Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,117 members, 7,867,226 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (62845 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Do Female Lecturers Harass Male Students Sexually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by elkharpone: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

There was a graduate assistant in my that started her first lecture with us. Though I resumed very late in my 100L and been that it was not my first university, I know how to handle some kain thing. So this G.A on seeing me for d first time was awed by my dress. I bin d sell cloth for mandilas in Lagos and this scenario na far north. So basically, a big fish in a small pond... After d lecture, I tell her say I like her and I wan d worship her...Omo, she laff d marker off her hand. Alas,
So?

7 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by ZikZikZik: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Antichristus: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

There was a graduate assistant in my that started her first lecture with us. Though I resumed very late in my 100L and been that it was not my first university, I know how to handle some kain thing. So this G.A on seeing me for d first time was awed by my dress. I bin d sell cloth for mandilas in Lagos and this scenario na far north. So basically, a big fish in a small pond... After d lecture, I tell her say I like her and I wan d worship her...Omo, she laff d marker off her hand. Alas,

Prelude or introductory paragraph...continue please... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Jamersirwin1971: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
What a man can do a woman can do better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by chiefolododo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
R
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by JubrinElSudan: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Some of them still prey on the female students too. It's tough being a Nigerian girl. Temptations everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Deltatoto: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
agborodun:
In view of the expose of the Unilag cold room and the patrons, there’s a need to ask if female lecturers also ask for sex.

Please let’s hear your views about this.

my lecturer has a baby for me.

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by FarahAideed: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Virginnn:
Gives you sex and marks for free? Don't you get the saying that nothing goes for nothing?

So sex is only valuable to men?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by id4sho(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
iffahear
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilbest4:
They collect money and turn students to slaves, doing chores and all sorts of nonsense. Don't expect anybody to talk about it though. I know a lot of boys that have basically turned to drivers and sort of rubbish for those pot bellied women with wrinkled faces and bréast. I just can't imagine how those vagina will look like. Tuueeee. I'd rather hang myself than take my fingers close to that pit
you should be ashamed of yourself, and you have a mother, see what you just vomited all for a woman........ U think it's forever one will look young U will b old one day and I pray someone describes u like that.....ode

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Lamanii22(f): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Female lecturers would rather collect money from you... They aren't into sex much.. But maybe few of 'em but it's rare.

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by UYEMDO35(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
I find it disgusting, i can't even do it.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Yakarii: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
lol milfs do ask too

Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo Simplyleo

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by philip0906(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Indeed. Toxic masculinity. Later they will claim women don't send when men are abused.

If you choose to overlook it, good for you all- but allow women scream in peace biko.

Unfortunately, the screams are in vain...You know why?

There are tons of female students in the unis who are currently humping on old wrinkled manhood's, currently in desperate search for Cs.

Once this whole brouhaha dies down, it is business as usual.

This is not the first time sex for grades have been reported, guess what? There is an over supply of fresh minted willing female pvssies for randy lecturers

11 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
You mean you’ll Fvck me and then give me good grades I dont don’t deserve on top? Hell yeah baby. Lol. Not too many guys will even say no to that. The power dynamics are not quite the same if it’s a female asking from a male.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Alvin212(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Person like me no go complain

Xpecialy if the leacturer fine

With big behind
And giant milk factory

I go happily collect

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Ten06(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilbest4:
They collect money and turn students to slaves, doing chores and all sorts of nonsense. Don't expect anybody to talk about it though. I know a lot of boys that have basically turned to drivers and sort of rubbish for those pot bellied women with wrinkled faces and bréast. I just can't imagine how those vagina will look like. Tuueeee. I'd rather hang myself than take my fingers close to that pit
With the way you are showing your anger here its like you have fallen victim to those old school before

6 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Bizibi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
It is rare.....very rare
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by dave4rella(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin

That's a win win
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Ustec: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Virginnn:
Gives you sex and marks for free? Don't you get the saying that nothing goes for nothing?
No,
He gave her sex for marks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Newboss(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pauldollars:
Most female lecturers are quite responsible. Some may actually demand for it especially if the male is someone they admire. But they do not use it to take advantage.
They demand money. Males demand sex or money. Bribery, extortion, all and all.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Macgyver1: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Satan66:
It is done in many universities but the thing is unlike women most men would enjoy and have problem banging an older woman (I, myself find this disgusting).

You could even see some morons above saying "it's a win, win"

Satan Satan
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by pocohantas(f): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jake420:

I didn't see this sef lol so you're argument is changing from i want to come to America to they won't notice me women also invented silk back in the 15th century, even when they had education they still didn't do more Stephen Hawking with higgs theory all by himself. Shout-out to the girl who gave us the first pic of a black hole with her teammate (male)
Fact is men have been more beneficial to the evolution of mankind. They commit crimes but they don't revel in it as much LMAO gtfo

Don't be stupid Sir. If your position changes, then my response will change. They don't want you lots in their countries- irrespective of whether you want to go or not. What will you even bring for them? Are you not going to take?

Always be specific about the race of men, same way you are specific about the gender, because globally- you are unrated. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Gwayas(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Viserion:
raise ur hand if your waiting for this to happen to u....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Alvin212(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Indeed. Toxic masculinity. Later they will claim women don't send when men are abused.

If you choose to overlook it, good for you all- but allow women scream in peace biko.

OP, to your question- it is going to be very few. Women would rather use subtle manipulation to get things done. Force is a man thing...

It seems you have an inbuilt animosity against men

10 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Advancedman(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
agborodun:
In view of the expose of the Unilag cold room and the patrons, there’s a need to ask if female lecturers also ask for sex.

Please let’s hear your views about this.

Yes. Sexual harassment is dual ways
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Alvin212:

It seems you have an inbuilt animosity against men

Stupid men, yes. Are you one?

10 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Impregnablefolk: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
gift2xl:
I remember I dated 1 she was single and beautiful. We respect ourselves in school... As life would have she's in Canada
Well done sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Alvin212(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:
Female lecturers would rather collect money from you... They aren't into sex much.. But maybe few of 'em but it's rare.

Fine gal

I wan toast you

Just small

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by solmusdesigns: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

OP, to your question- it is going to be very few. Women would rather use subtle manipulation to get things done. Force is a man thing...

Continue screaming, continue victimising us men for being a man and exercising our human nature... very soon when men start avoiding women to avoid stories of crazy accusation and emotional blackmail, you guys would beg us for tourch las las, or toast us yourselves

8 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by RealSmartboy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDU Graduate Murders English On Facebook / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin / The Best Nigerian Universities For Some Selected Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.