Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court (36395 Views)

In Need Of 1m Loan As Addition To Capital / Mentoring Her Pitchathon Offering 1m Loan For 5 Finalists, Cash Prizes Etc / 200k Loan Needed To Be Repaid In 6 Months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by gaetano: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
undecided
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by UncleJudax(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Basic rule: Don't have sex with your loanee grin

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Godfullsam(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
What is 'KIND' ?

The academicians in the house should explain better o. Becos ayam not understanding.

I no go schl!
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by foolbuster: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Someone is owing 1m and the court is asking for 250k bail grin this justice system sef.

2 Likes

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by madenigga(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
What were they doing in kind inside the hotel? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by RealityShot: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Very smart judge! She will pay 750k to court or stay there till December Make her brain reset small..

Lolzzz!
Now who would be so stupid as to surety this beach?? And get paid back 250k "in kind"

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by leofab(f): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by RealityShot: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
foolbuster:
Someone is owing 1m lone and the court is asking for 250k bail grin this justice system sef.
they know she is at fault naa...

BTW.. It's 250+ (250+250 for two sureties in like sum) =750k
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by GoodFaith: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Repayment of loan not a civil Case?
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by webngnews: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
ohh
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by somehow: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Court is in Oyo and they are quoting Lagos state law?

I don't understand o.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by solmusdesigns: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin

we need proof of payment

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by 9jatriot(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
When did the society loose her sense of shame. Imagine broadcasting it to anyone that cares to listen that …

In those days, this was an abomination that required cleansing to be reintegrated back into society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by moshoodn(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
pocohantas:

There is no way you can make repayment, before disbursement. Definitely not in a "currency" different from that which the loan was given.

So, the three times sex in a hotel serves as her 3mths bank statement (to ascertain her average turnover), seeing that she doesn't even have collateral.

She should pls pay back and not increase the complainant's NPL. I blame the man for mixing business and pleasure.

Bankers will relate well... Credit facilities jargons.

You do well.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by sonnie10: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
This case should be charged differently. This is a woman openly admitting to a very criminal offense in court.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by sonnie10: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
GoodFaith:
Repayment of loan not a civil Case?
But she is admitting to have committed a criminal offense. Any time any thing of value or money exchanges hands in such circumstance, you should know that it is against the law.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by chigoizie7(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
What is the difference between 1.1mlion and 750k

Some people are mad
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by notoriousbabe: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ahmed0336:
She had to pay him in kind thrice.

Each payment in kind cost over 400k

Nawa o
In kind cannot be more than 2k or 5k jo, no be till day break o and the man no even enjoy the woman as she no moan nor scream throughout the shows
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Trillyonaire: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
1 round 350,000?
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by ADEMOSU(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
It would have been more appropriate for the woman to claim that contractual agreement between sleeping partner not enforceable at law �

pocohantas:

There is no way you can make repayment, before disbursement. Definitely not in a "currency" different from that which the loan was given.

So, the three times sex in a hotel serves as her 3mths bank statement (to ascertain her average turnover), seeing that she doesn't even have collateral.

She should pls pay back and not increase the complainant's NPL. I blame the man for mixing business and pleasure.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by AfroKnight: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
See excuse not to pay debt.

Madam, pay the money jare.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Fuckgovt: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who cares. U owe him N1. 1million and u think u will Bleep ur way out of it? How much be Ashawo?Divide N1.1m by Ashawo price the ans is the number of time u owe him sex. Mumu woman.

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by tunary(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
malali:

Depression or Hunger.....Guy stick to one format.
He think say depression and hunger na the same thing. if better hunger beat am him he go leave here go beg for road live and direct. them go see money take subscribe their phone but them no go fit feed themselve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Paulynez(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
That kpekus must av bin crested with gold
Nonsense and paid in kind thrice
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by tunary(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
So na three times the man fire you. some women are just so shameless
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
kirkwood:
Women have suffered in this world. The rate of rape, sex for grades etc will make you think there is something so special about fukking.
Don't be a simp and read well before commenting trash undecided
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
9jatriot:
When did the society loose her sense of shame. Imagine broadcasting it to anyone that cares to listen that …

In those days, this was an abomination that required cleansing to be reintegrated back into society

I never laugh so hard for a while like this.. cleansing by who? Anyway the world has changed and we're in modern times... Chai grin grin
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Otunbastevo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Never u ever lend money to any woman u have intimacy with, it's dangerous & risky.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by jrobbins: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
malali:

Depression or Hunger.....Guy stick to one format.

How did you arrive at your Monika?
PS:
An honest question
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nbote:
D man mixed business with pleasure.. How can U borrow money to someone u are having sex with... Common sense suppose remind u say dat one na investment in bear bear bank of no returns...
Is there any evidence she paid in kind.
What if that just her excuse to not pay back.
The court wouldn't recognise that because they didn't sign any document for her to pay in kind at any hotel.
If I were the man I would ask her for proof
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Insectkiller: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Case close abegiiiii

Yansh don chop am..

That woman self no get sense, she suppose wash vegetable inside for d man to chop...

Chai! No price for TOTO...
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Charly68: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Part of our societal problem is what we are seeing here..everywhere you go,all you see is moral perversion ,whether in the university or market square

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 / Shehu Sani: Shoprite Exit Will Help Local Supermarkets To Grow, They Can Go / Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.