Typical of an average Nigerian Lady: seeing her vagina as a way to unmerited favours. Lazy bunch of people that intentionally shuts down the capabilities of their God given brains.

Just image this one's rationalization: three sex occasions to a repay a loan of 1.1million, as if the vagina is plated with gold?

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Kendumazy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol. Repayment in kind! RIK. Another ladies yahoo format. Some ladies done learn new format this night. My condolences to the man's money cos the money is gone cos there seems to be no signed agreement sef and the court can't even determine if the man consented to the payment in kind while the man was on top the puscy banging in kind cos i believe the woman must have said so many other things to counter the man and justify her claims. Mheen! The judge wey dey handle this case go reason the matter tire ooo! There is a slim possibility that the man can get his money back. Yoruba will say "idi ti je" in English, it means Yansh done chop am.

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check
link below for more details

3 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by sisisioge: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin

The guy has not learnt the rules. Anyways, the court doesn't recognize any tender other than the legal tender o unless she can provide a signed agreement between her and the plaintiff that the "kind" is acceptable o. Gosh, if na like that, we go all dey borrow money from Dangote nau grin

24 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

The guy has not learnt the rules. Anyways, the court doesn't recognize any tender other than the legal tender o unless she can provide a signed agreement between her and the plaintiff that the "kind" is acceptable o. Gosh, if na like that, we go all dey borrow money from Dangote nau grin

Na yahoo woman.

If you collect loan in dollars, you gats pay back in that dollars, to avoid FX risk. Let alone paying 1.1m in kind? How do we determine the exchange rate? grin grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by seunmohmoh(f): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Very funny. Who else noticed change in our phone number?? I called someone (090) but was changed to(+90). Anyone having the same issue? Especially if their number are not saved on your phone.

2 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by kirkwood: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by ozoebuka1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
angry angry angry

Women sha, as if she was doing it alone with herself and the man never played a part.... The way women victimise men after sex, an alien will think sex involves only women.

That woman should pay up her debt in cash for crying out loud! Her act of kindness was out of the contract.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please moderator can you please expantiate the word " in kind"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by sentorial: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigeria court cases are usually very simple. The richer one will always emerge the winner.

2 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by saajus: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't think paying in kind is in our law. There is nothing a court of law can also do if you have no agreement that shows any transaction between both of you. Lending money out is very tricky

2 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by philip0906(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
How do you quantify the kind?

How many rounds of sex = 1.1 million? Which metric scale do we use in this regard?

So basically, she's saying 1 round of sex = 400k? Even girls in Cubana night club, won't ask for such for the night...

For all the man cares, 20 rounds of sex could = 100k, since there is no standard gauge to quantify

11 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by themonk(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
The law does not recognize monetary value attached to sex that is not contractual. So pay him immediately.

11 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by UIA04(f): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
cheesy cheesy

This is hilarious .

Your mates are using their something to get houses in Lekki you are here being dragged to court over 1.1m. This life ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by babadeee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Issokay news ti tan cheesy cheesy
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by bobokeshington: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fear Woman

3 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by malali: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2019

4 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by KaptainAfrika: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by seangy4konji: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Afi in kind...

Ologogoro woman
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by kriss27(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Very funny. Who else noticed change in our phone number?? I called someone (090) but was changed to(+90). Anyone having the same issue? Especially if their number are not saved on your phone.
Hi smalie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Exponental(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
This doesn't sound like a news to me. Many people especially women in higher position have done it.

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Unfortunately, she cant prove it.... Meanwhile

Please support me to buy iphone X at 90% off.
click link below

https://olist.ng/activity/phone/support?name=Adedayo%20Tikar%E1%BA%B9&id=172688
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by nick50(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is the sole reason why I find it very hard helping a female especially Nigerian women cos they think life starts and ends with pussy

10 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Brainy007: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
B
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by OakConsultNG: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hilarious..

Register your business and company for proper records and avoid issues like this. Check out our profile for details.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by malali: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Shehu Sani: Shoprite Exit Will Help Local Supermarkets To Grow, They Can Go / Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.