Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court (36388 Views)

In Need Of 1m Loan As Addition To Capital / Mentoring Her Pitchathon Offering 1m Loan For 5 Finalists, Cash Prizes Etc / 200k Loan Needed To Be Repaid In 6 Months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by sisisioge: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Na yahoo woman.

If you collect loan in dollars, you gats pay back in that dollars, to avoid FX risk. Let alone paying 1.1m in kind? How do we determine the exchange rate? grin grin

Lol at how do we determine the exchange rate grin grin
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Tallandcute: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
"In Kind"...……………...lol

This case reminds me of a miseducation by Ubunja titled CITY GIRL SCHEMING.

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by khalids: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Simple ish

THe man should return her sex back to her (by allowing her to sleep with him)...and then she should return his money to him

Case closed, equation balance...
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by fortune1968: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ahmed0336:
She had to pay him in kind thrice.

Each payment in kind cost over 400k

Nawa o
Na golden va**na !
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by fortune1968: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
saajus:
I don't think paying in kind is in our law. There is nothing a court of law can also do if you have no agreement that shows any transaction between both of you. Lending money out is very tricky
If d defendant doesn't deny nko ? Any other proof needed ?
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by temitopealabi: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Just pay. [url]Afriex.co[/url]
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Osobi32(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nbote:
D man mixed business with pleasure.. How can U borrow money to someone u are having sex with... Common sense suppose remind u say dat one na investment in bear bear bank of no returns...
the man's stupidity must be very extraordinary.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by vikithor(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
UncleJudax:
Basic rule: Don't have sex with your loanee grin
brotherman, its not just going too intimate with women you lent money,lots of these creatures av theiving spirit,they can cry,beg,open everything for you just to obtain a favour, if it won't work out,they would re name a loan,to pay pack,blackmailing you whether you think say dem go run?
for the emboldened thrives amongst them,once you have given them the cash,they would start scheming how to make you forfeit the money,using lies,charms,their bodies,blackmailing anything.

they appears vulnerable, yes,if you can, give them and don't expect refund,I have been scammed and lied at after lending #10,000 to one Benin girl who claimed her mother was dying on hospital bed,when its time to repay,she would say she came to my home,do home chores,slept over,etc and did not borrow anything at all from me and no reason to repay anything
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by UncleJudax(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
vikithor:

brotherman, its not just going too intimate with women you lent money,lots of these creatures av theiving spirit,they can cry,beg,open everything for you just to obtain a favour, if it won't work out,they would re name a loan,to pay pack,blackmailing you whether you think say dem go run?
for the emboldened thrives amongst them,once you have given them the cash,they would start scheming how to make you forfeit the money,using lies,charms,their bodies,blackmailing anything.

they appears vulnerable, yes,if you can, give them and don't expect refund,I have been scammed and lied at after lending #10,000 to one Benin girl who claimed her mother was dying on hospital bed,when its time to repay,she would say she came to my home,do home chores,slept over,etc and did not borrow anything at all from me and no reason to repay anything
Lol. I get. Don't loan or just give with no hope of a refund (as you said).
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Platony(m): 12:04am On Oct 08, 2019
And so??

My friend, go an pay up d money!!

People are very wicked, time to pay up,....u don dey talk story!! Did he force u to sleep with him??

This life sef na wah!! angry
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by executive12: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Nigerian women and coded prostitution.

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by executive12: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2019
ebuk4real:
Typical of an average Nigerian Lady: seeing her vagina as a way to unmerited favours. Lazy bunch of people that intentionally shuts down the capabilities of their God given brains.

Just image this one's rationalization: three sex occasions to a repay a loan of 1.1million, as if the vagina is plated with gold?

Coded prostitution is rampant in this country.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by executive12: 12:44am On Oct 08, 2019
UIA04:
cheesy cheesy

This is hilarious .

Your mates are using their something to get houses in Lekki you are here being dragged to court over 1.1m. This life ehn

Really? Have you yet gotten your own Lekki house using your "something"?
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by executive12: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2019
sonnie10:

But she is admitting to have committed a criminal offense. Any time any thing of value or money exchanges hands in such circumstance, you should know that it is against the law.

This "criminal offence" is very common among Nigerian women.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by malali: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2019
jrobbins:

How did you arrive at your Monika?
PS:
An honest question

why are you curious?
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by saajus: 1:58am On Oct 08, 2019
The court will still agree on the debtor terms. They can't jail the debtor. If the debtor says she earns 10k Naira per month and can only afford 5k Naira loan payment per month, the court has no choice but to accept. They have no right to repossess any of the debtor properties cos no legal backing. If there is any legal agreement that shows the action to be taken by the lender if the debtor default on the loan, then the case will take different turn.
A loan[i][/i] is a very tricky concept especially if there is no collateral involved. Even banks in the whole world always write off some loan given without collateral. That's why they invest multi-billions in risk analysis. If you jail a debtor, you lose. If you kill a debtor, you lose. If you don't allow your debtor to be mentally alright, you lose. If your debtor dies of natural cause, you lose. The worst the lender can do is to destroy the debtor reputation may be in the form of credit rating.
On a lighter note, someone told me that one of the secrets of living long is to owe many people with no collateral. You don't need to pray for a long life, all ur lenders will be praying for you not to die or involve in an accident.

fortune1968:
If d defendant doesn't deny nko ? Any other proof needed ?

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Osemekedgreat3(m): 2:28am On Oct 08, 2019
This is why women lost their value in Nigeria, imagine? Tomorrow will tell it story, it's cleared that these set of Gene are all ungrateful fellow's and are difficult to understand.i pray men should not give them such loan next time.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by despy2003(m): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Kpele
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Tallesty1(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Na yahoo woman.

If you collect loan in dollars, you gats pay back in that dollars, to avoid FX risk. Let alone paying 1.1m in kind? How do we determine the exchange rate? grin grin
10k per thrust

1 Like

Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by TheSmoothTalker(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2019
grin Oshey eyan kindaLife

Nairalanders, Please come through for me�

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Kindly Share
Love & light always ❤
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Neduzze5(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Na yahoo woman.

Are you a banker? grin
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by jrobbins: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2019
malali:

why are you curious?

It's the name of the area I grew up
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by ACE1010: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. Repayment in kind! RIK. Another ladies yahoo format. Some ladies done learn new format this night. My condolences to the man's money cos the money is gone cos there seems to be no signed agreement sef and the court can't even determine if the man consented to the payment in kind while the man was on top the puscy banging in kind cos i believe the woman must have said so many other things to counter the man and justify her claims. Mheen! The judge wey dey handle this case go reason the matter tire ooo! There is a slim possibility that the man can get his money back. Yoruba will say "idi ti je" in English, it means Yansh done chop am.

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check
link below for more details

Guy where's your location... Please chat me up... 09030404151
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by yaki84: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2019
ebuk4real:
Typical of an average Nigerian Lady: seeing her vagina as a way to unmerited favours. Lazy bunch of people that intentionally shuts down the capabilities of their God given brains.

Just image this one's rationalization: three sex occasions to a repay a loan of 1.1million, as if the vagina is plated with gold?
If u no like am, kukuma undo am.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Nbote:
D man mixed business with pleasure.. How can U borrow money to someone u are having sex with... Common sense suppose remind u say dat one na investment in bear bear bank of no returns...

The woman will pay to the last kobo, sex is not part of the agreement and it is neither a legal tender in Nigeria
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Zubi10(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Very funny. Who else noticed change in our phone number?? I called someone (090) but was changed to(+90). Anyone having the same issue? Especially if their number are not saved on your phone.
I noticed that too someone called me with such number I tot is a foreign number.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by babajero(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nbote:
there is nothing like that, is there anywhere it is written and signed that the loan will be paid or have been paid in kind, or is there any audio or video evidence to that effect?
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by seunmohmoh(f): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Zubi10:
I noticed that too someone called me with such number I tot is a foreign number.
A call came in from new York days back and hanged immediately, yesterday when this happened I thought it was foreign number again until I heard my mum's voice. Lol
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by Zubi10(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
A call came in from new York days back and hanged immediately, yesterday when this happened I thought it was foreign number again until I heard my mum's voice. Lol
Hahahaha
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by malali: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
jrobbins:

It's the name of the area I grew up

Gwadabe road off Inuwa wada.....in tha building.
Re: I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court by afam4life(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
saajus:
The court will still agree on the debtor terms. They can't jail the debtor. If the debtor says she earns 10k Naira per month and can only afford 5k Naira loan payment per month, the court has no choice but to accept. They have no right to repossess any of the debtor properties cos no legal backing. If there is any legal agreement that shows the action to be taken by the lender if the debtor default on the loan, then the case will take different turn.
A loan[i][/i] is a very tricky concept especially if there is no collateral involved. Even banks in the whole world always write off some loan given without collateral. That's why they invest multi-billions in risk analysis. If you jail a debtor, you lose. If you kill a debtor, you lose. If you don't allow your debtor to be mentally alright, you lose. If your debtor dies of natural cause, you lose. The worst the lender can do is to destroy the debtor reputation may be in the form of credit rating.
In a lighter mood, someone told me that one of the secrets of living long is to owe many people with no collateral. You don't need to pray for a long life, all ur lenders will be praying for you not to die or involve in an accident.

Funny you... Better go and owed many people so that they will be praying for you to live 1000years.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Mall Umuahia 90% Completed: Pictures / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Banks Told To Write Down Serial Number Of New Naira Notes During Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.